Brit/pol/ - Mosley shown the Ground Edition

>Tory Government to Accelerate Immigration from the EU
ukip.org/tory_government_to_accelerate_immigration_from_the_eu

>Returning jihadis allowed back, not prosecuted ‘as not all are dangerous’
westmonster.com/returning-jihadis-allowed-back-not-prosecuted-as-not-all-are-dangerous/

>Theresa May appeals to EU for deal she can 'defend' to British people amid demands for huge divorce bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/19/theresa-may-appeals-eu-deal-can-defend-british-people-amid-demands/

>Theresa May calls for new dynamic for Brexit deal - but Angela Merkel says it's 'still not enough'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/19/angela-merkel-points-december-brexit-breakthrough-eu-leaders/

>Former DCI Peter Kirkham: The Met is on the brink of collapse, May needs to stop the cuts
westmonster.com/peter-kirkham-the-met-is-on-brink-of-collapse-may-needs-to-stop-the-cuts/

>Mandelson Lies About Single Market
order-order.com/2017/10/20/mandelson-lies-single-market/

>Crime stats show a country not at ease with itself
thesun.co.uk/news/4724552/dutch-premier-confirm-he-is-britains-greatest-ally-in-brexit-negotiations-and-revealed-he-phoned-theresa-may-pleading-her-to-give-ground-in-eu-divorce-bill/

>Finnish Foreign Minister urges Britain not to give in to pressure to reverse Brexit
brexitcentral.com/finnish-foreign-minister-urges-britain-not-reverse-brexit/

>Dutch Premier confirms he is Britain’s greatest ally in Brexit negotiations and revealed he phoned Theresa May pleading her to give ground in EU divorce bill
thesun.co.uk/news/4724552/dutch-premier-confirm-he-is-britains-greatest-ally-in-brexit-negotiations-and-revealed-he-phoned-theresa-may-pleading-her-to-give-ground-in-eu-divorce-bill/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p05k646v/the-graham-norton-show-series-22-4-extra-hillary-rodham-clinton-full-interview
news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/15101703.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=xmJvSRE1K7s
youtube.com/watch?v=rN07fnvGomo
youtube.com/watch?v=i1zLoG6YeA4
youtube.com/watch?v=-xi2rbUT7iw
youtube.com/watch?v=T4_Yrwb4rh8
youtube.com/watch?v=4J2IHifb7q4
youtube.com/watch?v=I7mv2RYs0Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=VQtF40Cmlo8
youtube.com/watch?v=KUDjRZ30SNo
youtube.com/watch?v=3xhzCgM6PXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p05k646v/the-graham-norton-show-series-22-4-extra-hillary-rodham-clinton-full-interview

nth for purge the BBC

I miss /comfy/ happenings lads... It's been so fucking long.

I can see now all the council flat families watching BBC converting to Catholicism so they can think their lives like star wars and shout oppression like the pakis do with the crusades

OHHHHH JEREMYYYYY CORBYNNNN

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't Brits just accept that multiculaturalism and globalisation benefits everyone in the entire world, including third world countries?

The way is see it the EU is a country and Britain is a state (like Texas in the US) where there is no restriction of movement and where everyone can prosper (again like in the US).

If you aren't convinced by now I must say that even 1000 dead Brits is nothing compared to the carnage you guys caused in the Crusades.

just ordered some DMT on the deep web lads
heh, globalists btfo

tfw high IQ Protestant king.

>ANDREW MARR SHOW, HILLARY CLINTON

news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/15101703.pdf

>soft-ball shite

AHAHAHA PUBE GOT BTFO
THANK YOU BASED MODS
DID YOUR FUCKIN JOBS FOR ONCE

(to be read in a yardie voice)
first for SUCK YOUR MOM OP YE DICKHEAD

Why did he get banned?

