Ask a black Irishman anything

You aren't Irish

why is OP a fag?

Confirmed

Why? I grew up here, I went to your schools, I have an accent. I'm Irish in every way

Whats a nigger doing in the church

Phil Lynott is a pretty good representative.

How does it feel to be a double nigger?

what makes you think you are an irishman when in fact, you are not?

fpbp

You are not Irish. You are Ghanaese.

glad to have you here, spawn a few black ladies there will ya, love me some black ass. I haunted a dark lady in Balbriggan who is a dancer, she thought me how to fuck and ever since these cracker bitches dont even come close to that ass of hers or how she fucked me.

How much of Irish women want the BBC? 90% or 100%? Is sex tourism popular?

Again, I grew up here. I adopted the culture, I've worked here all my life. Other Irishmen consider me Irish

Your ancestors weren't Irish so there is no blood spilled in the earth.

BLACK
SCOTTISH
CYCLOPS

Surprisingly few. I have a white Irish wife now, and we're expecting a child soon

why can you call yourself an irishman but I cant call myself an African just because I'm white when I have lived here my entire life and know more about this land than you likely ever will?

Do I have to become catholic to get an Irish coal burner?

you are not irish, though. never will.

You will never be Irish, just like you will never be Chinese no matter how good you can speak it.

You aren't Irish

you can, but most africans rightfully guess you are some scheming eternal anglo

Dont listen to these race baiting scum, youre irish. Congrats on the kid.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Because Africa is a black-only continent. But Europe is mixed and has been for generations, so old ideas that only "genetic" Europeans can be European is pseudoscience

So, an Irishman then.

Yes I fucking am.

Black AND Irish? Man, you got screwed.

Fuck off, my friends consider me Irish. I grew up in Longford and I went through Irish school

if a mouse is born in a pigsty, eats the same stuff as pigs with pigs and is considered a peer by the real pigs, does all this make it a pig?

This and Irish colonialism. Black men have a right to Europe.

That's different. It's a different species. We're all human.

>im a dog but i was born in the stable so that makes me a horse

>africa is black only
>what are egyptians
>what are north africans in general
>what are berbers
>africa has been colonized not generations, but centuries ago

my fucking sides

>niggers
>human

and by scheming you mean one of the ~11% of the people here (mostly white) who keeps this country running while the remaining 89% rides off my taxes?

>the we're all human meme

lmao kid, this post was excellent bait. I truly fell for it, have another (You) and a cat

youre dead wrong there bud. "black-only" places are places like Ethiopia that were never colonised.

Every single african country not dragged kicking and screaming into the modern age by one european or another is an economic shithole where things like baby rape to cure AIDS is still a thing.

There are multiple types of Europeans but "genetically" speaking, little to none of them were black unless brought over to europe as an oddity or something to enslave or laugh at so by your own standard you cant call yourself an irishman then

What is a black irishman?

Irish aren't white, so he basically is.

Why doesn't animal controll act?

>I'm Irish in every way
i bet not.

PFFFFFFTT

>look! an englishman!

AYO HOL UP
* smacks lips *
SO YOU BE SAYIN
* drinks Guinness *
WE SOME FINNA
* shuffles back and forth *
IRISHMANG?
* collects gibs *

An Irishman

and black(?)my grandmother was Irish, white and heavily Catholic. we're red skinned freckled face chimera with reddish skin. your kids are gonna look weird if your wife is a ginger like us. i plan on visiting her home town and seeing relatives next year

Bloody hell, looks like I am late.

Fpbp nonetheless

>italians sucked mussolini's dick like it shot out alfredo sauce
>criticize others

What's the difference?

You are not Irish.

You're a black man in Ireland. Not a black Irishman. Sorry

You are irish, legally. The ethno obsessed here will never accept that though.

They'd rather accept filthy travellers as irish than blacks

Why are you in Ireland?

>italians following an italian is somehow cause for criticism

Thanks to leftist Brits everyone in Britian is British

Even YOU

You will never be a real Irish
You can't belong to a certain nation if your ancestors never contributed or fought for it.
Face it, you are Irish only by name.
Your blood is far from Irish, and your soul belongs elsewhere.

You're not even close to Irish. You're paper Irish.

