JUST

The current state of the US. And burgers keep saying the US is based.

>all gay people live in the u.s.

All you burgers are cucked, effeminate, nigger dick loving faggots that should be smited by God.

I went to catholic school for 12 years. it is completely jewish at this point.

well most of them do

@146131845
That really hurts, surrender monkey
Go kick a soccer ball around the eiffel tower

Oh look, another big nose shilling for their goblin overlord. Kys

6'4'' dark blonde turqoised eyed Dutchman. You are a literal walking meme burger.

I am 48 years old. I went to Catholic school from 1st grade - high school. I was in the last days of the "Catholic" Catholic School. I had nuns that wore the habit. They would hit you with rulers or batons. They would make you hold out buckets of water. They would make you get on your elbows and toes and "plank" till you were exhausted. They would sometimes pull your hair or slap you across the face.

Did I hate that? Yes. Did it work? FUCK YEAH it did. Guess who stopped being the class clown? ME. I was a dumbass kid that enjoyed making people laugh. I soon realized that these nuns were not screwing around. I then realized that if I got good grades that they would stop beating the shit out of you. So I ended up eventually being valedictorian of my school. I am already retired (I was one of the first employees at Yahoo and never have to work again). I spend my days in my own lab working on some inventions that may or may not see the light of day.

I would never have amounted to anything without the bullying of the nuns. They were the ones that made me knuckle down and study hard.

That was then. Today the Catholic Schools are pozzed worse then the public schools. They are now run by huge SJW faggots and I wouldn't send a dog to a typical Catholic School. The Catholic Universities are even worse.

Amerimongrel thread?

>everyone around him could detect the degeneracy from him and he was bullied for it
based

kek

I unironically love these

Everything you said is true. Honestly I find it sad, after all most of my morality developed there, yet it wasn't like it was anti-science or anything like that either.

I was actually very confused the first time I went into public school, because there was this debate between wheather Science or Religion was more important, and I never differentiated between the two. The way I saw it and still see it was that Science is studying God's universe to see what exactly he has created.

True. Gayness in the US proves it's a lifestyle choice. Soon in theatres near us, desu.

I know what you mean. I am always amused when people claim that Christians are "anti-science". I just don't bother trying to explain because they don't want to change their mind.

I developed my love of science learning about how many of the greatest minds combined their love of science with God. Many of the greatest scientists who have ever lived – among them Kepler, Pascal, Boyle, Newton, Faraday, Mendel, Pasteur and Kelvin – have not only believed in God but have found in
their scientific work the evidence for God.

The names for three different kinds of electrical measure: amps, volts, and coulombs, come from the surnames of three Catholic scientists who were each pioneers in their respected fields.

André Marie Ampere was a French mathematician, chemist, and physicist. His experiments quantified the relationship between the electrical current and the magnetic field. He went to daily mass and always thanked God for helping him.

Alessandro Volta was an Italian physicist who discovered the electric pile. He was expert in the field of electrical pressure. The units of electric potential (volts) and the alternate name of the quantity (voltage) are named after him.

Charles Coulomb was a French engineer and physicist who published the laws of electrostatics between 1785 and 1791. His name is associated with the units of electrical quantity or charge.

I am just sad that the Catholic Church of today is nothing like it used to be.

All of spuiten en slikken can burn in hell. Fuck those degenerate mongs.

Not only are they funny, they're true.

>be a faggot
>get called a faggot
>THE SCARS

> people raised in conservative families turned into faggots and libs
>people raised by libs have turned into conservatives and nazis

how did the jews manage to do this