Pick one and why?

Pick one and why?

Neither

is that kate moss

>Muslims are subhu-

I chose Christian because it teaches ten moral values that everyone can live by. These teachings have been around since the Summarians. I don't believe that people should be treated like objects, or in a demoralizing way because they worship a guy who was a pedo-rapist that couldn't read or write.

Neither

>women still exist
no thanks

Left, I'm scared of ghosts

Fuck off.

if i have to pick one of the two, it would be right.

ideally neither of the choices.

>theocracy

this one is retarded into the trash it goes.jpg

but to answer your question I would choose Christian Theocracy because it has proven itself the easiest to overthrow and replace

I vote for an alternative.

Always fascinates me how Christians try to claim moral superiority over Muslims because the Prophet did X, while the prophets of the Bible did similar things, and were loved and praised by God. Prophet Muhammed fought and killed his enemies in battle? So did countless prophets before him, and so will Jesus when he returns. He married many women? So did the prophets of old.

Even the laws of Islam, when it comes to sexual degeneracy, are similar to the laws God gave to nations before us. Were they "good and just" in the past, but not anymore? Did God change His mind? Does He suddenly think that things that were disgusting before, are totally cool now? You Christians follow a religion invented by confused priests trying to make sense of a theological mess.

toi à gauche

they just conveniently crop out half of the book and refuse to discuss it

the only parts they want to talk about are about the jews being gods chosen people and make sure you give money to israel

True Christianity.

Radical centrism

True, Muslim beliefs were brought in essence of Jewish beliefs as are some basics of Christian beliefs, however the difference between then are the beliefs. I cannot convince you to change your mind and refuse to put anymore effort into clarifying my stance. I repect your beliefs, please respect mine.

I choose this

muslim

because most girls are fucking ugly.

It's all fake. I honestly doubt that there are many true believers in Christianity. They're all just paying lip service. Really, Muslims at least have the courage to stand for what they believe in, and they actually follow the will of God as much as they can. While the children of Christians are having premarital sex at earlier and earlier ages, and the whole thing is "no big deal", Muslim youth are literally not even sitting in the same rows. And it seems that the newer generations growing up in the West aren't losing their faith - rather, they're becoming more religious than their parents. Islam legitimately is the greatest hope for the protection of family values and the restoration of good morals in the West.
I respect you as a person, but not what you believe in. I think you are probably a good person, and I wish you well, but the faith you follow is a perversion of what God has revealed for 1000s of years. Islam is the continuation of Gods revelations, and what we today call "Christianity" is in fact a farce made by "the apostle" Paul, along with a bunch of scholars trying to pander to Roman pagans. If you want to follow those people, be my guest, but if you want to follow the God that Jesus prayed to, look into Islam.

Übermenshes

A modern christian theocracy or an traditional christian theocracy?

Traditional or GTFO

The natural wisdom and the perception of knowledge of old days is lost upon us. We are a desensitized people living in turbulent times. Anything calling for traditionalism and a return to the olden days is the truth.
>inb4 muh development and science.

Christian is obviously better, but judging by that pic Batman supports the mudslimes. Hm, decisions, decisions...

>If you want to follow those people, be my guest, but if you want to follow the God that Jesus prayed to, look into Islam.

This is simply gross coming from someone posting from Norway.

The one on the right looks like a flying squirrel

>They're all just paying lip service.
That's what 95% of Christians look like. If they be their actions and opinions can not be told apart from the rest of society, can you really call them Christian?

Islam is a religious and ideological system that has proven to be effective in conquest. But I for one will never be a slave to a desert God, so I'll fight it.

She'd cover her hair under Christian theocracy