Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Will Subaru save Satella?

Next episode: Flash of Sloth (怠惰一閃)

First for Satella no. 1 girl

EMT!
Satella is also welcome.

I miss Emilia-tan.

Satella doujins when!?

How'd you think everyone will react to finding out he's going to save Satella?

How close is furthest medium storywise to ending do you think?

お茶を飲む?

I hate to tell you this guys, but Rem Really worked that bro. She should own Mc for very own right

Horror.

He'll probably have to loop lots to eventually convince them to help

Did they ever reveal the real identity of the little girl who was controlling the mabeasts in arc 2?

why is she so best

what's the difference between satella and woe? wouldn't woe be the dominant personality? how do we know that satella isn't just woe imitating her instead?

because ONLY A STORM

What?

Anastasia a best.

A BEST.

The way I see it, Satella is a caring person with rationality. WoE, is a yandere who has no reasoning for anything other than Subaru.

One of the personalities I'm pretty sure what is WoE brutally kills all the people in Sanctuary all while only professing her love to Subaru and trying to hug him without batting an eye. Witches also mentioned they love Satella but not WoE, so I'd assume like I mention one is kind and ones psychotic

Yes but not till next arc

Subaru's greatest ally

Spoil me fampai, who is she?

MY NIGGA ! Crusch is best girl

Is the bottom left shota lying in a pool of blood?

TTGL reference? White Fox confirmed for bros.

She can control and summon mabeasts. She's a special child.

>TTGL reference
Please be bait please be bait.

Alright but what's her agenda? I recall Roswaal saying her doings were related to the royal selection.

>Satella will never give you handjobs
Why even live ?

okay that makes sense thanks. i just find it weird that satella would give subaru rbd to kill her when it could just as easily doom the entire world. also, would satella/woe be able to take back the powers given to subaru?

>TTGL reference
Newfag found.

Newfag detected.

am i the only one who still hates rem

She's just a random girl that somehow made it there, not tied with roswaal.

She becomes an ally though and Subaru's daughteru

If this isn't some sort of gainax bait I don't know what is.

Newfags pretending to be oldfags.

>Satella will never mark you with her love stench

Why even live either? Remember she also has 2000 more hands to use

Autist pretending to be oldfag.

Wasnt it 1000 dark hands + her 2 hands?

2000 unseen hands, user

I'd think they could but she probably will never do that.
Nah she was able to use at-least 2000 Unseen Hands, counting her real hands, you've got 2002 hands to play with.

Satella is pure

Satella stinks

Reminder, Satella was probably having an orgasm the whole time Subaru kept using her name and saying its a great name during episode 1

Smells like lavender

How the fuck can she hear?

What kind of stupid question is that

Stinks of purity and flowers. She's just a kind woman, who's in love with Subaru.

I want to smell like Black Roses and Lilacs.

>You love a person so much you bring him from another universe to yours

Hopefully some witch waifu does the same to me, knowing the multiverse has infinite universes of all possibilities.

>JUST SHOW ME YOUR VAGINAAAA
>REEEEEEEE

Satella a cute!

Satella has a thin body with long silver hair and purple blue eyes.She wore a black dress made of shadows that seemed to wave in accordance with her heartbeat

>IF's official release will be 290 pages long

What the fuck

sex

Satella probably peeps on Subaru every time he takes a bath because she's such a naughty girl.

Oh, I can just imagine her saying "Subaru (naturally, she's on a first name basis), did your thing get longer today?" or "Subaru, it seems that your right testicle is hanging lower than your left one today, you bad boy." Just think how things would turn out when they actually do meet: Being the all-powerful, time manipulating witch of Envy, she'd probably abuse her time-stopping abilities just to have her way with him. She would unleash centuries’ worth of sexual frustration on Subaru, perhaps more than every single beta harem protagonist combined. And she won't stop for even a nanosecond, even if her pussy gets completely destroyed – Of course, only by her doing.

Just think what she would demand out of him when it's time for Subaru's turn. Or maybe, the poor thing won't even get his turn until a millennium had passed. She'd probably heal her hymen just so her precious Subaru can always take away her “innocence” whenever they do have sex. With an obsession this deep, it was no surprise that she destroyed half the world before she was tamed by the sage, the sword saint and the dragon.

I could picture it already. "Why are you stepping on the same ground as Subaru? None of you insects are worthy of him." She would say, before proceeding to mercilessly slaughter everyone. Don't even get me started when she actually does meet Emilia and Rem. She'd probably morph her own pussy to one that’s identical to theirs, if that's what Subaru wants. Or even better, she’d probably mind break Subaru until her own holes are the only ones he can and will ever possibly want. Of course, any filthy whore who ever tried to steal Subaru’s heart would definitely be subjected to a fate worse than death beforehand. Beyond the shadow of a doubt, Satella would be more than happy with milking out every last ounce of Subaru's affection and semen for the rest of her life.

If they offer it to be translated, they'll easily make enough funds for S2.
Satella doujins pls hurry.

I wonder if it'll be more short stories like the chapters the author already released or will focus more on the exact moment they elope. 290 pages is a tad long for what was a silly spinoff.

