Persian thread anti-arab edition

Let's get thread going on boys
How much are the iranic lands infected by islam/arabshitstan, Persia still has it's zoro tradition still going (nowruz, yalda) the language still the same (except alphabets), persian culture still the same, the only thing that arbabs have won in is religion
Were Persian kings as good as it's mentioned in the books (bible, qu'ran and history)?
Shah Iran or Islamic iran?
arab-worshipers don't even post, because true persian nationalist will btfo in a mill second

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4bEhffsQNZ0?t=43s
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/
nature.com/jhg/journal/v56/n3/full/jhg2010174a.html
serbianna.com/blogs/savich/archives/56
youtube.com/watch?v=-8ur1G3ILMQ
independent.co.uk/voices/comment/after-the-atrocities-committed-against-muslims-in-bosnia-it-is-no-wonder-today-s-jihadis-have-set-9717384.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_fighters_in_the_Bosnian_War
globalsecurity.org/intell/ops/bosnia-arms.htm
juliagorin.com/wordpress/?p=2905
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3195843/Iranian-refugee-never-heard-Michael-Jackson-held-Australian-detention-centre-makes-living-impersonating-King-Pop.html
steamcommunity.com/groups/ForPersia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tazi kaseef", "Taazi", or "Tazi" (تازی) (rabbit-dog)
Arabe malakh-khor" (عرب ملخ خور) (Arab locust eater)
soosmar-khor" (سوسمار خور) ("lizard eater"[66])
choose your slurs and let's go and kill some dumbrabs

Persian here. I assure we are not based. You dont want more of us in your country.

>Shah Iran or Islamic iran?
Islamic Iran by far. Shah Iran was degenerate and exploited by the Zionists. Khomeini saved Iran by purging it of the degenerates

of course we're not based, if we would be top-tier, iran wouldn't be a shit-tier islamic hell hole right now. but I promise you baradar the so-called Islamic republic will go down in Persian history as a short insignificant era.
40 years out of 4000 years of history is nothing,
Persia empire will rise again and we'll be god-tier people once again.

>Tfw in a different timeline the Byzantines and Persians made a temporary truce and beat Muhammad and his goatfuckers into the depths of the Gulf.

>Shah was degenerate
>Khomeini true saviour
not sure if trolling or not but gonna redpill ya.
youtu.be/4bEhffsQNZ0?t=43s
Shah was well aware of zionism influency all on media, his overthrow was part of Brittains plan, when shah went full persian nationalist mode and put high price on oil, brits were butthurt and they send their puppet "Khomeini" but Khomeini betrayed them and turned iran into a shithole what we have now

if only, fucking khosrow why couldn't you see the future

Went there are couple of time with an eye on maybe some QT. But sorry, they are not white. Not remotely. Turk-Roach look is top tier for them. The extremely very few that seem white or look like old greek are so rare, the high SMV equals Dubai/Lambo scene.

Shia iranian islam has a few cool aspects that transcend the great Evil from the desert. Some spiritual things have survived from the ancient culture into arabic zombification.

The language is pretty fucked up and raped by sand niggers.

The society is patriarchal bliss. Men fight each other all the time, not in a faggy arab/italian kinda way, but proper. .

The economy is photoshops tier...

Iran is a good indicator of what will happen to Europe. They have fallen, no "bad times create strong men" memes... just shit times, creating shit people forever. The dark horde is upon us.

Hard to find someone on circlejerk central that actually knows what he's talking about, especially regarding the middle east. Good man

The Shah was Irans last hope you dumb fuck. The less Islam the better.

Persian pucci is best pucci

>but Khomeini betrayed them
Good. Iran was no longer subservient to Western (AKA Jewish) poweres
> turned iran into a shithole what we have now
This is subjective. Iran is one of the most powerful countries in the US. Khomeini made it it far more conservative.

powers*
in the Middle East**

>Azerbaijan
Tell me friend, how do you feel when in 20 years you'll be part of our empire like you were before, the qajar fucktards lost, we're gonna get sarzamine pars

>The less Islam the better.
Yes, Goy. Feminism, progressive values, and sodomy are all good things. Islam is the true enemy, not Israel!

>Good. Iran was no longer subservient to Western (AKA Jewish) poweres
Like it ever was, they put shah on power, but shah cared about the country and didn't serve them as a puppet that's why he was overthrowed.
>This is subjective
no it's not Iran has been always powerful of ME, it could be more powerful if we had not overthrowned shah and put some arab worshipers on power.

