Hidden gem

post underrated anime

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/shinsekai yori /type/op/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/squealer /type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hidden gem
Maybe if you've been watching anime for a whole two weeks.

never seen a thread on Sup Forums

So you've just been on Sup Forums for two whole weeks?

widely regarded as a good show

WATASHI WA NINGEN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Meh

I can't believe how obscure this is

Literally never ever heard of it. Sauce?

To be fair, Sup Forums can occasionally go as long as three weeks without having a thread for it.

>GAYYYYYYYYYYYY

Other than that it was pretty ok

did nothing wrong

No you are not, go back to your hole.

Oh is this based on the Hollywood movie? Based Japs.

I see squawker threads almost every day on Sup Forums.

Can you provide the source my good sir ?

You'd win the internet if you do !

Pretty please ? :3

*puppy eyes*
I'm getting angry rereading my shitpost

it's not really fair to expect threads after a show's initial run
not that they don't happen, but you just shouldn't expect them

Dragon Ball
It's the best shonen of all time

You all never talk about this cutie anymore

It was hidden. It was just in the closet.

>didn't watch the movie but loved the manga for a long time
>finally got to trying it
>absolutely stellar production, animation and music are top notch
>but 80% of the manga's story was cut

I know, 1.1 billion yen and all for that tiny segment of the manga but man.

Part 2 never

youre browsing a different Sup Forums than me

Just finished Mononoke, Kyosou Giga, Zetsuen no Tempest, House of Five Leaves, & Kemono no Souja Erin.
One of the best week in my 'backlog days'.
Well, this week is as good as last year when I binge'd SSY, Nagi no Asukara, Pun Pun, Kokou no Hito, Akumetsu, My girl, & Ran to Haiiro no Sekai, back to back.

Watch Kaiba to stay in the artsy side of the force

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/shinsekai yori /type/op/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/squealer /type/op/
Fine it looks like I over exaggerated. It's only one thread a week, sometimes two. Truly it is an unknown gem. Hell I know for a fact that a ton of threads not accounted for since not every SSY thread has Squealer or the title in it's opening post, and a decent amount just open up with gayshit or something like that.

I wasnt the one who made the original statement faggot

You commented on the frequency of the threads, and I showed they're common as fuck. I even addressed that over exaggerated. No where did I even bring up the the other user "never seeing a thread" I just addressed how common they are.

Different user here. Its one of those shows that doesn't get discussed much because theres nothing to discuss anymore. Its not unreasonable for an user to not know how widely accepted it is. This thread will be dead within the hour, like all SSY threads, and the only mention the show will get outside of these threads is "Squeler did nothing wrong" which means absolutely nothing for anyone who hasn't seen the show. Also note, that nobody reads EVERY thread, and someone who has never seen the show would never be inclined to click on this post. The only reason I did is because I recognized the op image, and Im sure its the same for many other anons.

Meant for

Holy shit lurk more or just kill yourself

It was underrated till 2016, then somehow it got really popular and you should know what happens then.

>Watch Kaiba to stay in the artsy side of the force
Will do. Since, I already watch Ping Pong, Tatami Galaxy, SZS, and Shigurui too.

Anyway,
>Mononoke & Kyosou Giga were done beautifully by Toei (when they are serious enough).
>Toei have huge amount of money and plenty skillful animators.
>Could be the greatest modern anime studio, but they're choose not to. Since, their literal shit (like DBS, OP, & Digimon) sells anyway.
Actually, I'm mad with Toei even more now. They really should put their maximum effort in a special original series at least once a year.

That's because Sup Forums isn't for discussing old anime (i.e. older than the current season), it's for discussing whatever hot garbage came out last week. Evangelion is the only exception.

If you're looking for recommendations, go on the Sup Forums wiki and download all the charts at the bottom of the recommendations page.

Shinsekai Yori is the best anime ever. To bad it was airing at the same time as that overated garbage SAO which stole all the spotlight.

Plastic Memories

What are you even on about? It was super popular since it aired, and if anything it's just gotten less notable as time goes on like almost anything else does.

Thats wrong.

60% of board is "this is your X for the night/would you a X/I want to ____ X/which waifu of anime X/loli threads/incest threads/DFC vs oppai thread"

30% is current anime and generals (like SnK general)

10% is actual anime discussion of older anime (of which 5% is eva)

I love it when people post an image but never ever say the name of the anime.

it is literally in the pic

I love it when retards post on Sup Forums for the first time.

Kill yourself, newfag.

Zettai Shounen

Watch Zettai Shounen