How are guns God given right if Bible has no mention of guns?

How are guns God given right if Bible has no mention of guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Eldest_Son
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot to change your flag, faggot.

False equivalence. The govt. doesn't just hand out guns.

If you disagree, come and get our guns.

Then you can ask God your question.

shut up you lost

You can easily use pic related on the right to put pic related on the left out of it's misery.

The Bible refers to niggers as "beasts of the field" and not people. If we're going by Biblical law we'd be well within our rights to exterminate them.

who could it be
>nowwwwwwwww..................

Self defense, you idiot.
The other is a service provided by other people. You can't demand a right from others.

Luke 22:36 Then said he unto them, "But now, the one having a purse, let him take it, and likewise a bag; and the one without a sword should sell his cloak and buy one."
Since guns have replaced swords as the weapon of choice for war and defense, I'll take this a definitive proof of a God given right

you fuckin nigger you have the right to go to a hospital and pay for treatment just like you have the right to go to the gunstore and pay for a gun its exactly the fuckin same no difference

I can buy the guns I want, you can buy the healthcare you want

You have the right to seek health care and obtain it. You do not have the right to force others to pay for it.

You have the right to keep and bear arms. You do not have the right to force others to pay for it.

The government can NOT deny you either one of these.

>Getting guns for free

It's the right to buy and own a gun you fucking faggot. The shit on the left is universal healthcare, no one is denying you use of healthcare. Faggots like you on the left have already destroyed gun rights

Are they giving free guns somewhere?

If the government really wanted to fix the healthcare industry, they would fix the insurance scam.
What happened to private doctors, who were able to practice without being part of a hospital or damn network

Sage

Did you mean to click commie flag?

How is medical help a right given by God when there aren't any hospitals in the Bible.
Checkmate you retarded piece of shit bitch.

Pay for my guns you fucking faggot

OP hook me up with a Colt Python at the next gun giveaway.

We really need to bring back the mental asylums.

You forgot to add "uhmm, sweety?" at the end.

This too.

I hate how when the healthcare debate comes up it's never "how do we make healthcare cheaper," but it's always "how do we pay for healthcare."

This country's healthcare system is fucked until we actually address it in a different manner.

>facetious argument
it's a guaranteed right by the constitution. it's not the same as the preamble.

the rights granted by our creator are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. gun ownership as a check on tyranny helps to secure those rights.

The problem with healthcare is that insurance exists and destroys the competitive market

>Pricing set by what insurance will pay
>everything is covered goyim, just pay your insurance bill just in case!

Economic rights, like the right to run an insurance company, are what hurts personal rights

I don't think anybody is unable to get healthcare if they have the money, just like they can buy a gun if they have money

>How are guns God given right if Bible has no mention of guns?
Ever heard of metaphors or adjectives?

Parallel to this, would you trust guns provided by your government?

The Constitution of the United States does not say

>the right to free medical service SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

If it did, we'd all have free medical service. Why is the constitution so hard for brainlets?

Who the fuck are you to tell us we don't need guns?

Exodus 22:2-3
If a thief is found breaking in and is struck so that he dies, there shall be no bloodguilt for him, but if the sun has risen on him, there shall be bloodguilt for him. He shall surely pay. If he has nothing, then he shall be sold for his theft.

This tbqh senpai

You were so close. The government mandating insurance is what made insurance companies profitable at such high rates. If the market were free from government, economic rights would have fixed it.

It's illegal in the US to Not have car insurance and to Not pay your taxes/medicaid/medicare. Obama care fines you for not having medical coverage and provided it against your will.

It's an old mob tech, pay me to not burn your store down. It's infiltrated the entire US gov. Guns put people in the hospital so everybody makes money

Sweet get
Exactly this, the only answer I get is, "That's just how it is", which is nowhere near a good enough response.
The system we had worked quite well before, those who couldn't afford treatment were forgiven of the debt by most hospitals, and doctors would work with families for generations sometimes, knowing family history, childhood illnesses, ect
It's ridiculous that no one else seems to mention this

This

Kek

Because guns are much quicker to release a patient from pain.

Never
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Eldest_Son

The former compels the services of an individual much like jury duty. The latter is material property.

The fact that half the population is FIGHTING HARD to disarm itself is prima facie bizarre. It's hard not to compare it to the mindless moral enthusiasm of the peasants' crusade, when a smooth talking monk convinced thousands to get slaughtered shamefully in the holy land, on the basis of equally nonsensical liberal moral absolutism. Today's anti-gun zealots are a joke history will chuckle over for all time.

>the ObamaGun program

You don't have a right to someone else's labour unless you want to reinstate slavery

I've never heard of a hospital sending people to die in the street. Seems like they're both rights. What do, OP?

Those fighting for disarmament of the public either do not own guns, or have exemptions written in just for them, you know, for (((their))) protection
Anyone who would want to take from his brother what he has not earned, is nothing more than a selfish person

The right to bear arms to defend yourself is different than the right to force someone to always be a doctor and provide you healthcare
why don't you promote a pragmatical heuristic system instead of demanding doctors out there to lick your wounds
if your shit genes cause your family to die early on figure out a different way to deal with it than dragging down the top 20% to make up for your lacking
SAGED

Pretty proud of this thread. Lots of people understand that a service cannot be a right. Because then you are forcing someone to provide a service for someone else.

