Thoughts on Refugee Crisis in Europe ?

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/09/16/european-opinions-of-the-refugee-crisis-in-5-charts/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3XelUcfPpmM
forward.com/culture/311604/abe-foxmans-exit-interview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sven disapproves. "My wife has 3 holes, and we only got one refugee children, I'm gonna need two more at least"

It's not a big secret. If you talk to people most of them are pissed off, at least here in Italy

I am from Germany and I find it disgust me to hear these stories my friends tell me with these fuckers. My parents still approve of Merkel though she is for the destruction of Germany, by letting these shitskins roam the streets. I just wish the European countries would listen to its people.

>Thoughts on Refugee Crisis in Europe?
Hillary Clinton with NATO created it on purpose by destroying Libya, which was going to compete with the Petrodollar, but of course, none of this is ever discussed by any politician in the US or the EU, or on corporate media.

The reason why the Netherlands is "happy" with the handling is because we made Turkey and Greece catch all of them in exchange for some Euro-cash, not a bad idea, so happy with the handling.

I get the pushback but honestly I think we could have helped more. Sure we can talk about defending our borders and stuff, but we really do have it very good here and they are suffering so badly and the children and women deserve a break from all the horrors the west is putting them through.

youtu.be/3XelUcfPpmM

And Syria too.

When will the crisis be declared over and when/how will the refugees be sent home?

We could have helped them in their own countries, or sent aid to the refugee camps set up outside of Syria's borders. Inviting them here was beyond retarded. The only reason the "we" could boast of having a generous migration politic was because there were a number of countries in the way that migrants had to cross to get here. When they began marching, "our" politic quickly proved that it was never realistic.

Just because we have it good here doesn't mean that we are obliged to share or welcome others to come here. Our parents, grandparents and ancestors worked hard for us to have it good. These migrants have done nothing to earn the fruits of their labor, and they are now robbing the orchard.

Also, you do know that there are almost no women and real children coming here. It's mostly young, able bodied men in fighting age.

Good post and exactly why I posted that trolly shit. Helping them in place would be better and especially if it even worked. The amount of official, private and corporate aid coming into these countries is OBSCENE and helps exactly nothing.

The Kalergi plan is real and is the main reason for all of this, along with the grand world war they want to push. Fuck this gay earth.

I agree we should of done that, but now it seems it will be impossible to get them out. I think we need to stop this madness and help them there and begin their transfer back.

>We can't help them in their own country, that would cost billions of euros!
>Let's spend billions of euros IMPORTING THEM and then spend billions more paying them in OUR OWN COUNTRIES instead

I don't understand.

Let me help you out user.

Please, if you haven´t already, realize this is not about paranoia, propaganda from WW2 nor stupid stormfront-tier made up shit.
It´s real and it is happening. Before Kalergi comes Albert Pikes Third World War.
Go to JTube and check: J.R Church on Albert Pikes Third World War.

But surely there has to be some kind of rationalization behind it to convince SO MANY politicians and normal people. Surely they can't ALL be communist jews hell-bent on ending western civilization, right?

Not really. It is pretty basic:

1. Importing millions of people for cheap labor
2. Diluting the voting base so you have a reliable group of people to keep you in power.
3. National identity is counter to the EU goal of being one nation.

They are insulated from the consequences which is why they don't see why people wouldn't want it.

Remember the Holocaust
>Remember the Holocaust
Remember the Holocaust
>Remember the Holocaust
Remember the Holocaust
>Remember the Holocaust

I think all third worlds should be gassed so problems with a over populated planet like this have zero chance to ever happen.

What kind of person who has enough sense to gain a position of power, allows people from the middle east to migrate into the first world? Retard jews that's who.
Monkeys from underdeveloped countries shouldn't have freedom to just come into any first world. They need a vetting process to get rid of the primitives still lurking in this era.
Mass immigration should NEVER be allowed from lesser worlds.
Cultures from vastly different eras are parasitic to each other. One day these idiots who are too scared to offend people will understand when its too late.

This, the unhappiness is probably "We're not doing enough to help!!"

He really said that? gona need a source, Sven.

>(((pew)))
just one letter of...

>cheap labor

What percentage of those orcs actually work?

Thing is, the attitude towards immigration will take a lifetime to change. And then even more time for the political establishment to adjust to it, and then even more time before new policies and initiatives actually takes effect.

We are maybe halfway through this process of readjusting our attitude to immigration but I guess it will be more than a decade before Europe has both proper control of its external borders and internal agreement on how to handle refugees.

We will solve it, and we wont end up like the US. But there's a couple of ugly years ahead of us still.

It's not a refugee crisis, its an Invasion of Europe. Media uses "refugee crisis" to get you to associate the two words as if it is the refugees who are in crisis.

>crying black man.jpg

Surely not, I cannot imagine it at least. The thing is user they have had some time to build this up, meaning they can motivate from say three steps away.

Imagine you want something to eat. But the store moved 10 miles further off field a week ago.
Yesterday someone slashed your bike tires.
This morning your dog shat in your car, full diorrhea, he was fed this by a shady neighbour - unknown to you.

So you go the kiosk and buy chocolate, instead of saving money or even buying real food at the supermarket.

Sorry for reddit spacing but I dislike WoT´s.
Plus a lot of people on the left or with globalist beliefs are kind of decent people. Just dumb, naive and idealistic. They actually want to help and are too dumb to see this is not working / not the best way to help. Some are horny for real men. Some politicans do it for money, for the PR, because they genuinely don´t mind as they won´t live in these communities anyway.
All the traitors aren´t "in on it", they are pawns and tools.

We have this every single year in Sweden. Plus at least once a month someone will bring it up or discuss the hardships they have suffered. Or someone will just say, daily, how we need to be less racist or evil.

When will my suffering end anons?

Trying to find now, was not so easy (imagine my shock) but found a nice interview.
forward.com/culture/311604/abe-foxmans-exit-interview/

He holds these views, evident in his own speech and words. Sadly I do not have the energy to find this precise quote-source now nor do I care. When 99 sharks have said X both in words and action, you can assume the 100th feels exactly the same.