Tell me about Frederica, why does she wear the hat?

Tell me about Frederica, why does she wear the hat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=KgbBP9Em00A
medium.com/@TelescreenMedia/we-the-people-have-been-compromised-imran-awan-timeline-a25a5c9d4c80
archive.is/lrjFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let me tell you about Frederica. I see a lost election in her future.

Shes a big girl

to keep her first hat secure. the one with all the hair on it

They think they are in the bush.

for (((you)))

To keep her wig on.

EMPTY BARREL

It’s been Democrat for over a decade, which tells me there are niggers there.

checked.

GET IN HERE

NEED AN ANSWER

Her district is 55% nig and over 30% Hispanic. At most we could get another Dem to challenge her in the primaries.

Rodeo clowns wear hats.

>Tell me about Frederica, why does she wear the hat?
She wears a hat to piss off fucking Nazis.

She should be wearing a sombrero, gold chain and poncho then to appeal to her asses I mean masses.

she's a potato rolled in feces dressed like a saloon hooker.

n-not NOT-SEES!

Steven Spielberg made a documentary called "The Last Days" about the Holocaust.
The film features Paul Parks, a black soldier, who claims to be an eyewitness at the liberation of a concentration camp.
The problem is, Paul Parks was a known fraud and liar. He was outed by historians and military documents after taking part in an earlier documentary focusing on black soldiers who supposedly liberated concentration camps in the war (no black soldiers liberated any camps -- whoops!).
That didn't stop Spielberg from including him, though. And it didn't stop the documentary from getting the Oscar that year, either. And the Academy never stripped it of its Oscar, despite this all being common knowledge.
Amazing, isn't it?
You can find out about this and other ridiculous lies by watching this documentary about "The Last Days"

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Holocaust deniers, conspiracy theorists, and Nazis, please read a legitimate history book and inform yourself. Bannon, Spencer, Limbaugh, Beck, Fox News, etc, are doing what they do for money while feeding you lots of baloney.

Sincerely,
your friendo from inside the empty barrel

Well you can't expect her to hunt down all those varmints and cattle rustlers without a cool hat, can you?

>Look at me. Look at me. I am the cowboy now

A lot of niggers have "Look At Me" Complex. They lack the intelligence to be able to attract attention using traditional logic based communication methods. Her goto method of drawing attention is to wear bright colors and funny clown hats.

Keeps the hot air in.

wow nobody has mentioned she is involved with Awan yet. if she knew what was good for her she would be staying out of the spotlight.

ALL HAT NO CATTLE

If she'd lose, it would be in a primary, and another retarded, compliant democrat stooge would take her place. These 70 IQ nogs are a dime a dozen. Go Gay-tahs.

youtube.com/watch?v=KgbBP9Em00A

To protect her skin from UV rays

Please tell me that's not a us congresswoman?

Frederica Wilson paid Imran Awan $138,235 since 2011

>A lot of niggers have "Look At Me" Complex.
Ain't that the truth. They never mature out of it and conform, even in advance age. Robert Mugabe is 93 and dresses like this, and Frederica Wilson is 74.

black women = all bald

Let me elaborate. The hat keeps the hot air in so she can regulate it through her mouth.
You know, like a balloon.

Nah, Detroit City council I believe.

my grandfather is whitest mother fucker youll ever meet the last of the real cowboys, and his vernacular is somewhat similar to this

I regrettably live in this baboon's district. All she ever does is rile niggers, and gets funding from her (((friends))) and congresswoman next - (((Debbie Wasserman Schultz))). This whole fucking place is terrible, Sup Forums's nightmare of spics, niggers, and kikes. Thank God I'm going out soon. See ya in the Midwest.

Did he ever struggle just to read a printed, low-rent, "me me me my school me!!" speech that wasted Congress' time, and embarrassed the alma mater he attended, likely only because of affirmative action, all while clownishly, and inappropriately dressed in a graduation gown to convey a false, childish sense of intellect to complete strangers?

Please elaborate. What are her Awan links?

We were just talking about a hat.

> your friendo from inside the empty barrel

You are having sex with her?

Maybe she should try a new look?

fugg

>Please elaborate. What are her Awan links?

Frederica Wilson is one of multiple current and former Democrat members of congress that are implicated in the Awan scandal, which is hitting Debbie Wassermann Schultz.

A reminder too that Debbie Wassermann Schultz is the woman who was Hillary Clintons campaign manager in 2008, who became the Chair of the DNC (likely as a condition or trade for Hillary stepping down to Obama in 2008), who used that position in the DNC to rig the 2016 Primary for Hillary Clinton, and once that was known publicly, she resigned, and worked immediately on Hillary Clintons 2016 campaign. Schultz is also based out of Florida, and has worked with Wilson.

Cool, thanks!

I'm playing catch up on the George Webb videos covering the Awan scandal (about a month behind), so maybe he will be shedding more light on Federica soon.

Yessir. Here is a semi-quick rundown/timeline as well.

medium.com/@TelescreenMedia/we-the-people-have-been-compromised-imran-awan-timeline-a25a5c9d4c80

archive.is/lrjFE

Nazis like cowboy hats. Its the being a self agrandizing nigger sheboon part that is the problem

Cultural appropriation of white cowboy. Very insensitive to natives.

So what came of that story?

She's a 'ho.

I don't even know who is supposed to be offended anymore lol.