I wouldn't trust the government to make me a god damned turkey sandwich. Not only would they fuck it up somehow, there'd be 8 billion hoops I'd have to leap through to get the damned thing, and there'd be a fucking transmitter hidden in the cheese somewhere.

State laws, not federal you eurocucked dink.

You have a God given right to both. You have a God given right to exchange something of value to a willing medical team for healthcare and a God given right to exchange something of value to a willing gunmaker or owner for a gun.

I'm fairly certain that man bought his own gun.

around 40 million slaves in the world today so whats your point?

You still have to buy your own gun, the government doesn’t give you one

>2/10
>maybe 3/10 because I replied

You cant take away a person's right to kill people. They will kill you over that.

They do to Mexican cartels and terrorist groups in the middle East.

That slavery is wrong and a violation of fundamental human rights you stupid UN Nigger

unfortunately my job requires me to:/

In you pic OP (faggot) you show health care as a privileged, and guns as a right, that is correct. With health care you're asking everyone to pay for your bad life choices and healthcare, whereas owning a gun is a right and no one is asking others to buy guns for them.

and what the fuck does the bible have to do with anything. There is no mention of "free" healthcare in the bible.

If you don't have an ID, hospitals will refuse to serve you
Why the fuck do you think hospitals are constantly surrounded by police?
They are removed before they can make a scene

Shill

They are both mob tactics

Zach (stupid way to spell that name btw) was probably a broke bitch who spent all his time on light duty in some POG unit before being med seped
I'll say this to any CIA niggers or feds watching and tracking me, I will die, before you take a single weapon out of my home

Wheres OP?

The constitution can and should be changed.

>Fast'n'Furious

Yes it is and yet we do little about it. Some sex rings have began to to broken though recently which is nice. Check out the center for missing and exploited children to see how many disappear in the US alone every year and wonder why it's not the US's biggest concern?

>an expensive, scarce and modern resource requiring quality equipment and highly trained and skilled individuals to administer is a privilege
>owning a piece of mechanical technology that has existed for hundreds of years for self defense purposes is a right
makes sense to me

yes, having someone work for your benefit (health) is not a right.

>The Bible suggests we should take good care of our slaves, not release them - so why did we release all the slaves?
It's the right to BEAR ARMS, so why don't we have bear arms? :/

Checkmate christfags.

bump

Can you slow down and follow your own train of thought/logic? So far you're advocating for slave labor under the justification that it's already happening, so why not?

meme would make sense if the government actually bought the guns for you. like every year you get a new assault rifle, paid for by the tax payer. then your meme would be proof for you being a retard.

Well, if you're going to particapate in slavery, which was a fact of life during those times, which sounds better?
Treat your slaves like shit
Treat your slaves well
You are a slave to God, do you want Him to mistreat you?
Do onto others my friend

The bible literally says jews were given the permission to defend themselves with weapons like swords or javelins, weapons who the military of those times used by jewish civilians, so guns are used by the military, therefore we civilians can use guns.

Isn't there a part of the New Testament where Jesus told people to sell their cloak to buy a sword if they didn't have one?

I'm a humanist and by no means advocating it. I'm drawing attention to it still occuring today

>I'm a humanist
you look like one

It would be the right to medical service, which would not be free but that doctors cant chase you out if you can pay.

Easy solution, buy a doctor then just like you buy a gun.

God is a fairy tale. It literally didn't matter how the slaves were treated. They could have been treated like family and it still would have been wrong. Slavery is wrong.

Says the communist who wants everyone to be slaves of the community.

this narrative is so fucking dumb. patients have a right to healthcare, and a duty to pay for it. if you can't pay for healthcare you still fucking get it you just go in debt
/thread

>bible

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

US gov takes FICCA, MEDICAID/MEDICARE SS and state takes Unemployment insurance and taxes from you pay check every week. How they spend that money will determine society. They could pay for your utilities, transportation and food. They could take care of your medical expenses and retirement. But it was other peoples money so they spent it on weapons and war. Corporate interest and created a lot of US enemies. Now you have legally mandated insurance. Buy this or be fined. Slavery still exist in every form it can.

>comparing a thing you bought to a thing you expect to get for free

0/10

I love you friend, as does the Father
I hope you open your heart before the end, you don't have as much time as you might think

None of us give two shits that you own a gun as long as you're not an autistic faggot. We're too busy deporting border jumpers and arresting Basketball Americans to give care about some white guy that spends his weekends bloating his ego by shitposting on a Vietnamese basket weaving forum.

>god given
>false equivalency

nice try gungrabber

You have the right to BUY a gun. Neither the government nor other taxpayers have an obligation to buy one for you.

kys faggot

A gun is the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Whether against a criminal predator or a tyrannical government a weapon empowers you to defend yourself. You have no right to declaw us making us unable to defend ourselves.

What if I believe both should be rights?

Well, you have it on written record

>health insurance = healthcare

Why do people confuse the two?

getting laid should be a human right.

Fpbp

I see the sword. I don't see "weapon of war", you transition is too frivolous.

>the rights granted by our creator are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. gun ownership as a check on tyranny helps to secure those rights.
When and were creator give you right to have gun exactly? he never ever speaks about guns.

I agree that right to own sword is God given right. Sword. Not a gun, or machinegun, or tank, or nuke.