Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Herms98/status/768107462893240321
kanzenshuu.com
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZmN79SDUlc
youtube.com/watch?v=FfFHRy92s5E
fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/dragonball_super/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Advent of the Immortal God, Zamasu

This series went to shit the moment Toei decided to make Goku even more of a retard. Why are you still watching??

FUCKING NINGEN

Source?
Their time will come.

FUCKING ningens skipping weeks.

DBS should air every weeek

REEEEEEEE

Use the catalog retard

twitter.com/Herms98/status/768107462893240321
He usually puts out the episode descriptions/titles

So ep 57 isn't about SSB Goku like we thought it would be. That's good.

Herms on twitter/kanzenshuu.com

Well in the preview we saw SSB Goku

>No episode September 18th
Fuck

Hey if it makes the animation better than fine by me

Goku's always been a retard. And now that he's a grandpa, it's only going to get worse

>No episode September 18th
Super takes a break on my birthday

Good, it sucks.

So since episode 1?

No, he was not always this retarded.

Why is ZAMASU so fucking dumb, Sup Forums?

If you're still watching Super so far you clearly don't give a fuck about animation.

>you clearly don't give a fuck about animation.
Watch yourself on that edge, and yes Super has for the most part shitty animation but it's gotten better.

>animation but it's gotten better.
You fags have literally been saying this throughout the entire run and it's bullshit every time.

You mean Gowasu right? All the shit going on right now is that old faggot's fault.

No, I mean Zamasu, because he's a fucking retard. Gowasu is also a moron.

His interaction with Ningen amounted to
1) Goku
2) The Barbarians
3) Post-Androids Earth

If you hate Super so much why do you still go on threads about it.

No, he's always been childish but never this stupid. Super has made him into a straight up mentally handicapped individual. He was smarter as a child.

Why can't you faggots stick to one thread?

It's because Sean Schemmel funimation Goku sounds far more masculine and mature than Masako Nozawa's kid like hick Goku.

Compare
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZmN79SDUlc
12:15

youtube.com/watch?v=FfFHRy92s5E
12:06

The other thread is like 3 posts away from hitting the limit. Why are you getting so butthurt about it?

The Super anime has made him into a straight up mentally handicapped individual. He was smarter as a child.
ftfy

Not arguing with you there. His Jap voice actor doesn't help either.

>FILTHY NINGEN

Black will mop the floor with Goku and Vegeta but Goku will press the Omni King button and force Black to become Omi King's replacement friend since he looks like Goku. Crisis averted and Black will probably turn to be a good guy on the long run, humbled by the Omni King while also giving him a permanent spot in the main cast plus a chance at participating in the universal tournament.

>Trunks is STRONG, but isn't a match for Black. Goku expected to beat him easily, but thinks this might actually be dangerous now. Goku asks if Beerus & Whis want to come with them to the future, to help out if they end up in a pinch.

Reminder that Toei's Goku is a flandarized version of the original and the DBS manga is superior to the anime.

He's voiced by a 80 year old woman.

fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/dragonball_super/index.html
The animation looks on point

I honestly can't get mad at Chi Chi's personality in Super given how Goku acts now.

Can anyone make a webm of this preview 640x360?

Well take a look at that thread, its just pure cancer shitposting

Who's ready for Vegeta to get BTFO yet again next episode?

>dat double handholding between Trunks and Goten
D-do they know any shame?!

We should do the same, user. Gimme that hand.

Its really sad that this never-happened in the series,tien was a faggot

>Tfw you lived to see the day where being a Yamcha fan was more respectable than being a Vegeta fan
God it feels good. Now that we see Vegeta for the low test beta that he is, we can better understand why Yamcha's leftovers were good enough for a "Saiyan Prince"

>WAS

Not him, but I want to hold hands too.

What exactly is that tentacle King role? Is he above Kaio, but below Kaioshin?

He's just the king of the galaxy.

Goku is a genius, he let's Vegeta go first, to learn all the villain's moves. He did it with Hit, he'll do it again. Vegeta is just stupid enough to go first all the time.

>Who's the asshole who ripped a smelly one?

We'll all get our hands held soon.

She hasn't bitched at all in the manga as far as I recall. This is more in line with her personality from the Buu saga where she just sat back and let everyone do their thing.

Share some good Zavasu fanart pls.

Are Goku and Vegeta going to be doing Rock, Paper, Scissors next week? That scene of Goku looking at his two fingers from the preview in horror was odd.

Dammit, I'm getting frustrated at this hand holding tease.

Also

I'm getting my hand held soon. Though capsule Gohan would be fucking hilarious

>Goku is a genius

Well his father was a brilliant scientist!

I'm on Black's side. Humans are trash.

T-Thanks for defending me, user. Some of these Sup Forumsnons have been after me since my bet, once the final battle happens I'll take responsibility. Though I'm sure Gohan will be there.

How wet would Chi Chi get if he actually got a respectable job?

>Who's ready for Vegeta to get BTFO yet again next episode?

I'm ready for him to get BLACKED.

>Goku is a genius, he let's Vegeta go first, to learn all the villain's moves. He did it with Hit, he'll do it again. Vegeta is just stupid enough to go first all the time.

Even when Goku went first, such a with Golden Fridge, Veggie still fucking failed by not finishing Fridge off, instead of stopping to talk trash. Luckily Whis was there to save their asses and give Goku a do-over.

>Gohan in a capsule

You know you tried to prove something, but even with that sound Goku acted and talked more mature than he was in the movies

>It'll be Gohan in a capsule

Gohan is done user. Get that hand ready for maximum lewdness.

user...

They should have plotted to put Zamasu's seed in a Ningen. Once he'd gotten pregnancy on one and his little mongrel kids popped out he'd have to atleast have some passing regard for them. The perfect plan.

I'm sure Goku would offer up somebody. Bulma being his first pick, followed by Videl. If not those two, he might even offer up Chi Chi.

Offer him young Bulma

Goku's an absolute madmam who pretends his wife isn't qt so he can trick other people into offering theirs up. He'd never offer up Chi-Chi, though. He'd probably have offered up Launch and some of the girls from his youth, like that Native American girl or Suno, and then as a last resort have Oolong turn into Chi-Chi.

what if he's gay and this is an elaborate ruse?

>"Oh, Vegeta, human woman don't have these Hi-Men thingies. Yes, the hole is meant to be this wide, geeze"

Get ready faggot, I'm coming for that hand.

ZAMASU!

He has nothing to do with gods. He commands the Galaxy Patrol, basically an organization that rivaled Freeza's empire, to protect people around the galaxy and even sabotage some of Freeza's operations, although avoiding direct conflict with Freeza's main forces (for example, Jaco was originally sent to Earth to shoot down Goku's ship or kill him while he was weak enough, but he lost track of Goku's ship and just assumed that he didn't land on Earth).

I thought the same thing. This Gohanfag wants to lose because he wants everyone to plow his ass.

>beach episode never

Come on Toei, I just want to see all the MILFs in swimsuits.

What is the context of this pic?

>Zamasu is stripped off his power for being so buttblasted about ningen
>is send on Earth to live as an ordinary person as a lesson
>gets gangraped by faceless fat ningens
Rate my doujin idea.

Is this becoming a meme?

>Not he gets involved with a ningen woman who turns out to be a slut
>Then he gets raped by her Chad Thundercock friends, who happen to be faceless fat ningens