Danganronpa 3

Hagakure predicted a future where he doesn't appear in. Does it mean Naegi going to kill him?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10884696/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chairman is alive in that vision. Seems pretty false.

Would you duel your own friend for the sake of this handsome man?

i just watched the episode, did Monaca really just fuck off and become the Ultimate NEET

I'm mad as fuck with yesterdays episode.
Literally filler and fanservice to make people buy UDG. Monaca had completely no relevance to the main plotline and both her and Gekkohara were added just to reference UDG in this episode and add a stupid ketchup fake out.

Since both Komaru and Warriors of hope acted as simply cameos and fanservice, we can already forget about Hiroko and Kanon too as their entire game was pointless to this series to begin with.

Seriously fuck Kohacka, i already know he's going to fuck up this series.

Of course since they forshadowed Kyoko as being in danger, she will ultimately surive. The person from DR1 who is going to die is either Makoto as he sacrifice himself or Junko if she survived and gets defeated.

She'll get bored of it eventually. But for now, she's a robo-bear-fart-powered space Umaru.

Toko is slowly falling for Komaru. Now she wants her to watch her sex with Togami. THEN, she will want her to join her in the threesome and THEN she will just dump Togami as the third wheel.

>Izuru vs Sakamoto

Who wins?

She was a shitty villain in a DR spin off series and she's completely pointless in DR3.

I really doubt Monaca will actually fuck off from the series permanently, as long as Monokumas exists, so does she, and V3 has one
She may have turned into not-Junko but she's pretty fun to watch

I hope she never appears. Shes nothing but a farting meme now.

> Makoto immediatly focuses on Asahina and Kyoko, and the first assumptions are always false
> Weedman is FUCKING INVINCIBLE
> Toko is protected by Komaru's ahego powers
> Naegi was the one who called Byakuya and led him to Jaberwock island
> He had time in this episode to act smug and tell he cannot lose... Which is admittedly what he always does, but still

Byakuya's on the death row

I liked the fanservice episode. Monaca served as a red herring, it was fairly obvious she was not the mastermind but she could've been. The fake stabbing of Aoi was a nice small mystery.

It was also good they got rid of her this easily because she had exhausted her relevance.

poot

I wondered about that too. Izuru will do things perfectly (but not bother) while Sakamoto will do thing the coolest way (but not show he bothers). Tough match up.

They're trying too hard to make Toko seems straight and not a lesbian.

Pretty good prediction. Add in the fact that Byakuya promised his men that Future Foundation would never lose as long as he was around.

Even tho she defiled poor Nagito. As expected of someone with a slut VA I guess.

And the fact Monaca knows Naegi talked to him, since she was the one that facilitated the communication. It all adds up so far.

The other possibility I can see is her going at the end like "Oh, that "someone's gonna die" thing? I was just messing with you"

>People have been dying since the beginning of the game
>Makoto ; someone is going to die?
i have no words

Yeah, it sucked. I can't believe that with only 12 episodes to do a whole killing game arc they'd completely waste one like that.

She is living the dream

Togami also had that deathflaggin speech "As long as im here, Future Foundation cannot fall" or something like that

Mukuro is best girl

VA said that Nagito turned her into adult in non sexual way

Little slut made an adult by komaeda

>be me
>only play DR1 and DR2
>Monaca appears
>shit, i got to know about her since shes relevant
>i decided to watch 11 hour movie of UDG
>some people actually bought VITA and the game and wasted money and triple the time
>oh shit she helped Naegi and lured Togami to Jabberwock Islan, she probably plan something unexpected
>...
>LOL NOPE, she farts and fuck off to space completely abandoning her Junkos ideas
>entire UDG was compoletely pointless and entire episode was just a promo for the game

>Implying girls never lie about losing their v-card

I don't think Kodaka wanted to turn the fandom fav character into a pedophile to begin with

he was just injecting DESPAIR user , it's not sexual in DR universe

It's nothing BUT sexual in DR's universe.
Junko even has that face with the drool. As far as she is concerned, she and Makoto reached 3rd base like, twice.

But Toko has always been straight. Even her other personality is straight.

Kodaka wants to make us despair.

Is this the biggest deathflag for a DR1 character yet? Plus he is the only one Naegi directly called to get involved.

No, he says that all the time.

>They already used Asahina as death bait
>Weedman is out of the building , and he avoided a chopper until now
>Naegi is MC
>Touko is away from the main action
>We need Kirigiri since anyone else is too retarted to figure anything out
yeah he's probably fucked

>Still no subs

Don't do it, Kodaka. Don't kill my favorite character, for hope's sake.

I won't make it without him. Come on.

In a way she did surpass Junko. Even despair became boring to her, so she decided to just get a good view of the fireworks.