I'm okay with this as long as you nuke Israel, and I get to lick my daughters cunny on the reg. daddies dick is hungry

>azerbaijan

What do you think about Armenia?

>unironically a mudslime
Pathetic. Iran would a competent version of the typical rich oil wealthy gulf state today if not the Islamic revolution. Maybe even east asia tier prosperous.

asap we get the power in ME, we'll banish terrorist groups from ME, and we'll remove jewish/american influency over ME.
>daddy fetish
never understood this one

Why the fuck are you supporting the Rohingya

>Rohingya
this burger

Byzantine and Persians had actually joined up to fight the Jihad but Persia was near dead and the Byzantine Empire hardly controlled any of the Levant. After 30 years of war the Levant was more autonomous than directly controlled by Byzantine forces. When you look at wikipedia and see the force numbers understand it's a tenth of the size stated. They're trying to state that there was more forces on the field against the Muslims than during Justinian's invasion of N.Africa and Italy. What a fucking farce, the plague reduced population in Anatolia and Constantinople by 1/3rd if not a full half.

>Iranians in power are arab-worshippers
>they end up fighting arabs all the time

>we'll remove jewish/american influency over ME.
You're never removing shlomo and American influence will stay so long as you have oil and we need oil. Lets be a bit realistic shall we.

>they are not white
Persians never were white nor will be.
>Shia iranian islam has a few cool aspects
yes it's better than saudis shit sunnism, but it is still islam
>The language is pretty fucked up and raped by sand niggers.
I disagree completely, the language is the same as it have always been with few arabic words added, dude don't you know ferdowsi, dude gave his life so he could save persian language.
>Men fight each other all the time
Could you please explain more
>The economy is photoshops tier
Dude the gulf states are god-tiers at economy if only they knew how to use the money well.

They have no right to exist.

> Lets be a bit realistic
around 1930 when peopled talked about Nationalist europe everyone laughed, but yet Nazi Germany was a top-tier reich, I hope the same agrees on us, but the differency would be that we are better at picking our allies.

#justpedothings

yes let's help some mud-nigger hindus, while our people in iran are having shit-tier life
True hero this khamenei, did god send him?

DIE

Exactly the same impression when I went there last summer

Some of them are white, most are not. People are nice or in my case they were when they realized where I was from. I take it shias have more common sense than those desert dwellers to the south

You know thats not gonna happen right? You cant even manage relations with azeris and are already dreaming of Greater Iran.

>Armenia
it will be part of Greater persia too mate, you'll be friends with each other or papa persia will punish you both

Heres hoping. The ones there now are all fraudsters.

>Georgia
say hello to another greater persian clay
>relations with azeris
all other minor ethnicity of iran will be butthurt persians have always ruled the sacred lands, we're the ones that gonna lead you through the dark age not those turks.

>they end up fighting arabs all the time
because of their different pov and opinion, iran sucks ali's dick, and others omar's

Merhaba, gardash
opinion on based Ataturk

He didn't kill enough muslims that lazy fuck

I doubt Gorgistan ever was your "official" clay, other than eastern half maybe

Also your current language is really a mess. Georgian has at least 30% words from old Iranian and most of that is lost in current one. The farsi is more of a muslim iranian language

>I doubt Gorgistan ever was your "official" clay
the eastern part was and was heavily influenced by culture
>Also your current language is really a mess
How so?
Persian language is still the same, but with few arabic words, that still has it's own origin forms like
salam is arabic but drood is persian, but salam is used more often, there are a lot of words like this, but the language is safe, mate.
>Georgian has at least 30% words from old Iranian and most of that is lost in current one
of course, the monkey qajars were in power what do you expect?

Do you have a daughter?

I cant deny that. The influence is evident even today

The "monkey" qajars were turks, are you saying they did something to the language? I dont see that much Turkic influence on farsi, while there is a lot of Iranian on current turkic.

Also fuck Agha muhammed. The whole drama shit with Russia next centuries was his fault

No. Lemme guess, you want an underage wife right qaqa?

Gorgia has been part of Iranian Empires going back 2500 years. Before the Russians your country had a lot more Persian influence.

Modern Persian has about 1/3 Arabic lexicon, it's been like this for 1000 years. Persian probably would have been replaced with Arabic if not for Ferdowsi

das right, I need my pucci to stay fresh for as long as possible.

>Persian
>anti-arab
KEK
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/

>The influence is evident even today¨
I said it was, but in your culture you still have some deep tradition that come straightly from persians, nowruz for example, ნავრუზი,
> are you saying they did something to the language
no they didnt' affect the language but they were shit-tier rules, they lost a lot of territories etc.
>Agha muhammed
he wanted his rightful lands back, I don't see anything wrong this this.