In the eternal words of Pino Fragione: "Go duh fuck back to Africa"

It's the elusive double nigger!

Why do you always compare different species with humans? Not even wolves to dogs, a fucking horse with a fucking dog. I mean we are all homo sapiens sapiens, not even homo sapiens africanis or homo sapiens caucasic or whatever, there isn't even a subspecie differenciation what the fuck lamarckists geocentric jews

By the way irish man you could be legally considered irish, but genetically you aren't. Your identity is different to that from an irish. Would consider you irish to be honest, but your identity doesn't always match your nationality, ya'know? And welcome to Sup Forums, home of LARPs.

You got that from that fucking racist Justin Barrett didn't you?

>black
>Irish

I am British and Irish ethnically. British legally but live in this frozen multicultural shithole.

>Black
>Irish
Being born in a stable does not make the rat into a horse

>black
>Irishman

Lol no fuck off Halawa

>>double nigger
lel

My name is actually Sheamus. My parents thought to integrate me to Irish culture

>name a boy a dog's name and teach him to bark
>the boy is now a dog
lmao

No you're fucking not. Irish is an ethnicity not a civic identity.

Bait Thread

sage and come here

At one point it was an Irishman with some Spaniard blood, but I think this guy is just African black

Who says?

Me, a person with 100% Irish ancestry whose all four grandparents were born there and whose Surnames can be traced back a 1000 years on the isle.

Dont listen to all the Americans and Canadians saying you are not Irish. they are just jealous because an african is more Irish than they are. LOL

MUH HERITAGE MUH ANCSTORS

Back to re*dit
Off you go mate.

All Irishman are niggers, no need to specify it.

Nobody cares you dumb potatonigger. Irish and blacks are the exact same thing.

I'm Irish, though I left for a few years. From what you have said, you are as Irish as anyone, including people like me with roots going back centuries or more.
Being Irish isn't about blood, it's not about skin colour, it's not about your parents, it's about your heart and soul. If you feel it, it is who you are. Being Irish is more a state of mind, a philosophy if you will, than the place you were born or grew up. I have known people who lived in Ireland for decades and were never Irish, and I have known people who after a couple of months were as Irish as Buckfast fuelled pissup under the Spanish Arch, or the smell of the Liffey by the Liberties.
Ignore those who would deny you the right to claim you are Irish, they are ignorant or jealous.

No questions for you, just reminding you to spread your seed throughout the Island and then go and black Scotland.

this man would disagree with you

Whats with black people trying to steal other people shit that doesn't belong to them, seriously, it's like robbing a bank then claiming since you have possession of the money it's your money not the banks money. Fucken niggers i tell you guys.

No by my definition. A lion living in germany is still not a german

No blacks are from Africa, Irish are Celts from Europe

He's dead and gone, he's with O'Leary in the grave (sorry Yeats). Ireland today is not the Ireland of his time and thankfully so. We lost the shackles and kept the soul.

The irony

Black Irish does not mean an nigger in ireland it is the term for Irish people who aren't pale and freckled. Colin Ferrel is black Irish, Dennis from It's Always Sunny is Black Irish. Sometimes I can't tell if pol is joking of if you are all really autistic niggers. The SIG threads need to come back this place is an uneducated fucking backwater again.

Are you native American or a hypocrite?

>We lost the shackles and kept the soul
you're losing the should by embracing multiculturalism.
Ireland today is not the Ireland of his time and thankfully so
you said it yourself right here, Ireland is not the same as it once was, it has a different soul.
As Pearse would say, once a nation is dead, it can never be resurrected

This is what potatoniggers actually think.

Great movie user

The only black Irishmen was that guy from Thin Lizzy and he wasn't even all the way black.

So much hate. Irish is a nationality, anyone who assimilates into the culture can be Irish.

Different soul, true, but the soul of a country is always changing. It literally cannot stay the same from generation to generation.
As for multiculturalism, Ireland has been a country of "mongrels" for centuries. The Vikings came and integrated, the Normans came, Spanish traders came, English, Scots, Welsh, etc. We are not some pure-bred dog, we are a living vibrant people and so long as one is willing to embrace what it is to be Irish in spirit, one is more entitled to being called Irish than someone whose only ties are long dead relatives.