End of Western Civlization

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/

So we all know where this is heading if there is no large-scale reaction to this trends. The question is: Will it happen soon enough?
Or will Western civilization decay just like the Roman Empire?
One big difference between now and back then is the fact, that we now have the internet and literate (but also brainwashed) masses of people. Is this enough to avert the collapse of our civilization?
What other factors are reasons that could play a role? What kind of trends make you confident / hopeless?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migrationshintergrund
youtube.com/watch?v=J7AMMuBWWJY
census.gov/newsroom/pdf/cspan_fb_slides.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What were they thinking?

Its time to cull some muslim pigs before its too late

Where's our wall money, Juan?

Why do mexicans always have 17 names?

It's shocking to me, some Germans on Sup Forums STILL defend mama Merkel

> we now have the internet and literate (but also brainwashed) masses of people. Is this enough to avert the collapse of our civilization?

Yes, that is enough to avoid the end of civilization, but the future will be even worse than it is now. We won't die, we will continue on rotting forever

wow, bye germany

>We wish to throw no one into the shade, but we demand our own place in the sun

Maybe if a smaller country like Sweden falls soon enough, it will serve as an example that wakes people in other countries up.
Sweden must die.

nice

in about 20 or 30 years the horrible german language will disappear

We in the North were sacked by the Romans, and went on to form a great Empire ourselves.

The South had been ransacked by Muslims, and we pushed them back and retook Jerusalem for the sake of it.

We divided every single continent on the Planet and carved it for ourselves.

We'll suffer for our leader's arrogance and insistance on doing nothing but we'll rise again, we always do.

Germany is the epitome of cuck, right after sweden. Cuck cuck cuck, cuck. Man the fuck up, or perish, you pathetic wimps.
And I am writing this as a friend. I saddens me to see the state you currently are in.

Is Austria going to have to get involved again?

If you think Mexicans have a lot try asking a Hawaiian for their full name

It's more than just Germany. If Germany falls, Europe Falls.
truly sad

just to be clear "migrant background" probably doesn't include shitskins who were born in germany of migrant parents, and it probably sure as fuck doesn't include 3rd generation shit skins.
or 100th generation shit skins known as "jews", the refugees that still havnt gone back 2000 years later.

true but it also does include immigrants from poland, ukraine, spain or britain.

fugg D:
btw, canada is at over 20% of their entire population being foreign born.

so is US. 1/5 or 1/6 is foreign born

>2016
>Breitbart
Anyways, we've discussed this over and over again. Migrant Background means atleast one of your parents/grandparents/great-grandparents etc emigrated to Germany after 1949.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migrationshintergrund

t. someone with a Migrant Backround(my grandpa is Dutch)

I'm sure af not going to defend Ferkel, but that article in the OP is just fear mongering.

Why are you posting the wikipedia article if you don't even read the definition in it:
""Eine Person hat einen Migrationshintergrund, wenn sie selbst oder mindestens ein Elternteil nicht mit deutscher Staatsangehörigkeit geboren wurde. Im Einzelnen umfasst diese Definition zugewanderte und nicht zugewanderte Ausländer, zugewanderte und nicht zugewanderte Eingebürgerte, (Spät-)Aussiedler sowie die als Deutsche geborenen Nachkommen dieser Gruppen."
---> you aren't someone with "Migrationshintergrund" according to this definition

East is the new West.

won't be long until it happens to you.

Carpe diem.

t. shill
fuck off

Haha, American love to shit on Germany, even tho they still occupy us.

Weird.

>The question is: Will it happen soon enough?
>Or will Western civilization decay just like the Roman Empire?

I vote - decline like Roman empire...

youtube.com/watch?v=J7AMMuBWWJY

...on a more optimistic note - that doesnt mean that its all over (its never over), its over when immigrants integrate, not when they dont.

Plenty of things can happen that might turn the tide of current trends. All the best!

Double fugg
as of 2010 its 12%
census.gov/newsroom/pdf/cspan_fb_slides.pdf
something happened in the 70s

>2016/09/21
>too old

seriously tho what are the new figures

2nd Gen German immigrant, both parents were immigrants from Germany. My parents are still cucked and don't realize how shit Germany is going to be in 10-20 years.