Qajars were Turk in origin but they were a Persianate - ie Persian speaking and Persian culture. Most dynasties of the last 1000 years have been Turk in origin but they were all Persianates. The society was structured so that Persian was the language of the State and Persians were the bureaucrats and officials, while Turks made up the military. This structure changed in early 20th century or late 19th century or so. Iranians used to make policy around the idea of different cultures being better at different things. For example, they believed Armenians were good at commerce so they deported Armenians by the hundreds of thousands into central Iran. They still have their churches in Isfahan which I've visited.

ISRAEL = PIZZAGATE

>Persian probably would have been replaced with Arabic if not for Ferdowsi
Indeed friend, see my post
where I mentioned the hero.

this meme again, let me guess either you're arab-worshipper or arab
chetori goozo?

so are kurds persian?

In this sense "Arabia" is including Levantines and Mesopotamians, who aren't actually Arab. Iranian plateau has always been related closely to Iraq but it was captured by Aryan tribes of horse nomads and kept its Iranian identity ever since.

no, but they're iranic, if you have read history books, they're also known as medes.

No. Kurds are cousins of Persians. Came down the same family tree. Kurd was basically a social grouping term for all the semi-nomadic Iranian ethnic groups living in the mountains. These days its used as a distinct ethnic group but they speak a few mutually unintelligible languages.

They aren't directly from the Medes. They're related to all the original inhabitants of that area including the Medes

"Gorgia" did not exist until 8th century as a country m80, there was Eastern Georgian kingdom and western Georgian kingdom. Eastern was Iranian influenced and western Greek

And they still have around million of my people "deported" there during their time as well.

We dont celebrate nowruz. Its not considered as a Georgian tradition and the only ones who celebrate it here are Azeris.

Maximum I can offer is you take your nomad cousins out of here and take them with you. They overstayed their visit

Thank you from your offer, but I've to decline it, the land belongs to us mate hand it over.

- relationship between Iran and the Arabian Peninsula
- we have found a previously unexplored, genetic connection between Iranian populations and the Arabian Peninsula, likely the result of both ancient and recent gene flow
- The admixture analysis results indicate that the majority of Iran's mitochondrial pool is derived from Arabia
- The Persian groups obtained from previous studies also display high degrees of similarity with the Peninsular Arabs
- The genetic affinities between the Arabian Peninsula and Iranian groups may stem from gene flow at various points during the time continuum since the initial out-of-Africa dispersal including: (1) ancient migrations during the initial out-of-Africa exodus in which the Strait of Hormuz is believed to have played a major role (see ref. 1), (2) during Neolithic times as a conduit for pastoral nomads and/or (3) during the Arab expansions of the third to the seventh centuries AD

Yes I know, I'm talking about the geography, the peoples within have been under Persian rule on and off since then. Since 8th century here is a list of Iranian Empires that had dominion over Goargia at some point

Abbasid
Timurid
Safavid
Afsharid
Zand (half of Georgia)
Qajar (lost Georgia to the Russians)

That's several hundred years right there

They are actually pretty prosperous compared to non-western standards. With a competent, non-sanctioned government they would be South Euro tier probably.

I've been to Georgian restaurant it's basically Iranian food, I think that counts

We can negotiate on eastern half if you take the ææ speaking horse fuckers out of here and settle them in where they belong - Uzbekistan or some other god forsaken central asian country

S-She's white passing, right guys?...guys?

>nature.com/jhg/journal/v56/n3/full/jhg2010174a.html
post better sources faggot, your shitty website's server are down

Pfft Iran is already much better than Greece. Iran has had 40 years of devastating sanctions and an 8 year total war against Iraq. Had this not happened this way Iran wouldn't be a developed country yet but it would be getting closer. People don't understand just how poor condition Iran was this century. In 1900 our population was just 10 million, everybody illiterate, no industry, nothing. By 1980 most of our country was still illiterate, no running water or electricity.

My dad's village of about 400-500 didn't even have roads in 1970's, let alone schools, running water or electricity. Now all the kids leave to go to school and the new houses are the same quality as housing in Australia. Village of 400+ has produced almost 20 doctors, a lot of engineers and other professionals. Iran will be a different place in another generation

Total shitskins dont have green eyes, she has at least some white in her

DELET THIS

HOW CAN YOU CALL OUR FOOD PERSIAN OR IS IT BECAUSE WE ONLY EAT MEAT, ESPECIALLY PORK? What the hell did you try there anyway to call it iranian?

