Dangan Ronpa 3

Why the fuck is she smiling

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10884696/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One again Future Arc continues to be complete shit.

They should have just made Despair Arc a 24 episode series instead of doing the shitty Future Arc.

Can someone make a webm of Allah Akbar Monokuma?

You're going to be saying the same fucking thing after Zetsubou Hen 7, aren't you?

Well listen Steve Jobs they're the same fucking anime

>24 episodes of Chisa

Because she isn't in Mirai-hen yet

>wait 16 hours for a shitty episode

despair

but thanks 16hrs-kun

H O P E D
O
P
E
D

My mom used to tell me that smiling releases happy energies regardless of what your current mood is. She used to tell me to smile as much as I can and I'll be happy forever. I miss my mom.

What will that crazy Hopeman think of next?

I am having fun with both series, but for some reason they just struggle with making Future hen good throughout.

Meanwhile I don't think there ever was an episode of Despair hen that I'd call bad.

Mary sues don't need a reason

Yeah the worst Despair episode was the one with the Future Retards

strawpoll.me/10884696/

>monaca had the same gameboy
what did they mean by this?

Zetsubou-hen and Mirai-hen have never had two good episodes in the same week.

This means that we're going to get the killing game on Thursday.

Danganronpa would've been better if nothing went further forward than the ending of the original with the DR survivors venturing out into the unknown.

>the episode is good

Fuck you Sup Forums, you lying fucks

Monaca = Chiakers

who the fuck said that, literally past 5 threads are every saying it's a fuckin filler

We're told that we need to watch the Despair arc to figure out the Future arc better, but that hasn't been the case so far.

Monaca just revealed that she isn't the mastermind (which no one believed for a second) and she has no idea who it is

What if the mastermind is Natsumi? We never see her body, and Sato was probably too freaked out to confirm her G R A V E L in the swimsuit kill.

What if HPA turned her into another Izuru? Why she's targetting Naegi? Because he defeated Junko, the one person who wasn't boring.

I wanna become a NEET in space with Monaca-chan!

I could do without this episode in my life, but I'm pretty fucking sure that Monaca is better than Junko.

>"I will become the second great villain!"

this is exactly how you don't live up to their hype

Reminder Kirigiri should have die in DR1

they wasted a lot of time just to sell UDG, today episode was completely dedicated to it
monaca, besides killing one of the participants before the game started, did fucking nothing

hell I bet neither the attacker or the real mastermind know about gekkogahara being a robot

>Monaca killed her parents and locked her in a room for a year
>Not even mad

Komaru might be a bigger moralfag than Naegi

reminder to remove all secondaries

Where's my fucking ice cream, Eric?

>Komaeda is the 16th participant
>He will, indirectly, get Naegi to kill someone and watch him despair
>Watch Naegi resolve the entire situation brimming with hope
>All while watching from the ceiling

Komaru isn't Hope or Despair, she likes who she likes. Hence her best friend being a literal serial killer

Can someone post the summary of UDG?
I feel like today's episode just took out any plot that may have been relevant in that game

but now she'll die in the most despairing fashion

suitable for the garbage character she is

Can't slug the smug

Imagine freaking people the fuck out with contact lenses like those.

the whole point of today's episode was to spoonfeed anime-only's that didn't play UDG

you just watched the plot of the entire game. minus some minor details, that's the entire game

You see Komaru's Panties like 50 times in a playthough

You can also strip her to her underwear

Also she gets molested by a child who was raped a bunch.

All this proves is that Kohacka wants to sell his show, make sure people watch both and buy merch as he is pulling shit out of his ass.

you might as well just go without knowing about it. if you want the memes just play it

goddamnit, it's true

Glad we're on one line as Juzoboys, it's really getting out of hand. It was fun to see the first two, but seeing it being spammed is really making me fear of even posting the obligatory post in the thread. I fear I might revoke from doing so, my friend.

It was never my intention to even become a bother to anyone. I figured that when we're in massive waifuthreads or doing something that is simply utterly despicable that a joke would mellow up the place, that and the Juzoboys stay polite and we try to help, which really is such a great feat about it, my friend. But I fear with the recent development that might go to waste and that's somewhat of a shame.

Only other thing that could come up was that Junko's AI was in two separate monokuma bots in the game at the same time, Shirokuma and Kurokuma. It's not clear if they were both halfs of the same AI or two copies of the full AI. It's not clear if both were used to infect the computer in DR2, or just one.

Why the fuck is she even real? The twist in the game is completely useless now and she's a total bore as a human bean. At least as an AI her shallowness made some sense. It's not like we got any hints Hajime knew her even vaguely but yet he had nightmares about being in the reserve class so the reveal they knew each other before doesn't add anything to their interactions in the game.

maybe kodaka himself forgot that she was just an AI and wasn't supposed to be real

Sadly this episode gave us little to no info about the killing game but, as you mentioned confirming the most obvious and solid theory. Thanks to that we're pretty much on the same spot as last week.

I know, I avoided posting the pasta here (after didn't saw yours) for the same reason. Hell, I'm not even reporting today. Glad to know we're all thinking straight!

Still waiting for our boy's return, keep hopes up boys!

>that absurd panty shot of Komaru

On a scale of 1 to 10, how forced was this?

Same, my friend. I'll refrain from doing so to check the waters. Glad to see that we're still staying strong and that we're on one line. God bless you, my friend. Keep that hope up.

pandering. at least now people can't use the "she's a mary sue because she's an AI!!" excuse anymore. now that she's real, she's a genuine mary sue

It's part of the joke of her character. Literally the scene she was introduced was a panty shot as well.

that was an obvious theory? I was completely blank for a reason for a natsumi-izuru to target naegi and pulled the reason out of my ass

i just thought there was no real point to the despair arc, except for something we haven't seen yet or something ridiculous we've already seen

So which survivor do you think is gonna be killed because of Naegi? Kirigiri sounds too obvious to be honest.

