Insider user here, one page of JFK documents leaked early

Insider user here. Trump IS releasing the JFK documents but due to heavy pushback from members of the government (I cant say who) he has decided to redact portions of the unreleased documents in order to protect national security interests.
Im just an ant in the hive, nobody major, but i was able to get a screenshot of one page of the redacted documents.
Remember, this important document was leaked here first

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0eDTcGkOJj4
youtube.com/watch?v=y5ecvBaqHBk
22november1963.org.uk/katzenbach-memo-moyers-warren-commission
whokilledjfk.net/KATZENBACH MEMO.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake

fuck off CIAnigger

it is a very real document from the warren commission, I assure you

wtf is this

Do you have proof

Big if true

Everybody knows that whatever is released will be heavily redacted, and contain nothing of importance. You and your fake AND gay larping have full clearance to commence fucking off.

Large if factual

Bullshit were is the content? This is no transparancy.

Fuck off with this LARP.

idk what I can post as proof. all i know is that this Moyers guy that the document is addressed to was some us press secretaryn idk what he was doing when the document was created. I can also say that the date that was cut off at the top of the screen was November 25, 1963

Some of you whistle blowers are alright. Don't read those reports a few days from tomorrow.

Do you really expect people to believe you are an insider with info on the JFK files and you just happened to build up the courage to talk right after he tweets about it? Sounds to me it's more like a larping kike who thinks they have good insight on the topic when in reality it's just OP being a big dumb faggot.

>everything redacted

Well jee whiz thats just fan tiddly tastic

How do I know you're who you say you are?

Look this is meaningless if it's redacted this heavily.

Just like every user here, only time proves them right

Have you got any info about this ordeal unreleased to the public yet?

So this is all you are posting:

>President Kennedy's Assassination

>1. The public must be satisfied that Oswald was the assassin;

>2.Oswald's motivation was a Communist conspiracy or a right-wing conspiracy

Fuck off CIA nigger I'm tired of being duped by larps. I want real shit

What do you expect to find? Has the U.S ever released something that would go against itself?

Do you glow in the dark?

This. It's a trap to find leakers.

I am also a senior analyst with CIA. The redacted portions read 'we must convince the public that communusts killed so we xan protect our masters, israel'. AMA

I actually get your csm references and the second one actually kinda worries me, i didnt think about that. I mean, anons are right tho, this is so heavily redacted there is literally nothing that could be construed as 'a secret' in it

>Oswald's motivation was a communist conspiracy or a right-wing conspiracy
>Oswald was a dog who was also a cat
>The public must be satisfied
Typical CIA nigger logic

>in order to protect national security interests.

I'm getting real fucking sick of this meme.

Lol, trust me, I want to know the shit. Nice to know you're still optimistic that Justice is possible.

>Nice to know you're still optimistic that Justice is possible.

Why do you think most people are here? It's not the defeatist pit of depravity you guys have it painted as.

>This is what the goyim must believe
>Big block of black bars

Nothing of interest was redacted, I'm sure.

The irony is:

>the public must be satisfied

gives it all away anyway, the redactions are pointless

>Pages of classified documents to be released to the public
>90% of text mspainted

>(I cant say who)
Let me guess, his last name starts with M and should end with braincancer

Nah, woulda been H.W or his kid.

Bill Moyers is the guy, famous journalist as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=0eDTcGkOJj4

The date is the key, this anons right

Sad. How would 50+ yrs ago still affect "National Security."

Here's one of the spookier documents. Notice the black marks on the document, those are redactions.

This is another one, unfortunately all interesting information has been redacted.

Nothing is going to come out of this.

if the CIA is hiding something (which is very likely) they will just pick and choose which documents they want to release. They will just release a bunch of bureaucratic nonsense and withhold documents of actual value. They wouldnt just throw themselves under the bus.

are you refering to csm, satan?

The key is in the dynasties, innit?

Why even release documents like this

>hiding from a scryer

They do try though.

Ah it looks like old Trump is in on this redaction himself

What?