>this is so boring
>hajime was talking about the next episode
>yfw

No she is just a shitty copy of Junko.

Not she is shitty and that's probably part of Komaeda's plan.

>Aw sick we're gonna see a kid hitler
>"I surrender"
>blows up building
>Aw sick it was all a ploy
>"I'm bored"
>what the fuck
>Aw sick here come some monokumas, lets see some action
>flies off into space never to be seen again

I-It's not filler guys

UDG was important, they said
Secondary shitters BTFO, they said

What will happen in Despair Arc's new episode?

>Monacafags

In the end, Hopeman really did help the world for the sake of hope, preventing the second coming of Junko Enoshima

Why do we hate Hopeman again?

So why does Mukuro hate Izuru so much

I'm so glad i didn't take the bait and never even opened the wiki to see what udg was about

I wish if anyone has to die it is Hagakure instead of the others. But of course, just for the mere fact that most people don't care about him as much, he probably won't be the victim.
Kirigiri has some red flags though.

You just need Hope, user

I'm ready for more Junko.

Kirigiri cant die , nobody beside her can solve the case.

Sakamoto, cause he has natural tallent. Unlike Izuru who had nothing before the scientists operated him.

But isn't Nagito gay?

>junko survives again somehow

go to gogoanime

he could've let her die in the building thus preventing her from killing Miaya, she was going out of the game with or without his participation, he only add more corpses to the cause.
Fuck hopeman, I really hope he gets what he deserves, I'm tired of "Lol so lucky I always gt away with everything xddd" meme

This doesn't make sense. Maybe the traitor will have to reveal themselves in the end.
They don't necesserily need Kirigiri for that.

>This doesn't make sense. Maybe the traitor will have to reveal themselves in the end.
not necessarily. it can go like munakata said and the traitor could control FF from the shadows being one of the survivors from the game

She couldn't have done anything original. Everything she did so far was already mapped out in Ultra Despair Girls.

Not an actual Monaca fag but look at it this way, the only thing Junko didn't get bored with was despair, so if you're going to try to surpass her, then even despair will seem pointless and boring. It's like when you try something your older sibling likes because you think they're cool for doing it, only to find out that you're not as into it as them and think they're stupid for liking it.

That last episode is probably the worst episode of any anime I have ever seen

The most despair ridden wait for subs ever!

Fedora Guy seems to pretty much know what the fuck is going though.

>Sup Forumsermin
wew

So, there were 16 in the beginning....
that already minus gekkogehara

you should watch more anime then.

but he's one of the bad guys user

What if Kirigiri is the mastermind and has Junko in her as a split personality?

no way split personalities count as people nobody is that much of a hack

But what's the point if she doesn't spread despair? Komaeda wants to defeat the worst despair to bring the best hope and that's the reason he raised Monaca into a better Junko.

Was anyone else a little freaked out when the fake Gekkogahara started shifting around in her seat?

Subs are already available.
>nobody is that much of a hack
Haha.

His hope boner is so real, he mentally fucked Monaca and mindbroke her so much she stopped caring about all that hope/despair shit and fucked off the earth.

>no way split personalities count as people nobody is that much of a hack
have you ever heard about Umineko ?

>Why do we hate Hopeman again?

Because he gets all the pussy and people get jealous

I don't understand. Was this whole episode supposed to be some kind of joke that I'm not getting?

Either way, without Kirigiri the mystery is still solvable. So it's not impossible for her to actually die

No English fansubs yet?

The author has been using kirigiri to drive forward the story the whole DR1 until the final climax when naegi got the spotlight
I think kirigiri is safe until the final moment , when she can either die or be saved ,based on naegi actions

dude go to gogoanime. it's already there

You disgust me, user

>He predicted a happy future
>He's not in it
KODAKAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks. I must have missed it's already out.

Are the subs for the episode good?

He predicted everyone's future, not his.

Hope is the key my friend

I remember someone wrote here before that Kirigiri will be choking in the end, and Naegi will be watching her dying, but he won't be able to save her because he would have to run, but this is his forbidden action.
really despair indusing. I just hope Kirigiri survives in the end though.

Nagito's luck may have helped hope in a different way. Monaca's involvement in the killing game saw her do quite a bit of good. A) protect Naegi and Aoi from Juzo and B) contact Togami. C) Get Aoi to take off her cloths. So Nagito has helped hope out through Monaca, just the way he wanted.

Because he has no future, senpai.

yes

Depends on who you ask

Maybe, also I've never seen Hagakure trying to predict his own future.

strawpoll.me/10884696/

Is Izuru SHSL Coolest

Will she become the ultimate hardworker once she gets bored of being a neet?

You know she used a japanese internet meme?

>Biggest hype since the start of the anime
>They give us that episode
True despair.