Rare Hitler Thread:

His mother always wants the best for Hitler and offer a great affection for Hitler. His mother always embraced Hitler was beaten by his father and his life, Hitler had always been her mother's photo in his pocket until the end.

Hitler was a smart kid in school, but had no desire for the academic school and art school was in place. Finally, he was lazy - always lazy and a bad report card grades. His father was very angry with him and beat him out - badly. Hitler chose the school at the age of 15 years left with the support of her mother, decided to try his luck in Vienna to live as an artist.

Hitler was a shy, even though they spoke in a position in front of thousands of enthusiasts, but he has a tendency to 1:01 clumsy handling of its partners.

Hitler was a vegetarian (though sometimes eat meat, on the advice of your doctor), do not drink beer or spirits (only the advice of his doctor to drink wine) and not smoking. He was very anti-snuff and you are in, not sell cigarettes to smoke, although not issued a ban on cigarettes, but generally know that smoking in public places, especially in Berlin and Munich, if not in the same arm of the SS

Hitler did not allow the hunting of animals for their fur, which ordered Nazi troops to synthetic materials such as blankets and winter clothing for use.

Although he smoked heavily in his youth, he became anti-smoking when he seized power. He considered cigarettes a waste of money and even started an anti-smoking campaign by banning this action on public transport.

He was a shy, aloof guy that had no luck with the ladies. He had a growing passion for politics but had little time for useless debates and hot air that did nothing. It was only after WW1 that he finally found his voice.
Plus its widely know he didn't like people invading his personal space unless invited but had no problem doing it to others particularly those he wished to control or give a warning to.

Literally /oneofus/

He's also responsible for killing over 50 million people.

no. Jews are.

That pic is one of my favs.

Bless this man.

Holy shit, what a truly evil man.

Kek. People don't even realize that Aryan had nothing to do with skin color.

And you're a faggot

I've noticed that all great world leaders were either beaten or abused by their father

They dont like bullies

His secret lover

Hitler obviously preferred lolis

she looks like a coalburner

A man can't be on *all* the time.

>when the zyklon hits

Frank what is this

>Hitler was actually a really cool guy lol
>look at these propaganda photos of him greeting children

That pic made the round in the 70’s. Not real.

Care to tell who the others were, user? I know Joseph Stalin also was also a world leader who was beaten by his father, but he sure wasn't great, lol.

Aryan had nothing to do with Race.

We'll stalin did hate the jews remember the doctors plot

Do I go to jail if I save these?

All my life he was portraits as evil incarnate... i saw Schindler’s list when I was 6 or7 ......

He has a final testament?

Himmler looking at the camera guy like he has semitic features

Other then the smoking area this is the most inaccuratre discription oh Hitler i've ever seen.

It's cool that Blondie was a true German Shepherd and not one of the deformed ones you see nowadays with the sloped back due to poor breeding practices.

oh right, I almost forgot...

Bumping because I love hitler

Hitler was a PIECE OF SHIT

All these pics are pretty comfy, got more?

Just like us

Stop shilling, juden.

its not like you did anything

(((They))) declared war on him.

Hitler seems like he was genuinely a cool guy, he cared about his people, he was a patriot, etc.
The thing that scares me about that shit however is the cult of personality and the entire Nazi party. Had the Third Reich survived and won, I can't see anything but a North Korea style of life occurring once Hitler was dead.
Hitler cared about the people, it's what softened the harshness of the totalitarian state in Germany, but I do not doubt that the other party members wouldn't have sold out the people the moment they had control.

>Record scratch
>Freeze frame
You're probably wondering how I got here.

There's some great hitlers in here. Can't be denied. These photos prove beyond reasonable doubt that Hitler literally did nothing wrong.

It's all ironic shitposting, don't get your underwear in a twist.

Obviously they were the most evil men of all time. We're been taught this simple truth from the moment we were old enough to begin to understand the narrative. It's a literal 100% consensus position in every single mass media format, and questioning any element of it is literally illegal in many places. To ask probing questions, as if every single thing you have ever been told might not be a perfect representation of the truth, is prima facie a moral failing, and reasonable justification for such punishments as losing your job, your family, your community, and being subjected to unrestrained violence which might be celebrated in the media as your just deserts for holding evil opinions.

We all know this true, and we don't question it for a moment.

Wrong.

anyone else get emotional seeing these pictures?

>cross not on her shirt
delete this meme and destroy your hard drive