I meant Monaca not being the mastermind, I'm sorry!

Aoi's comment is just to throw us off, Togami dies in a heroic sacrifice that completes his character arc and gives the heroes the means to win the battle once and for all.

We don't even know if it's a direct threat or not. It could just be a 'that idiot Naegi is going to get somebody killed' type comment just like his nightmare about Kyoko being dead.

Kill yourself ESL-kun

Jesus christ I hope it's not something like "we based the AI design on Nanami because she was the class's greatest sign of hope and purity" or some stupid shit

So saying someone close to you who survived might die even work now? pretty much everyone else its dead and of course Naegi doesnt want anyone to die, thats doesnt even work as hint why the fuck is he surprised?

see that? we'll never agree which is better. let's just say they're the same.

So why does Munakata have the sword Izayoi found? Do you think he picked it up by killing him before everyone was knocked out, or after? If he did kill him that begs the question why did Ruruka seemingly try to cover what seems a death by NG code.

H e g o t c u c k e d a n d d i s a p p e a r e d f o r t w o e p i s o d e s b o y s
e

g
o
t

c
u
c
k
e
d

a
n
d

d
i
s
a
p
p
e
a
r
e
d

f
o
r

t
w
o

e
p
i
s
o
d
e
s

b
o
y
s

Horriblesubs fucking when?

SHSL mary sue.

That's what it's shaping up to be. They're milking Nanami for every last drop.

NEVER

>This series is fucking stupid. I'm out.

what's wrong with the HOPE subs?

>shares a class with the SHSL team manager
>is somehow still given the role of class representative
I can't accept this

>Not picking the HOPEfull version.

>this autistic retard was responsible for multiple deaths

>implying I'm not right
>implying she didn't bring the game down by living

Well that episode was pretty fucking sloppy. It's clear they wanted to sweep UDG under the rug as quick as possible. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, but it could have been handled a lot better. Whatever, next episode we'll just go back to the real plot. If there even is a real plot.

nekomaru's shsl talent should basically make him the leader of every group he's in. master delegator, skill-assesser, etc

Someone clarify this:

So nazi eyes is Hopeman's blood related sister and Junko basically adopted her?

Pls respond.

I'VE BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS SINCE EP FUCKING 2

i was neutral about Chiaki until that happened. fuck her.

It was really apparent that is what they are intending

She's Hopeman loli waifu.

>wanted to sweep UDG under the rug as quick as possible

if that was the case this episode wouldn't have happened at all. this was UDG: the episode

in fact that WAS the title of the episode

That pissed me off. They need to make her do everything when there are so many other people in the class just to make her look especially amazing.
>she talks about a game
>chisa says she needs to be class rep and everyone agrees automatically

>Monaca is hyped up to be the final boss of Kibouminegakuen Arc since the ending of UDG
>never mind, she's just gonna be a NEET in fucking space now, because she gave up on her literal obsession with Junko and her goals that were brainwashed into her, because unsubstantiated reasons

>in a car
>launches into space
>stops thinking

I wonder who was responsible for this.

Yes, Hopeman fugged his little loli sister.

...where could you POSSIBLY have heard that?

secondaries are getting worse with each episode. if you want to know, watch a silent playthrough

LEWD
E
W
D

I want to believe they're going to do something with Monaca before the end because otherwise, why the fuck did they even bother with her at all?

>Monaca is hyped up to be the final boss of Kibouminegakuen Arc

did anyone seriously believe that? it seemed like in every thread everyone was wondering who the mastermind behind the future arc is

Too bad PLOT requires her to be the major bond element in the class in almost every way.

>watch a silent playthrough

NEVERRRRRRRRRRR

She's a soulless mound of clay that Junko shaped , but Hopeman painted.

Reminder that Naegi = Komaeda. Future Arc's ED represents Naegi going to sleep and then waking up as Komaeda. The fact that Komaeda was mentioned in this episode means he'll have a role in the Future Arc.

I will continue to believe this theory until Makoto and Nagito are shown together on-screen.

>If there even is a real plot.
I'm not sure anymore.

No, she's a literal nobody child who was abused like the other kids at the beginning of the episode and Junko took them in and made them all give into despair. In Ultra Despair Girls, Hopeman is there to do nothing but fuck shit up for both the despair kids and Komaru/Touko. Hopeman was Monaca's "Slave" in the game, but he was clearly playing her to make his great Hope.

Monaca is just some girl who had access to robotics for making Monokumas. She liked Junko and Komaeda molded her into being Junko's successor.

But then she got bored and went into space.

>Literally the star wars prequel problems again

>it was an "I got bored, get lost" episode
I... uh.

Is Kodaka planning a sequel in space?

>in a car
Nice

Any ideas on Kirigiri's NG code? I think the reason she's writing down all her deductions is because she can't speak to the original cast so this would be the only way she could relay the information to him. In episode 2 when Naegi looks at her before he leaves the room all she does is give him a headnod. Going to go out on a leg and say she might say something to him which will save his life like Munakata trying to stab him from behind.

Also it's not a coincidence that in Despair Arc as soon as Komaeda gets suspended from school, Naegi shows up.

then keep watching without knowing that detail. people keep saying drae's gonna be irrelevant, so you might as well believe 'em and go without knowing about it since you ain't willing to play/watch it.