Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Don't ask me how I got this, I won't tell you. Just note, I'm a vegas-fag. I'm sure you can draw your own conclusions from there.

6197 - Last 4 of paddock's SSN.

I know there's a way to guess the first 5 based on the year of birth as well as state and county he was born in, but I'm no expert. That's something you'll have to figure out.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Blotter/photos/photo-stephen-paddock-64-passport-photo-man-suspected-50263125
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping for interest

Bamping for justice

Bump, what state was he born?

Paddock's passport has been posted here a number of times before.

Yes. His passport has. The last 4 of his social? I don't think so. Anyone have a way of verifying this?

Iowa, 1953

bamping for interest.

What is this another cia attempt to blame this shit on the fbi?

We all know it was you. Stop fucking trying to cover your tracks.

The entire thing was posted here and 404d. So what?

First 3 = zip code of where the SSN was applied for. Since he received his before 1972 he would have to a Social Security office.

Next two are painful

Obviously not the zip code itself but a geographical number assigned to various zip codes

BUMPING BIGLY

Ive already seen this posted somewhere a few days ago

bump

that picture been floating around on Sup Forums since at least October 4th

How did you get this?

I don't think the picture is what OP means.

But wasn't he supposed to be from California?

WOWZERS , literally nothing

sage

This is bullshit! the original poster on twitter was already called out for pretending to be swatted and posting photos of cops during the boston bombing...

bump

looks fake to me

Do you not want us to ask you how you got this because you got it from a publicly available news website? abcnews.go.com/Blotter/photos/photo-stephen-paddock-64-passport-photo-man-suspected-50263125

So he can easily be larping then

Hey guys I too am from the LVPD and I happen to know his last for of his SSN is actually 4893

I'm from the FBI the last 4 of ssn are 1488 imagine that lads something deeper is at play

Cocaine comp

I'm a cunt

The SSN Numbering Scheme
Number Has Three Parts
The nine-digit SSN is composed of three parts:
The first set of three digits is called the Area Number
The second set of two digits is called the Group Number
The final set of four digits is the Serial Number
Area Number
The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.
Generally, numbers were assigned beginning in the northeast and moving westward. So people on the east coast have the lowest numbers and those on the west coast have the highest numbers.

Group Number

Within each area, the group number (middle two (2) digits) range from 01 to 99 but are not assigned in consecutive order. For administrative reasons, group numbers issued first consist of the ODD numbers from 01 through 09 and then EVEN numbers from 10 through 98, within each area number allocated to a State. After all numbers in group 98 of a particular area have been issued, the EVEN Groups 02 through 08 are used, followed by ODD Groups 11 through 99.
Group numbers are assigned as follows:
ODD - 01, 03, 05, 07, 09------EVEN - 10 to 98
EVEN - 02, 04, 06, 08------ODD - 11 to 99
See the latest Social Security Number Monthly Issuance Table for the latest SSN area ranges issued to date. Alleged Social Security numbers containing area numbers other than those found on that table are impossible.

we just got comped

A Myth About Social Security Numbers

Group Numbers

Apparently due to the fact that the middle digits of the SSN are referred to as the "group number," some people have misconstrued this to mean that the "group number" refers to racial groupings. So a myth goes around from time-to-time that encoded in a person's SSN is a key to their race. This simply is not true.

As should be clear from the explanation of the SSN numbering scheme, the "group number" refers only to the numerical groups 01-99. For filing purposes, the "area numbers" are broken down into these numerical subgroups. So, for example, for area numbers starting with 527 there would be 99 subgroups, one for every number starting with 527-01, and one for every number starting with 527-02, and so on. This was done back in 1936 because in that era there were no computers and all the records were stored in filing cabinets. The early program administrators needed some way to organize the filing cabinets into sub-groups, to make them more manageable, and this is the scheme they came up with.

So the "group number" has nothing whatever to do with race.

Bumping for FBI to get exposed!

thanks for the clear explanation

nice cool post I saw this post in the part of your brain thats correct in regretting it.