Brit/pol/ - Ignore or filter WN and Eddie edition

Exert some self-control, and change this general for the better.

>Tory Government to Accelerate Immigration from the EU
ukip.org/tory_government_to_accelerate_immigration_from_the_eu

>Returning jihadis allowed back, not prosecuted ‘as not all are dangerous’
westmonster.com/returning-jihadis-allowed-back-not-prosecuted-as-not-all-are-dangerous/

>Theresa May appeals to EU for deal she can 'defend' to British people amid demands for huge divorce bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/19/theresa-may-appeals-eu-deal-can-defend-british-people-amid-demands/

>Theresa May calls for new dynamic for Brexit deal - but Angela Merkel says it's 'still not enough'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/19/angela-merkel-points-december-brexit-breakthrough-eu-leaders/

>Former DCI Peter Kirkham: The Met is on the brink of collapse, May needs to stop the cuts
westmonster.com/peter-kirkham-the-met-is-on-brink-of-collapse-may-needs-to-stop-the-cuts/

>Mandelson Lies About Single Market
order-order.com/2017/10/20/mandelson-lies-single-market/

>Crime stats show a country not at ease with itself
thesun.co.uk/news/4724552/dutch-premier-confirm-he-is-britains-greatest-ally-in-brexit-negotiations-and-revealed-he-phoned-theresa-may-pleading-her-to-give-ground-in-eu-divorce-bill/

>Finnish Foreign Minister urges Britain not to give in to pressure to reverse Brexit
brexitcentral.com/finnish-foreign-minister-urges-britain-not-reverse-brexit/

>Dutch Premier confirms he is Britain’s greatest ally in Brexit negotiations and revealed he phoned Theresa May pleading her to give ground in EU divorce bill
thesun.co.uk/news/4724552/dutch-premier-confirm-he-is-britains-greatest-ally-in-brexit-negotiations-and-revealed-he-phoned-theresa-may-pleading-her-to-give-ground-in-eu-divorce-bill/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0fk6syQ7iY
youtube.com/watch?v=fzMsWM1N9mU
youtube.com/watch?v=uL0p13-vvKc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5003263/Jewish-drugs-baron-ordered-pay-prison-damages.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, I started watching Master and Commander at the advice of Brit/pol/

Are all British Captains this fucking retarded?
>let's enlist children into our navy
>let's put the children directly into battle
>let's not evacuate the children and other wounded back to England for proper treatment
>let's intentionally kill our own men while chasing a bigger and stronger ship that we have no business chasing

You see, America's navy does it right. We have evacuation crews, backup ships, and we CERTAINLY DO NOT allow minors into any of our military squadrons, no matter how bad we're losing (we literally don't though...Rule Americannia, not Britannia, bitches).

On top of this, you give ultimate sea power (still behind the US) to an Admiral who brags about how many creampies he's taken in his asshole over the years.

The US needs to end its "special relationship" with the UK because I won't allow my country to be associated with a bunch of child labour causing, retarded captain hiring, gay admiral appointing lunatics.

First for Labrinth

American Navy does it right, kek

>Let's cargo ships crash into you

>user uses my meme for the thread
Nice

How many times you going to post this, Jamal ibn burgerstein?

STATE OF THESE THREADS

Are there even any tripfags who hate or dislike Hitchens

>for WN

He's wrong about black culture and sexual morality

Do it again, Admiral Yamamoto.

Anyone like to store their wives/gf's farts in rubber balloons?

If you squeeze them you can pop them in people faces

youtube.com/watch?v=fzMsWM1N9mU

New Woes.

TRY THE WIIIIIIIIIIIINE

I’m sorry lad.

You're listening now
They say they ain't heard nothing like this in a while
That's why they play my song on so many different dials
'Cause I got more fuckin' hits than a disciplined child
When they see me everybody brrap's, brraps
Man I'm like a young gun fully black Barrack
I cried tear drops over the massive attack
I only make hits like I work with a racket and bat
Look at my jacket and hat
So damn berserk
So down to earth
I'm bringing gravity back
Adopted by the major I want my family back
People work hard just to get all their salary taxed
Look I'm just a writer from the ghetto like Malory Blackman
Where the hells all the sanity at, damn

Get out more, I'm just one person.

