Gappy makes me happy

What stand is this?

Joshuu makes ME happy

Narancia Requiem

Who are you

hide narancia threads
ignore narancia posts
do not reply to narancia posters

So I know Sup Forums's pretty cool with him, but what does the Japanese fanbase think of Joshu?

Tried to play gwyn lord of cinder with this, very hard considering I never played piano before

"Deja Vu"

I want Studio David to give him even more homoerotic moments with Giorno and Fugo in the adaptation.

Japan is weird with what they like and don't like, really.
I haven't heard much about their opinion on JJL in general.

Narancia Overdrive

No clue. They like JJL overall the most of any Part since 5 but I don't know about Joshu.

They probably like JoJolion because it's set in Japan.

What stand is this?

[Toast You]

Narancia Bubbles

Narancia Chili Peppers

I see the pain Narancia is causing everyone. This is not his purpose. Sorry everyone.

C R U S T Y
R
U
S
T
Y

D O G
O
G

S E M E N
E
M
E
N

Post high Joshuu

>You will never be Johnny's first and only visitor in hospital
>You will never walk into the stinking, crowded, miserable room and pick him out
>You will never look down at his sleeping form, noting what a broken, despairing wreck of a man he is
>You will never climb roughly on top of him and tear his clothes away
>You will never ram your cock uncaringly into his asshole, it's not like he can feel it anyways
>You will never watch as he slowly stirs, looking up at you first in confusion and then in horror, revulsion and fury
>You will never ignore his increasingly desperate demands for you to stop, gripping his hips hard enough to leave bruises
>You will never jeer at how no-one will come to the rescue of someone like him
>You will never watch him trying to supress tears as he dwells on how true your words are
>You will never leave him leaking blood and semen with his pants around his lifeless ankles as you stroll off cheerfully, telling him you should do that again sometime
>You will never get blasted into oblivion by Tusk act 4 after the race when he decides to hunt you down

ok

Someday I'll achieve my lifelong dreams of raping a friendless cripple in hospital, you mark my words

feels bad famalam

Do really want to get killed by Tusk though?

We /mlp/ now

I want to hug Jolyne
I want to kiss Jolyne
I WANT TO MARRY JOLYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

done

Go back to being Weathers prison bitch, Annasui

Amazing

This is literally the worst /Jojo/ thread I have ever seen on this board, what the fuck

at least naranciafag left

What stand could this possibly be?

Hi

Surface

Show-Off*
:^)

Burning down the closet

「CAL CHUCHESTA」

Daily reminder that moody blues is a combat stand but abbachio is just a wimp

Anybody know if this thing is worth buying? Moody Blues is my favorite reference but how good is it as an actual alarm clock?

oh boy i want 1

>Destructive power - C
>Speed - C
>Precision - C
It's outranked by pretty much any other stand out there, if he went one on one with an average person he'd get fucked and he knows it.

Me too they go from anywhere between 10 and 20 bones so they aren't too much but I've heard mixed things, and it is really small but it looks REALLY good I'm still not sure if I should buy my first Jojo merch other than the vidya

What would sex pistols act 4 be?

It would BTFO Gold Expirence and you know it

Gold Experience gets one punch in and Abbacchio will get high on life like Bruno did, and will then subsequently get beaten to death in slow-mo.

「DEATH GRIPS」

Or for you westerners,
「DEMISE CLENCH」

I wonder if DIO would be proud that his son is a mob boss or ashamed that he's a moralfag

Yasu

no

ho

DELETE THIS

You Diego'd her

"The only good thing about Part 2 that's in the Part 2 is... Kars. While his character was essentially ruined by being in such horrible schlock and actually doing some pretty dumb stuff himself, Kars is just so wonderful anyways that it doesn't matter. Whether he's just filled with pure hate or he's doing manipulative things to less-smart people, or he's just bein' plain ol' silly, the man seems to find such joy in being pure evil, you gotta respect that. He even seems to get off a little in his thong on how much pain he can feel in Joseph. I guess I really like Kars so much because he's the only character with any kind of passion to him. He's fucking evil and he loves it. And he's got a goal he's working towards obtaining."
— Mr. Plinkett on Kars, Battle Tendency review

Are people still arguing over
Q U A L I T Y Q U E E N?

