Bosnia or Serbia

Bosnia or Serbia?

Pick one you support and why.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GW6GSa14xXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not an American so have not have my brain fried with good guy team v bad guy team brainwashing, both have their own valid points and flaws.

Are Bosnians just Turkish wannabe?

One is majority muslim, therefore, they have a bigger flaw.

Both are shitholes, but the one that tried to commit a muslim genocide should be praised for being practical and working in the best interests of the world.

>One is majority muslim, therefore, they have a bigger flaw.
no
bosnia is 40-45% muslim...

ask me anything

This, except I am American.

not really
Belgrade is great city
Sarajevo, Tuzla... also

That was before 2010 it was less than majority, now they are the majority. From 2013 it has been over 50%. Do you really not even know your own countries demographics?

I mean, I do not want to insult your country or anything, but if that is the picture you are going to use to convince me that your home is not a shithole... Having a McDonald's does not equate to being a good place. Compton, Harlem, Detroit, London.... These places all have McDonalds and are little better than urban jungles due to all the nignoggery.

Tell me about bakir. My father was talking about today that dodik wrote him a letter or something over some shit he said

Wrong map

>bosnia
white muslims

>serbia
stronk

great
another faulty graph
2013 Census is BS... people came from SRB, CRO, EU, USA... just to be on census... WTF...
real situation is 40-45%

keep hiding behind EU Flag, CRO...

I live here whole my life, i have visited Serbia, Croatia also... there is a lot of difference between countries
Croats are a lot of easier to work with, to make a deal, etc.
Serbs will complete the deal, but they will speak a lot and work less, and break the deadline

what religion is your family?

i know there is a lot of problems here... and there is ton of places that are better than McD... here and in Serbia
Our biggest problem is freaky people... here in Bosnia, crime rate is relatively low...
Murders are rare, but other smaller crime.. that is different story
there is lot of improvement to be made

Stuck in Bosnia for 9 months. Serbs seemed pretty cool did not bother us very much. Bosnians spent all their time begging for everything and acting as shitty as the Gypsies. Would almost say Bosnians are muslim Gypsies.

Okay so a National census, A CIA census and a European census is bullshit because one person who lives there disagrees. Look it up, or do Bosnian people not care about facts? You are majority Muslim, the majority of the people who live there are Muslim. You are probably Muslim.

Muslim, but my surname is Croat
light green eyes, brown hair

why 500 000 people from EU came here to be on census? Serbia (Serbs, and muslims) and from Croatia also...??
Because of that, 2013 census is BS... someone who is in bosnia for 2 weeks in year is not citizen of bosnia... jebena dijaspora

bosnia

R a r e

yugos are all the same

Bosnia. Purer bloodlines

>Muslim
Kek

Bosnia. Which is a shame because I really like the Serbia Strong song.

Why the fuck would 500,000 people just go to be on your census, nobody gives a fuck about bosnia. A lot of people don't even know its a country in mainland Europe, thats how much nobody gives a fuck.

Serbia because of the remove kebab pasta.

Bosnia is a Hungarian construct. Its about as real as Ukraine but has lasted longer. Clearly Serbia is superior.

>implying this isnt better
youtube.com/watch?v=GW6GSa14xXI

serbia

What is this shit suppose to be? GDP per capita?
There is no way Ireland is the wealthiest country in Europe.. Or UK being bellow France..

Which one removed kebab again?

it's a tax haven for shit like apple dude

Neither, but Serbians got slaughtered multiple times trying. Then everyone else went into the wartorn country multiple times to push the kebab out so people think Serbia did it. Theyve lost 90% of their population in was too many times for me to go count. Its not like I could look at a few war its like every war theyve been in. WW1 included.

so it is not real money, it is not something that can be translated into wealth for the Irish..

irish still get some dumbass

Yea it is, it gets taxed, just less then other places. So all that money goes over there and they get a cut of it. Its economic warfare and should be treated as such but people are too soft now.