Posting this cunt’s images so he can’t use them.

I need you trendy newfag triptwats to watch/read a few of this guys screenplays or books ..M.R. James .. the best bbc one is called ..Whistle and I'll Come to You

Wouldn't even mind if you just sorted out those file names.

Who else going to mass tomorrow?

Me.

Fucking hell, you really are a dense underaged cunt. Either that or you're baiting, but pretending to be retarded isn't much better. I wasn't accusing you of being more than one person, I was referring to Honk and the other person spamming Sludge and Nietzsche stuff earlier on in the thread, which you then claimed was tinfoil to suggest that it was planned/coordinated, despite it being clearly co-ordinated on some level.

Is it because he doesn't speak JamAfrican?

Me.

Goodnight everybody.

what happened to margaret thatcher's voice after she got elected

>that salt
Guys has he ever been this triggered before?

tERTMzSc is a paedophile.

He's not wrong for once, those posts were clearly samefagging

Fuck you. I’m sorry lad. I’m the cunt here. No wait, fuck your mother. Cunt. I’ll stab you and call you an ambulance because I’m a nice guy.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5003263/Jewish-drugs-baron-ordered-pay-prison-damages.html

Drug Jew got Jewed.

I dislike WillyNibbler but you're far worse.

Does anybody have that recent news article about the police cracking down on people being mean on the internet?

Why would I dox myself?

>WN is now samefagging

THIS IS A NOTICE TO ALL POSTERS OF BRIT/POL/ ON THE Sup Forums - POLITICALLY INCORRECT BOARD OF THE WEBSITE 'Sup Forums.ORG'.

ACCESS TO THIS THREAD ON THIS BOARD REQUIRES PHOTO ID AND YOUR REAL NAME.

You have the right to apply to the High Court to vary or discharge the Orders below if you are affected by the blocks which have been imposed. Any application must be made to the High Court directly and must (i) clearly indicate your identity and status as an applicant; (ii) be supported by evidence setting out and justifying the grounds of the application, and (iii) be notified to all parties 10 days in advance.

And again, here

Addiction IS a meme.
If you can't control yourself that's you being pathetic - it's not outside your control, you just want to pretend it is because otherwise you'd have to face the fact that you have the willpower and impulse control of an insect.

>Implying that I, or anyone with a brain likes the sound of Y*rdie
Also JamAfrican? It's just Y*rdie

You are worse though. Dan the Man/Pubes tier.

Wut? No that false honk and ancap. Same text, same trips, different ids.samefagging using 2 devices

That's what he called it, or something like that.

Fuck off WN samefag #3

How would that be doxxing yourself?

>defending willy nibbler

So you got some fans, are you happy?

DTM is the worst, at least pubes shenanigans are entertaining and he can take bants

>WN preparing for mass

>Most often these days, I can’t even force myself to watch Question Time and I’m interested in politics. It’s become such an unbalanced, thoughtless shouting match which rarely yields intelligent observation. The left wing viewpoint is rarely represented and the frequent presence of the most unpalatable voices from the right wing tabloids or extreme right wing politics just makes me want to weep.

Alright then. Pubes>Vargcunt>DTM.

I'll never forget that 12 hour Eddie had with DTM posing as an user

Do you have brummie accent or jafaican?

Because it would be identifying my town/city/general area, and anybody else that happens to be in the area could then go to the church that Sunday and near enough identify me.

Who's this?

tERTMzSc is a cunt. Mentalist paedo who operates out of a kebab shop.

>war unironically made this cunt happy

> Every one that disagrees is WN
I said I disliked WillyNibbler and the other two posters do I assume as well. The fact is, testicular cancer is preferable to brain cancer, and in this case you are the latter. Complete spastic that makes WillyNibbler look good by default.

>Muh precedent in the UK constitution
That One?