Why is she obsessed with Subaru though?

You are a dying breed. One that arguably had no right to exist to begin with.

Go peacefully into the ether.

>Subaru, it seems that your right testicle is hanging lower than your left one today, you bad boy

Isn't it normal for either testicle to be slightly lower than the other? If they were at the same level they'd hit each-other frequently and it would be quite painful.

Because if she weren't the anime would be about someone else and they would be the protagonist, and you'd ask the same question about them.

In reality it's because this is a borderline self insert using a character that the author himself feels personally invested in to make all his waifu fantasies a reality. It's really good, and who hasn't done that, but still. Those are the reasons.

Lore reason I suppose could be any number of things. Maybe it's time and fate fuckery. Maybe it's destined souls across time and space and Satella is able to sense it. Her power can't touch everyone and the books make a stink about stuff like "wavelengths" for such basic shit as clairvoyance, and twin telepathy is not only a thing but a plot element. Plus, Puck had no problem with the MC knowing his name, how to call him, and what his abilities were despite them never having interacted before (supposedly) and it's arguable that Betty can see through timelines.

Well she has been alone for more than 400 years, one would lose self control when the opportunity comes.

>even if her pussy gets destroyed
She can just rewind time and it'll be back to normal and ready for another round.

Not been answered yet, I'd also like to know how she managed to break dimensions to summon him

Id say it's normal, just like 1 tit is bigger than the other.

>it's arguable that Betty can see through timelines.
This is one of the things I am so confused about. Betty seemed to say things like "yeah I've seen you before in this room" and yet Subaru forgets about it or not act on it. And yet before he jumps off a cliff Betty seems to forget everything about having seen him before.

Someone explain Betty to me please.

They actually touch on that he knew Pucks name, in one of the shorts. What hints suggest Beako being able to see other loops?

Isnt it suggested that Subraru is like Frugal reincarnated or something?

He entered her room before checkpoint.

Well it's hinted he has some connection to Flügel but not confirmed.
Because in one of the episodes he asks her if they've met and she mentions they did I think 4 hours ago when she took his mana, so it's her second time meeting him.

One possible explanation is that she's feigning ignorance for the same reason RbD is supposed to be a secret in the first place.

The LNs make a big deal about OPSEC, MILDEC, HUMINT, and PSYOPS. More than once each of these is critical in something, at one point HUMINT and PSYOPS are shown to be a character's forte and she uses it to get shit done. MC learns from this and uses similar tactics in negotiations.

Mostly it's stuff she says basically to herself or her presence of mind during certain portions. It could also be that we're just reading too much into it and she's just being portrayed as a borderline omniscient character that has "a feeling" or some level of suspicion.

It is Flugel, and nips seem to think that name Flugel=Subaru that got part of its kanji deleted. They even show it in the anime and some nip took screenshot.

KEK
E
K

I wanna spend afternoon tea time with her

That last bit.

Oh man.

That's a bit short

Perfect.

> I'd also like to know how she managed to break dimensions to summon him
Yeah, he literally came out of Ministop and got isekai'd

am I the only one who felt sorry for the whale? When wilhelm forced the sword in and it closed its eyes?

I KEEP TELLING YOU I DIDN'T KILL YOUR FUCKING WIFE DAWG

Whale hurt his waifu although it wasn't the whale that actually killed her.

I would love for PETA SJWs to watch this anime and instantly relate it to Japan and whaling culture glorification.

They should do something about the french instead.

Whale just wanted some food? What's wrong with that?

#WhaleLivesMatter

>Theresia!
>WTF ARE YOU DOING
>watashi wa
>STOP
>ore wa
>MY FUCKING EYE
>omae wo
>OLD MAN PLEASE STOP
>aishiteru!!
>I DIDN'T KILL YOUR WAIFU

Aren't the stories like 20 pages each?

Shit when you put it like that...

20 pages is short as fuck, user

Uh, yes? The novel coming with the BDs will be three times longer than what Tappei already released.

I cried like a baby for it when that happened.
Whales are already nearly extinct.

Poor Whale, did for a cause that it didn't even do. Although to be fair, it did try to eat him.

What happens when Best Boy Wilhelm finds out what killed his waifu?

>I didn't kill your wife

Even if it didn't, Wilhelm wouldn't let a beast that hurt his wife live.

Daily reminder.

nice quads. But wilhelm had his screentime. He won't get the spotlight again. It's all over. Side characters don't get their moments twice.

Don't think he ever finds out who truly killed her. He knows somethings up though when see the wound that she inflicted re-open what only happens if she's aliveHe does meet her again though and for his second ever time, again after she dies he says "I love you" then he collects her ash (she turns to ash) guessing spreads them at the place they used to meet.

Will Ferris display water magic against Witch Cult?

Ferris is a nigger.

How did that Furry fuck find out Subaru's plan? His intelligence network tha good?

Ok..?

KYS

ferris is a faggot

You know, you don't call "Jews are our greatest ally" for nothing.

How come this shit became as popular as SOA?