Republican'ts btfo

>republican'ts btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/02/florida-gov-scott-vetoes-bill-that-would-end-permanent-alimony-in-state.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muh tribalism

Why are all of these the same?

Every Indian has a voter ID card. Leave it too some liberal sad sack to equate voter ID with racism. If someone in America can't cough up the 15 dollars it takes to get an ID I don't think that their vote is going to be well thought out or will contribute in a pretty much any way.

>1 would get you ejected from the GOP
>2 would get you ejected from the GOP
>3 is a valid argument
>4 is a strawman
>5 is a strawman

We're getting raided again. Who fucking knows at this point

Wow, guys. This B. Deutsch fellow strikes me as a really well-balanced and enlightened individual. We should all start giving him moneys on Patreon.

Just put more money in his Patreon every time he makes a worse-than-normal political cartoon. He will probably respond to the incentives and make worse and worse cartoons with worse and worse arguments.

So he supports voter ID laws?

is there some reason black people can't get IDs or he just doesn't want to say mexican

What's wrong, jamal, did your felony charge prevent you from voting for Shillary? Do we need to start de-criminalizing assault and murder to help niggers adapt to white civilization?

They almost all have IDs anyway because believe it or not you need ID to drive and apply for welfare.

Blacks not having ID is 100% a meme invented by the left to keep us from making voter ID laws that would take away their 2million illegal votes

>7. GAS THE KIKES, SHOOT THE NIGGERS, RACE WAR NOW

Why isn't it There?

And yet there's only one kind of liberal. So much for them being on the side of diversity.

What do you call a Republican Governor that vetoes alimony/custody reform?

foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/02/florida-gov-scott-vetoes-bill-that-would-end-permanent-alimony-in-state.html

Is TradCuck the right word?

>le MGTOW meme
I spotted the virgin

>voter id suppresses black vote
is he implying most blacks are illegal?

Most people i've talked to flat out refuse to believe that you can vote in american elections without presenting an I.D. The idea is simply to outlandish to believe

>black people are too poor to get an id necessary for voting
>i don't care that India has poorer people and a mandatory voter id law.

Liberals believe that blacks are unable to get any kind of ID for themselves. Which begs the question, if they can't get IDs then how are they driving cars and buying alcohol?

we are living in a truly insane era

>no argument for why voter ID laws are bad. They're just racist trust me

What is racist about voter I.D.s? Dont people in america have to show their idenity before they are allowed to vote?

Preventing voter fraud is racist.

Does the left believe black people are too stupid to have IDs?

>We're getting raided again
>again

Nigga the kike shillery hasn't let up for a moment for nearly 18 months. Non stop.

You are against shared custody then?

You morons are responsible for crashed marriage and birth rates, and then you come to these boards bitching about “muh white children”.

>This cartoon is why Trump won
Literally the only part of the cartoon that makes sense. As a European, especially the third point makes no fucking sense to me. ID laws are racist? They're only "racist" in that they keep illegals from voting. Or do American "progressives" really believe that Black people are so fucking stupid they don't know how to get an ID? It's so fucking simple, mate. Even if you have no idea what the fuck you're doing you just go to/call your city hall and ask how to do it, and they'll hold your fucking hand through the entire process. If black people are too stupid to do that, then they really need to be kept out of the electoral process.

What we see on the left is the subtle racism of low expectations. "Oh these poor lil' niggers can't get their IDs, so we need to get rid of voter ID laws so the wittle niglets can play along with the big white boys!", or "Oh, those poor blackies are too dumb to become lawyers and surgeons! We must force law firms and hospitals to hire more niggos, so we don't hurt their itty bitty wittle feelings because we all know they're just big babies!".

I unironically believe the left is more racist than Stormfront, because at the very least Stormfront implies black people have some form of responsibility for their actions. You don't hate a child for pooping his diapers in the same way Stormfront hates black people, for example.

>opening a bank account requires a photo ID
>enrolling in higher education requires a photo ID
>driving on public roads requires a photo ID
>buying a house/property requires a photo ID
>buying alcohol or tobacco products requires a photo ID
>buying lewd and obscene adult material requires a photo ID
>various memberships often require a photo ID
>all of the above are somehow not racist but suggesting a photo ID be required to cast a vote that affects your local, state, and federal leadership and laws is most definitely racist

April Fool's was the only break.

>ID laws are racist?
Yes, it's an artificial barrier thrown up to prevent blacks from voting. There's a reason voter ID laws tend up pop up in swing states.

>2017
>still believing in 'racism'

So why not allow those same photo ID's be allowed when you vote?

Why is regular ID enough to buy a fucking house but it's not enough to vote?

mmmmmmmmm
what a beautiful young woman. i wish i could lick her warm and moist verguba.

That makes no sense, everybody needs to have an ID dont they? Why cant black people have an ID, they are citizens of the USA. That makes NO SENSE!

are you saying racism is bad?

>What we see on the left is the subtle racism of low expectations.
Correct. Leftists believe blacks have no agency. The irony in this is hilarious.

yes

How hard is it to get black people photo IDs?

EXACTLY. That's why you should switch to fascism already.

We don't have a national ID, besides social security which isn't even mean to be used as an ID since it can only represent 1000 geographic regions of 1000000 people. Since drivers licenses are almost ubiquitous because a car is integral to American life unless you live in a metro area with adequate public transport, then they are often used as a substitute for I'D. We've had court cases over ID laws, and they have to be demonstrateably accessible to be upheld, so by law existing voter IDs cannot be systematically exclusive. Other anons have pointed out the irony of agency.

That bottom of that comic is right... Donald Trump DID win because we are sick of patronizing bullshit like this telling us how we should think.