Cheers, interesting that it is acknowledged as "*child* destruction".

dunno, he only just posted there.
/britfeel/ hates him even more than brit/pol/ does though so he'll get btfo over there and come crying back here

>tfw people are sick of neoliberalism and the austerity it pushes, they sing to a SuccDem

>LITERALLY no new links
>LITERALLY the tripcucks have to deal with it

OHHHHH JEREMY CORRRRBYN

Islamic terror in the UK thus far in 2017

Why do they debase the office of Constable so...

This is what happens when you delegate policing to the working class! Give every upper-middle class Tory a gun and this country would be policed much better.

>The OP being shit is a good thing

>it's a baroness on QT
>it's a baroness pretending to be for the people on QT

What's orange?
Uber driver of peace?

2 hour continuous dance mix
youtube.com/watch?v=xmJvSRE1K7s

youtube.com/watch?v=rN07fnvGomo

youtube.com/watch?v=i1zLoG6YeA4

youtube.com/watch?v=-xi2rbUT7iw

youtube.com/watch?v=T4_Yrwb4rh8

youtube.com/watch?v=4J2IHifb7q4

youtube.com/watch?v=I7mv2RYs0Ng

SING IT WITH ME Y'ALL

OHHHHHHHHHHHH JEREMY CORRRRRRRRRBYN

OHHHHHHHHHHHH JEREMY CORRRRRRRRRBYN

IMPORTANT REMINDER.

If you do not support Mosley you do not belong in Brit/pol/.
Enoch Powell did more for anti-racism and the left than he ever did for the right.

Now we just need to get WN banned for consistently spamming these threads.

When are we going to solve the cuckservative problem?

Rajani Palme Dutt > Oswald Mosley

It's the leftist mindset. Make the general environment suffer to irritate a few.

Are you calling me a cuckservative?

Start going to mass.

Orange is Parsons Green.

Key is red for fatal, orange for non-fatal.

>It's the tripfag mindset. Make the general environment suffer to irritate a few.

failed bucket bombing

>a literal who commie

Watching ramsey

youtube.com/watch?v=VQtF40Cmlo8

youtube.com/watch?v=KUDjRZ30SNo

We /LibDem/ now

>in England even the 1930's fascists were more politically correct than their continental peers

youtube.com/watch?v=3xhzCgM6PXo

compare this to Mays shitshow last year

also like the "our people" repetition instead of the Mays "diversity" shite

Is there a problem?

muh cocaine
guess the money's drying up

ding dong the witch is dead

Gonna go show him some love. And by love I mean rip the piss out of him.

They're already strapped up m8

he was probably just hiding his power level

Yes. Despite my loathing of communism, I do think that modern establishment ideologies are the political manifestations of capitalism, so naturally a rebellion is to be expected in an internet age where anyone can garner millions of followers without prior capital investment. Of course, the languishing old media outlets are lashing out with the manufactured fake news hysteria and also by trying to cut advertising to competing internet commentators, thus tying political clout to money yet again

Are there requirements for letting people into question time audience? Should there be?

Pic is from last episode.

The world health organization, a point Robert Mugabe as a goodwill ambassador.
No they are rethinking doing so.
The buffoons of the WHO, are considered the elite, with control of massive resources, and influence.
Makes you think, don't it.

trannies becoming very common on QT

>goodwill ambassador.
It was a token gesture that is now being removed
I can't wait for him to die

Well, didn't take /britfeel/ long to figure pube out

literally both me
topkek

Is anyone else noticing a sharp uptick in British hatred on Sup Forums in the last week or so?
Is it just one guy or is something else going on?

Been on the rise for a while. It spiked when ameritards got butthurt after the Las Vegas shooting so would go and create Britain hate threads.

Kek

'Tranny in the audience' should be on the bingo

Need to face it lad, we're becoming a meme - a parable for how low the mighty can fall. Easy target.

But why?
There are for worse countries to mock and deride.
Germany, Sweden, Canada.
Why us?