I would assume the opposite
Half the reason VA is so popular there is because it's in Italy
Look at DiU, way less popular over there despite being set in glorious Nipon

Well, at least someone else likes Kars. He's far from the best character in it though, or even the best pillar-man. Wamuu and ACDC were both more entertaining.

ACDC was a forgettable no-one. Kars was perfection.

Deadly Princess*

And it seems to have calmed down a bit

Narancia is amazing I will marry him soon.

i guess most peoples by now just wait for the preview

Piller man rankings
Santanna

ACDC was funny, I loved his casually rude demeanor. Wamuu was the best, though.

What stand is this?

Doggy-dog world

Reverse Fool Joker arcana

"What do you think about JoJo Part 4, Mike?"

"Well, I loved it. It was everything I hoped it would be"

- Mike Stocklas

Who Let the Dogs Out?

All Dogs go to Heaven.

>Star Platinum vs The World

>Rich's reaction to David's KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i6gxMiK-7AM

Part 9 is based on yakuza fighting yakuza.

He wouldn't say that.

webmshare.com/Gab07
does anyone know where the original upload of this is ? i would love to show some love to their youtube channel

Is this another gore webm?

I ain't clickin that shit nigga.

reminder

>making the eyes more expressive when
the whole point is for KQ to be non expressive
>mouth
>changing the ears
>forehead
>not strictly pink or strictly white, instead has a shitty in-between color
>ridges on the side of the face

I was okay with DP moving Cinderella because it made sense in the plot and character-wise, but the design change for KQ literally has no purpose.

These changes undermine the Stand, and although they're little differences, they ruin its feel. Imagine if Gold Experience lost the little belt straps it has (that tie it to DIO), Whitesnake's nucleotide pattern had a full "A" instead of a triangle (which represented incompleteness), King Crimson wasn't angry, or Made in Heaven didn't have a vine around its head (symbolizing Green Baby Rebirth). If you honestly think the anime KQ is fine, you're a mouth-breathing mongoloid.

It's safe

its a fan made diu intro, it's just too large to post as a normal webm

Oh this one, wasn't it a nico nico douga video? I remember it.
Also sorry for guessing it was something gore-related, there was some faggot who linked an isis execution webm before in these threads, it was pretty bad.

Yeah, I'm sure his favorite part is Part 2

>444

best girl

>Bruno Mars

Found it
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28358898
Why is weebtube such a shitty website

>someone puts alot of time and effort into making a fan creation for a series they love
>getting mad because he used a song by a popular artist

Not a fan of Bruno Mars but this was pretty damn good to listen to, really nicely done as well. Why are the nips so good at making these?

Hey, the video was great though,

>getting mad because he used a song by a popular artist
Popularity has nothing to do with being a talentless hack

No one in part 7 deserved to go out the way they did.

>tfw your favorite JoJo fight will probably be horribly CGI animated

being a HWS fag is true suffering

>tfw Diego dies horribly twice
>Gyro gets killed by a gunshot

Not sure which one hurt me more

what about hot pants dying vaguely and half off screen?

Or Johnny getting his head crushed by a rock in a flashback?

Ringo did. He died on his own terms, doing what he loved.

>hot pants dying vaguely and half off screen?
Excuse me?

Some offscreen deaths are fantastic, though. Look at Jolyne's - it'd detract from the sacrifice (and the splendor) of it if it actually showed it.

Hot Pants' was bad because it didn't seem final at all - there wasn't a cool buildup OR aftermath. Really weird for JoJo, given how emotionally charged and dramatic most ally deaths are.