Can you post the unredacted first paragraph?

Be cautious about how you aquire it.

When you gotta blaze, you gotta blaze

The conspiracy continues

WE FOUND AN UNREDACTED ONE

>It'll show that the CIA Trained Lee Harvy to spy on the Commies and the Commies flipped him and the CIA either knew of it or suspected it but were afraid to be exposed

IMAGINE MUH SHOOK

Quaerite et invenietis

Nobody believes that there will actually be something worth reading in the *official* documents, right ? Come on now.

I can't believe there are people taking this user seriously.

Massive if correct

You understand this document in its present censored condition does not constitute "released" but rather "spun".

Get released from the hospital with no legs or cock.

Get released from prison but the prison follows you.

Try to do a better job with this.

Hmm I've been checking these heavily redacted files and I'm not sure I understand you 100%, look how redacted this one is

mods need to start banning for this dumb bullshit.
>INSIDER user HERE :DDDDD
>WHITE HOUSE user HEREE :DDDD
>ALIUMS Ayy lmAO user HERE :)DDDD
>ILLUMINIATIEs user HERE :DD

fake larp

holy shit user I think you are on to something

youtube.com/watch?v=y5ecvBaqHBk

I bet you have a cousin who died at Sandy Hook & you assure us that that was real too. Right?

Nigga Fuck off

car was rebuild after the shooting in a matter of hrs but somehow the documents where kept safe....yea sure.

Confirmed trap for leakers. Sorry OP. You're listed now. We knew this would be the place to find them.

Fuck you OP, you are a shitty shill not worth his salary.
22november1963.org.uk/katzenbach-memo-moyers-warren-commission

>1239x1488
hehe
but no shit, 99% are larps

>he has decided to redact portions of the unreleased documents in order to protect national security interests.
What a fucking surprise!
>[REDACTED] was killed by [REDACTED] financed and organised by [REDACTED] in order to ensure [REDACTED]
So what the fuck WILL we learn from this other than the obvious?

I died at Sandy Hook.

Please no. If Trump half asses this it really doesn't look good. How do I keep morale up for the troops out here in the meme fields?

Go get 'im, Satan!

#metoo

This is what happened

Ah. There we go.

No it's not. Maybe that's what they'll say, though.

Shut up, its what happened.

OP thanks for being such a faggot. glad you fuckers don't know how to larp very well

He hasn't, OP is a lefty shill. The page he posted has long been released without retractions, see

Which looks worse?

The CIA was behind it, or the CIA was utterly incompetent

What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?

:^)

In all my years of obsessively studying and researching "heavily redacted" documents, only one thing has ever been proven time and time again:

The redacted shit is just as, if not more, boring and uninteresting than the shit they left in there.

Ten times out of ten, you sit back and think "The fuck? What made them want to conceal this to begin with? Who cares?"

CIA Was incompetent, thats why they're saying its a National Security risk.

It'll show that they were dogshit even back then.

It could also show that they knew he was going to do it but failed to stop it, out of fear JFK would make good on his promise to rip them up into a million pieces and throw them to the wind.

I would still be highly surprised if whatever is being released isn't covered by massive black censorship bars and whatever is left being trivial or already known.

Larp
whokilledjfk.net/KATZENBACH MEMO.htm

Same. Don't let shills influence your opinion however and stay open to the possibility of Trump not sucking CIA cock.

Beat me to it Germanbro

Hey big guys, do me a favor and get the company to change the seal to something that isn't an eagle going through a meatgrinder.

Doesn't really help your image problem.

How to identify LARPers and mentally ill/retarded people in general on Sup Forums:

>often abuses caps to emphasize THE point
>plays down his role or importance in the event to make his LARP believable
>always uses lines like 'remember what FBIanon said!', 'remember this, remember that!' to tie in retards who ate up other past LARPs

Kys

Good to see that there are some thinking people left.

This is a shit doc.
Why release anything so redacted.
It's fucking worthless.

Your easily influenced brain is worthless.

>in order to protect national security interests.

half a century after it happened? what can those interests be?