>arab-worshipper
>arab chetori goozo
Butthurt semite arab white-wannabe

I think Georgia is better off under Russian protection. I think Armenia should stick with Iranian sphere of influence though.

Mosaddegh Iran

> ææ speaking horse fuckers
are they really that disgusting?
Give us the sacred land I promise Western part will be completely yours you can even deport them to the empire, we'll surely find a good job for these "horse fuckers"
DEAL MADE GORGOBRO

I don't know what it was called but all your rice, vegetables and kebabs is the same way we prepare it. Don't feel bad, caucasus food is very similar to Iranian food because as I've said its been under Iranian control for hundreds of years.

only if he would go pro nationlistic mode like shah and not republic faggot mode

>Conquered by Omar Ibn Al-Khattab
>Was an important region in the Islamic world before it turned to Mexico of the Middle East

Gee I wonder why. It's funny how Persians are in denial.

persian, but not white
and don't even think about race-mixing faggot, cause that shit is disgusting.

delusional about what

dude stop ruining serzamine pars, every piece of lands are very important to me :(

Deal.
They recently started to "revert" back to nature worshiping in northern part, southerners are half Christians and others are Muslims. They havent done anything for our country other than to settle here with their cows and horses and now they are claiming this is their land. Ungrateful fuckers

I think you got the wrong restaurant. No Georgian dish has rice in it and kebabs are not considered "Georgian". You can google up what our national dishes are

Ok guys I have to go to gym. got to be big like Rostam.

are Iranians white or not? I thought we were aryans?

It was definiitely a Georgian restaurant. I don't know what the dishes were called but they were Iranian af. Nevermind, good luck to you bro

Why does Sup Forums love Iran so much? They supported the war against European Christians in the Bosnian War:

>Shia Iran was one of the very first Muslim countries to provide support for besieged Bosniaks (predominantly Sunni Muslim). Iran supplied two-thirds of the total received in weapons and ammunition by the Bosnian Muslim forces during the 1992-95 war. From May, 1994 to January, 1996, Iran transported over 5,000 tons of weapons and military equipment to Bosnia. Iran not only sent much needed supplies but also fighters. Lebanese Shia Hezbollah had also its fighters in the Bosnian war.

>The President of the largest Bosnian political party…Sulejman Tihic met with the Ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran to Bosnia Ahmad Fard Hosseini yesterday. They discussed cooperation between the two friendly countries….Ambassador Hosseini expressed his hope that Bosnian politicians would succeed in reaching a consensus and meet the conditions of…the European Union.

>Tihic thanked the Iranian people and leadership for their support and generous assistance to the Bosnian people during the 1992-1995 Serbian, Montenegrin and Croatian aggressions [sic] against Bosnia.

Sources:

serbianna.com/blogs/savich/archives/56

youtube.com/watch?v=-8ur1G3ILMQ

independent.co.uk/voices/comment/after-the-atrocities-committed-against-muslims-in-bosnia-it-is-no-wonder-today-s-jihadis-have-set-9717384.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_fighters_in_the_Bosnian_War

globalsecurity.org/intell/ops/bosnia-arms.htm

juliagorin.com/wordpress/?p=2905

>In this sense
In this sense genetics demonstrate that people from Iran are who they are : semites and arabs
- The admixture analysis results indicate that the majority of Iran's mitochondrial pool is derived from Arabia

People from iran are arabs with some african admixture
That's just the way it is

Iranian makes a living impersonating the King of Pop :
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3195843/Iranian-refugee-never-heard-Michael-Jackson-held-Australian-detention-centre-makes-living-impersonating-King-Pop.html

Shah *Persia* I'd rather have a country of inbred isolationists than a country of inbred zealots

In my opinion yea sure.

If persians are so great, why did they bow down to arabs and adopt their shitty religion instead of maintaining their pagan roots?

steamcommunity.com/groups/ForPersia
join the group, it was nice to larp with you

it is very hard to understand

they speak "white" language, and great culture, but they are less than 1/4 white genetically and they have islam (even if it is shia)

ffs we're not white, it's not about opinion, it's a fact that only europeans are white

>burger that didn't study history
Persians were so weak after the war with Byzantium they didn't bow down neither adopt, it was forced upon them.

why do i have blond hair and blue eyes then? Also what the fuck are you doing in finistan?

You guys need to understand that what you call white is not the same as people call it in the East

Also, the whole white/non white thing is generally ignored in here, well with the exception of Christian countries like us for example. People put nationality first, then race