If its okay to punch a Nazi then is it okay to punch an antifa?

If its okay to punch a Nazi then is it okay to punch an antifa?

Yes, meme-flagger.

Did they not teach you that first day of troll scouts?

Just make sure not to drive your car into any fatties.

>meme-flagger.
>has a burger flag

Sure... if you the HIV blood on you.

wtf is that

Of course

A disgusting piece of shit that needs to be gassed ASAP

That's because America is the greatest Meme of all time.

>Napoleon Killakike.jpg

It;s OK of course by God and nature, but the police, courts, (((judges))) prosecutors media etc etc etc and Jeff Session's justice department are all on the side of antifa, so you will go to jail for many years if you harm a precious antifa leftist. don't believe me?

Ask Scarsella and ask Chris Cantwell.

>the people that hate people for no reason and the people that hate the people that hate people for no reason are exactly the same, even though the latter's reason is because the former is hateful without reason
sigh

Why does this pic make me so angry? What is wong with me?

Yes.

You have to go back.

EVERYBODY PUNCH EVERYBODY.

Maybe it'll straighten our heads a bit.

Antifa hates anyone who disagrees with them.
>but communism is just as bad!
>wow, literal nazi, im gonna hit you with a bike chain and run away

>I'm just unironically demanding that you and your way of life be systematically eradicated from the face of the earth, why are you so mad at me bro??!

how is this semen demon?

Are you retarded? They hate the people that keep calling them pussies and faggots and libtards and niggers. You think being an unabashed douche 24/7 is the same as disagreeing?

He said that?

You're going to pretend like that's not the goal of his (and your) movement? Or are you asking me to find the exact specific instance where he was caught on camera saying it?

All liberals should be punched.

Oh, hey antifa. That's a nice little spin you put on things. But the fact is anyone who supports free speech or is to the right of Fidel Castro is considered a nazi to you brainlets. Maybe you should unbunch your panties and learn to not throw a temper tantrum just because someone hurt your feelings.

Boy, you're about as delusional as they come. Have you considered medication or do your headmates tell you that you're not allowed to?

>I want you to die.
>What?!
>I want you and everyone like you to die. I'm calling you subhuman.
>What the fuck?
>I support legislation that prevents you from having rights, because you don't deserve them. I hate you because you're different.
>What the fuck did I do to you?
>I can't wait until someone is brave enough to kill every single one of you.
>You better stop talking shit dude.
>I have a gun right here. I'm actively trying to provoke you so I can get the chance to kill you. Please, I'm unironically asking, make my day. I want the chance to kill you, it will directly bring me joy.
k

Maybe if you insult me some more it'll transform into an argument.

What you mean like your total lack of argument?
Straw man arguments are not real arguments. Try again, commie.

>Everyone who doesn't like my autistic screeching is le evil nazi who wants to kills the jews!

Is that the supreme gentleman with an afro?

I'm sorry you're having so much trouble with this. Here, I'll help with some guiding questions.

1. Does the altright hate minorities?
2. Does the altright wish to see minorities eliminated?
3. Why?

Altright includes everyone, even sane leftists, who didn't vote for Hillary and oppose political correctness and sjw outrage crusades. Or who ever it is convenient for you to lump in at the time. And since some neo nazis have adopted the term as a more friendly sounding moniker, you conveniently use the label to paint everyone who disagrees with your politics as a nazi.

But I know you form all of your opinions from Vice and other leftist rags so I suppose I shouldn't be too shocked.

that is one hell of a tee shirt
takes some balls to wear that

>Anyone supporting MAGA is Alt-Right
You guys constantly attack Americans for supporting their president. That is why people hate you. I'm not alt-right, over half the people on this board aren't alt-right. And most Trump supporters aren't alt-right.
>1. Do I hate minorities
No.
>2. Does the altright wish to see minorities eliminated?
No.
>3. Why?
I assume you posed this assuming the above answers were 'yes', but if you want to talk about illegal immigration we can talk about that.

You guys are making yourselves look like terrorists to the public because you come screeching and screaming at anyone wearing anything Trump or MAGA related and instantly start calling them "RACIST NAZI WHITE-SUPREMACISTS SUPPORTING GENOCIDE.." thats why the whole country thinks you're delusional. The left is eating itself.