This. “Addiction” is just a word meaning that you cant control your urges. You’d think this would be obvious but people treat it like you die if you don’t feed your addiction. If I lock a heroin addict away from heroin for 4 weeks he won’t be addicted anymore. Addiction isn’t a real thing.

>my two groupies are fighting each other

Waving that bayonet around with so many people near him....

what a numpty

Ouch, sorry lad.

you're all faggots and i hope you die of cancer

>pound shop pubes/rimmer

Filthy little cunt. You are fucking nothing.

Rimmer was complete and utter shit, you faggots need to stop idolising him.
There's only one good Rimmer.

Unfortunately if I am with trash/Y*rdies, my language changes to how they speak, which distorts my accent. I have an extremely weak Brummie accent which everyone takes for 'posh'

>town/city/general area
Not enough to even get close to identifying someone

>Anybody else that happens to be in the area could then go to the church that Sunday and near enough identify me.
>Thinking anyone cares enough about you, or Brit/pol/ to do that

Some Lib Dem bint

I'm getting flashbacks

Stop Nataliaposting.

Ok thank you

Several posters here, both tripfags and non-tripfags, have had people turn up on their doorstop after posting even the smallest of details.

You're never getting a limerick from me.
>Rimmer got four

>Question Time
>The left wing viewpoint is rarely represented

CH was so fucking overrated.

I’ve tried to be respectful and refer to you as a tripfriend. No longer. tERTMzSc is still mentally unstable.

Mass .. Go a Church of Englander Church you utter kike paedo cunt

>re-using all my vid links
Anyhow, what's all this bollocks about Rimmer getting doxed.

Despite this being an anonymous board that prides itself on this fact - there are people amongst us who believe themselves to be particularly special and above all others here. They believe that their posts and opinions are more highly valued and more important than the contributions of others - these people are known as tripfags.

They are a rotten pustulent cancer that has destroyed this board - along with their allies: The Karenposters and the tranny posters - they have worked tirelessly to derail all forms of rational discussion in favour of their rampant egomania. Their almost unquenchable narcissism has derailed countless discussion and caused a great rift between the formerly united posters of Brit/pol/.

The Tripcunt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a narcissist, egomaniac, arsehole, attention seeker, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell people to filter his tripcode and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’m a huge fucking cunt I should have gone to Reddit instead.”
You can stop tripfags by simply not responding to them ever. You can hide and filter tripcodes by going to the [SETTINGS] link at the bottom of the page and adding their tripcode to the FILTER option. BE SURE TO HIDE POST STUBS.

This will improve your experience here tenfold - as it has done mine.
TRIPCODES TO ADD TO THE FILTER LIST!
!!sD6h8LgcbfU
!!2Itd7kfCp+x
!!QzsVseG+8V9
!!hf1gYlduTsB
!!8k4St131ygu
!!sD0UmouIGCJ
!!spag5sNh5f7
!!pe/WI0WvgxN
!!XKy4PC1RH+2
!khan0DfcYs
!mweAve86e6
!xi8/JKFwzo
!!ThhQM/i4Nz8
!I6NTH72U2IX
!!FJ60XUrqjrt
!!1g9WUtblos
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!i/p./q78oo
!!2n6HRZ4KjiF
!5pkhWnNeCo
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!seGTL0R3Pm0
!!hn7ASgIZ1vE
!!Mpz12hyftwG
!!nXiB6ED9Yjj
!!QGsZcEJW159
!!jMRRjuYLt5i
!!jawkONBJmdi
!xi8/JKFwzo
!!l3Mk/SWIWVD

Stop them.

Why can't I post Natalia?

>tfw no soviet 4x4 to tinker with

>tERTMzSc is still mentally unstable
You're not wrong there desu.

What's everyone dressing up as for Halloween?

I hate the internal kike lololol

It's a lie apparently. Probably just had a heart attack from his weight.

Rimmer is unironically a good lad, and I miss him. Always friendly, always a kind word for an ons who needed it...

MURDER MY PUSSY WITHOUT THE GUNSHOT

Join the debate

I’m a huge fucking cunt I should have gone to Reddit instead.

Also you're missing this one:
!!ZbyRUCc8y4w