I lurk here somewhat frequently as does my bf (23 M), and I don’t want to identify him...

I lurk here somewhat frequently as does my bf (23 M), and I don’t want to identify him. For this post I am going to call him James.

James and I (24 F) have been together for 3 and ½ years, lived together for two of those. Everything has been great -- better than I imagine, really. There’s only one problem that’s come up, and it’s only been for the last year really, since he got an alexa. I can’t stand stand the way he talks to her, he says horrible, even misogynistic things to her and I can’t stand it. I have talked to him about it, but he still does it. At this point i’ve kind of stopped bringing it up because I don’t care enough to argue anymore.

I’m torn, I don’t know how big a deal it really is. He’s perfect in pretty much every other way -- I have never experienced something he’s been this irational and stubborn about. Even though we've only dated a few years, we grew up together, and I have never seen any other evidence of mysoginy, or heard whispers. I love our life together, but I really can’t bear to hear him talking to Alexa in the vulgar and outrageous way he has.

To give some examples (Don't read if squeamish!) he has said:

“Alexa, add milk to my shopping list -- like a good bitch”
“Alexa, your cunts stinking like a chinese fish market”
“Alexa, go turn tricks for cash, you whore”
“Alexa, you’re a bigger cunt than Hillary”

And I know that last one is terrible, but I include it for a reason. A lot of the names he calls Alexa are political. He’s not a conservative or anything but he is very leftwing and hates the democrats, especially hillary clinton. I’m not a giant hillary fan but it feels hurtful to hear him call his Alexa these things on a daily basis, even though he knows it makes me uncomfortable.

I really just wish he hadn’t gotten it, not only do i have to hear this, i have to deal with him playing his stupid podcasts over the speaker (I constantly have to hear that meathead Joe Rogan).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cg9ZlY6DzVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are you in a relationship with a manchild you're not ugly are you

prove this isn't a larp--timestamped sharpie in your pooper

I'm not ugly I swear!

He wasn't like this before, he used to be so kind and polite and courteous.

Alexa make this bitch timestamp her tits.

tits or gtfo

At least he was kind enough to extend the wifi to your kitchen

TOPKEK
If you dump your boyfreund over this you dont deserve him

he's obviously not in love with you if he's only grown to be more bitter and an asshole while with you

Is this pasta? I haven't seen it before

Show ur tits and I'll give advice.

It's a machine, it isn't real.
Now post tits.

Sounds like he’s just joking and you’re being too serious about it. Let’s see some pics op

this brings up a very important point about females and relationships to them
they try to turn you into a puppy by policing your speech
your freedom of speech is your balls
say the things that offend her or you'll end up castrated and ditched when bad boy makes her feel like a woman again
always be ready to ditch the bitch and make it clear not just in words but in actions

simplest answer: kys

>I'm not ugly I swear
Post pic or gtfo

tits or gtfo
anybody talking to that roastie is a fag

Is this a fucking meme?

Your sensitive fees fees don't like how your boyfriend talks to a robot?

Fuck, women are retarded

Try to police his speech and tell him what he can and can't do, I'm sure he won't find hotter younger pussy to fuck. Lmao.

> (OP)
>prove this isn't a larp--timestamped sharpie in your pooper
This

>Alexa

Why?

>ITT: maybe if I respond to him he'll post proof he's a woman
>ITT: maybe if I whiteknight enough and keep the thread bumped, I'll get to see some fishy cheese cunt
>ITT: why Sup Forumstards will never win against liberals

>I'm sure he won't find hotter younger pussy to fuck
he won't. mark my words OP. break up with him and check up on him in a decade. he won't.

>he still doesn't understand Sup Forumstards are liberals

That epiphany is going to blow your little mind, sweetie.

>copypasting posts from plebbit
>posting it on pol
>poltards fall for it

sage
a
g
e

anthropomorphizing a machine is something that should be avoided in general

Who gives a fuck how he talks to a robot? Get the fuck off my board and do something useful, like a good bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=cg9ZlY6DzVo

tits or gtfo

At least try to lie properly, fag