Whatever happened to that wall?

Whatever happened to that wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lUk7ThmEVSc
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/920425069964349445?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sup Forums wants to deport THIS

bet this guy has a bigger dick than op

I would suck her dick if you know what I mean.

Legs as thick as mine but I'm not a faggot, fuck

>Shilling before you're absolutely certain that trump won't be able to build it before the term ends.

Remind me how skewed the polls were in Hillary's favor? Yet your somehow willing to take every chance you can, like a risk bearing hiv faggot.

9/10 would fuck, suck and cuddle with.

Is it gay if I jerk off to her?

IRL

the wall was inside all of us all along.

Damn OP that bitch is fine is she your relative? Have some respect for women. jk respect adult's decisions to be themselves. ahhh so much confusion RREEEEEEEE!

you'd be gay if you didn't. welcome to Sup Forums.

im making 30 hourly building it
shes super cute, name?

Thats a dude right?

>she cut off her penis

DROPPED

Stop being fucking gay you fucking god damn degenerates.

>she

She has some nice tits. Moar?

Clarify.
Trump's Wall or the one she'll hit in a few years if no kids/man? Prototypes for the former are going up as you type.

Why are latinas so ugly?

More like you sucked it off

>ugly

nope she still has it
paid for her services last week

Got the quick rundown?

It's been replaced by a tax cut for the 0.01%

There's something fundamentally aristocratic about over coming the Eternal Woman and fucking traps. You should still get married to a woman and have lots of kids desu (we still have to save the white race) but she should understand her position is secondary to that of the trap with whom you have a deeply profound spiritual, emotional and sexual connection.

>being this gay

>tranny

Trump Meat Puppets are still planning a Wall Party.

Why be White when you can be orange?

yeah i guess im gay but i dont care
that ass was so good100% worth it, she gives the gf experience and everything. said shes been with some nfl/nba players and a few famous people

yes but only until artificial wombs become cost effective alternatives.

>Autists think that building a three thousand kilometers long border wall can be done within less than a year

I hate this kind of simple minded minimalistic thinking

If that's a man, I putting her dick right down my throat and sucking the semen right out of her balls.

>she
user....

>she

traps exist to save us from the eternal roastie, but even traps will one day be replaced, by fembots

>she

underrated

Yes we do Mindgeek shill. And when we're done with that we will kill all your motherfucking kikes.

The wall is a meme /r9k/ incels tell each other to make themeselves feel better. That sad reality is that females can ride the cock carousel for decades and as long as they don’t look disfigured or get super fat they will be able to find a beta to provide for them. They may no longer be able to get alpha dick on demand but they will still be able to have their cake and eat it too.

There's no middle ground with Latina women. We have plenty of middle ground with white women, but Latina women are either literally goblins or look great.

Theres no way thats a woman.

m8...

its a tranny

Legit every tranny is a spic

>They may no longer be able to get alpha dick on demand
to a woman this is no meme wall

traps r' white

kek

Why not, were you gonna personally fuck her? You can still fap to images of her if shes in Mexico.

fuckin gay

Design proposals are currently under construction near the border.

Building the wall is not going to happen until sometime next year because:
>A) They need to ensure they have a good design and a reliable contractor to build the entire wall
>B) The funding for the wall is either only just now available as of the start of the new fiscal year, or will come late next year with the start of FY2019

union contractors will be jumping all over this
we just need to iron out the details and boom

No one is saying women can't keep riding the carousel for decades. However, they do definitely hit a point where their looks start to deteriorate rapidly and nothing can fight it. That's the wall.

lol no.

(((she))) has a dick

Jane Marie

Ur mixing all the terms into one

How stretched is your asshole?

Trump will get this wall done
and it will be glorious

not my fault traps r' white

he's post op now

false

She can stay

>she

Wish Jane Marie hadn't quit lads.

she quit the biz?

same. was hoping to see her top eventually.

I guess. Haven't seen any new scenes for years now.

>her

(unironically)

Does that thing have a dick? I would suck it and eat her ass.

Agreed. You bros should let me in on the global domination conspiracy. The cattle-tier mindset is disgusting.

Wish I could fuck her

that would be hot

Have you been living under a rock?
youtube.com/watch?v=lUk7ThmEVSc

How does one go about doing that?

>Whatever happened to that wall?
It's under construction.
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/920425069964349445?lang=en
for two years you morons have found it impossible that somehow he would build a border wall. The likes of stupidity i mean it's incredible. The rinos and dems could only suppress it that long.

Why are you still watching pron bro?

Posting people you find attractive from another country has never been an argument for not enforcing immigration laws. Only in the minds of complete airheads, and commies, which happen to be the same thing.

>Autists think that building a three thousand kilometers long border wall can be done within less than a year
Certainly depends on the machinery and manpower available, aswell as exactly what the wall would consist of. If it's prefab concrete slabs like trump originally talked about, you can throw them down quite fast. I know you're not used to things going at that speed in lilliput land of israel, but understand america is a country of 320 million people. So it might go much faster. I'm not saying you can do it within a year 100% but much faster than you imagine for sure with the right equipment.
>punch a nazi
You commies are retarded, communism wants to destroy western civilization aswell as europeans and replace it with complete bullshit.
Yes we know commies are violent and want to put people in gulags and reeducation camps, mao alone killed 60+ million of his own people 45 million in just 4 years. Almost more than the total of casualties of european nations during wwII. Which was an actual war instead of just butchering your own people like mao or other communist did.

is that a bulge?

>commie
Proof? Fuck off you giraffe.
The giraffe (Giraffa) is a genus of African even-toed ungulate mammals, the tallest living terrestrial animals and the largest ruminants. The genus currently consists of one species, Giraffa camelopardalis, the type species. Seven other species are extinct, prehistoric species known from fossils. Taxonomic classifications of one to eight extant giraffe species have been described, based upon research into the mitochondrial and nuclear DNA, as well as morphological measurements of Giraffa, but the IUCN currently recognizes only one species with nine subspecies.

The giraffe's chief distinguishing characteristics are its extremely long neck and legs, its horn-like ossicones, and its distinctive coat patterns. It is classified under the family Giraffidae, along with its closest extant relative, the okapi. Its scattered range extends from Chad in the north to South Africa in the south, and from Niger in the west to Somalia in the east. Giraffes usually inhabit savannahs and woodlands. Their food source is leaves, fruits and flowers of woody plants, primarily acacia species, which they browse at heights most other herbivores cannot reach. They may be preyed on by lions, leopards, spotted hyenas and African wild dogs. Giraffes live in herds of related females and their offspring, or bachelor herds of unrelated adult males, but are gregarious and may gather in large aggregations. Males establish social hierarchies through "necking", which are combat bouts where the neck is used as a weapon. Dominant males gain mating access to females, which bear the sole responsibility for raising the young.

The giraffe has intrigued various cultures, both ancient and modern, for its peculiar appearance, and has often been featured in paintings, books, and cartoons. It is classified by the International Union for Conservation of Nature as Vulnerable to extinction, and has been extirpated from many parts of its former range.

check'd

quick bogdown pl0x

What wall? That sounds kind of racist, you should just shut up about it it and MAGA!!!

thanks

Like redheads. there is no average redhead. they are either soulless gingers or goddesses

Being built as you speak beaner.

waiting on the check from mehico

HOW HARD WAS HER DICK

HOW TIGHT WAS HER ASSHOLE

DID YOU SUCK HER BELLYBUTTON RING

Why doesn't whitey react? the punch is moving towards him for almost 3 seconds