Not really surprised with all the virtue signalling that goes on twitter by the British everything

I wonder if y*nks actually think the UK is like that?

only if it happens in that Scottish town

Amerilards have always been like that. I do find it hard to take them seriously though when pic related is the demographic makeup of amerishits posters

LBC caller justn said Dotard

Its because we've become sweden tier liberal cuck pathetic. Also we have absolutely 0 right wing resistance movement so we seem utterly shambolic to outer pol posters who only pay attention to le ebin fashy parties

They have nationalist parties.

We're a fucking meme country now so it's only natural. Complete disgrace.

Because there's lots of us here and we bite back. Guaranteed (you)s

FUCKING BRUTAL
>>/r9k/40567206

The question is, who could be so ignorant, in the first place. How can anyone have confidence in the abilities of someone, who can make a decision, like that.

FUCKING BRUTAL
whoops

Because of the virtue signalling on twitter by various government agencies that make us seem like a post hogwarts JK Rowling book

Spoke in class today?

Because due to the nature of our empire, many butthurt faggots unironically hate us lmao.
Americans seem to think we care about 1776, some from Ireland are just bitter, and there's loads of photoshopped articles that people believe.

What time does LBC finish?

it's a fucking radio show it doesn't finish

To be fair, I hate the UK because even though you guys passed something that can be considered truly nationalistic in Brexit, it is all being reversed.

London and Birmingham are lost; the English will likely capitulate, and Corbyn will eventually be PM at this rate. Tories are just as useless as the GOP over here in the States.

>tfw put my sick bags in the wheelie bin
>tfw listen to them literally puke from the smell a week after putting them in there

Who /naughty/ here?
Who /makes them work for their money/ here?

Why do you have sick bags?

>I hate the UK because it's in a better position demographically than my country, and are just as useless as my own politicians

Oi m8, we've 'ad reports you're using a knife to spread your marmite

I hate you because you're fat, obnoxious vermin who have the audacity to assume that your broken le democratic republic is not only amazing, but must be imposed on other nations through violent means.

I just grab the plastic bag I got from the shop and puke in that rather than running to the toilet

>better position demographically

Wait until the next Census mate.

sorry for not knowing

>Birmingham are lost
The gentrification going on in Birmingham is scary

>Tories are just as useless as the GOP over here in the States.
You see smelly y*nk, that's the difference between the UK and US. We can make and vote for a new party. (((You))) however are not allowed to do such a thing.

we're more than 56% white, mate

>better position demographically

Lol, Muhammad is in the top 10 for the UK for fucks sake. No wonder your country is fucked, you guys have so much hubris that you can't actually accept that there is a legitimate problem

How can Lancashire ever recover?

We're still fucked. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

>must be imposed on other nations by violent means

This is coming from a fucking Brit lol.

>gentrification
The fuck even is this

My acid attacker is Pakistani
My rapist is Somali
My house burguler is Romanian
My drain on the NHS is inbred Pakistani
My pick pocket is Romanian
My attacker is Afghanistani
My terrorist is Iraqi
My national political decision maker is Jewish
My bike gangs are Nigerian

Why you puking so much though?

About to start working at Mackie D's, any advice? Other than killing myself I mean.

Because the majority of Muslim males are named Mohammad, retard.
Yes, it is. You're fucking scum and the entire world wants you to die.

>saturday
but I sorta made a couple of friends maybe hopefully

also
>implying pube wasn't the one who linked the r9k thread here to cause drama
stay dumb anonymongs

this little gem lmao
Muhammad, Mohammed, Mohammad, and all other permutations combined are in the top 10, fucking yank.

Yeah, gentrification happens here too (i live right next to the nigger central of Oakland) but what just happens is they'll move into the suburbs and fuck up white areas.

Now the real dynamic is that the niggers here keep their population in check through excessive violence and abortion; Muslims know what they're doing when they have 10 children and wife your rebellious daughter.

when home values and rent rise so high that it forces out low-income residents, namely minorities. (See: San Francisco)