Qualidea code

We all know you hate the show, Sup Forums. But what do you like about it? Also the first bluray should be dropping soon, will anyone make a comparison chart?

Other urls found in this thread:

mog.tank.jp/up/src/mog14787.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like Kanagawa, that one Tokyo girl with the witch's hat, and how hilariously worthless the MC is.

Even the rampant QUALITY is kinda charming.

+va play
+ost
+not a harem

-quality
-school
-dykes

The OP.

>But what do you like about it?
Hime

All characters started out as pretty shitty card board cutouts but are slowly filled out with, which I didn't expect from a show like this sinde it rarely happens. It's not great but it could've been much worse. Bonus points if MC stops being an edgelord and if Canaria actually stays dead (not that she was in the long run for anything but dying anyway).

These two characters are pretty cute. Probably the only redeeming value to this anime.

I realized the other day as I was looking through some of my backlog and wondering why I had never gotten around to starting or finishing certain anime, that I really can't stand shows where there is no active protagonist. That's probably one of the main reasons I hate most mecha-style anime, since the pilots tend to obey the rules set forth by some paramilitary organization and never actually muster up the balls to go rogue.

>not protecting your bard/healer at all times
They should really just have someone else lead Tokyo since Suzaku is wholly incompetent.

The OST gives me Parasyte flashbacks

> That's probably one of the main reasons I hate most mecha-style anime, since the pilots tend to obey the rules set forth by some paramilitary organization and never actually muster up the balls to go rogue.

Wut? Most gundam mc become organisations themselves.
Whole plot points of Gundam seed and IBO

But i'm on hime fondle duty today!

This part of the OP is pretty cute.

145cm pure sex.

mog.tank.jp/up/src/mog14787.gif

wait what?

I think it's just the japs laughing at E=mc^2.

> But what do you like about it?
it's educational value

I was surprised because it was more than 3 stills.

How each writter destroy the other writter work

Are there other schools besides the three shown? The term south kanto seems to imply more of Japan has students. Also, what does "inside" mean? why do some of the kids have parents?

Even if canaria lives there's still the question of what the hell is going on with that ayylium look alike. Is it actually her? Is she brainwashed or is that chip doing it?

MC was already becoming less edgy before he got mindbroken. I wish there had been more focus on his psyche this arc but then again it's the kanagawa author writing these episodes.
I wonder what will happen with China pair?

>We all know you hate the show, Sup Forums
speak for yourself faggot

I love the show.

I like how I got to see a thread/webm about how some whale rock thing dropped on a girl out of nowhere.

And that's all I know about Quality Code.

It's worse than that, the dude got cockblocked because of it. Fucking ayy lmaos.

The school aspect is noticeably absent throughout all this. The only real school part is the fact that everyone wears uniforms, but other than that, there's no school. No teachers or anything either.

I guess because they're too busy fighting the unknowns right now. Chiba's uniforms look the closest to military uniforms.
Actually, why is it only high school students? Shouldn't there be middle schoolers and some older/college age soldiers as well? Do world powers go away when they age?

>childhood friend and first girl
>kill her
That's not how it's supposed to fucking go.

I'm torn on whether or not I want her to come back.

Because they were all taken out from cold sleep at different times. The older students supposedly "retire" while the younger students are probably actually in school instead of out on the field. Apparently Hime could have already retired, but she was waiting for Hotaru.

Retire back into cold sleep? Or just quit fighting? Because given how desperate the situation has gotten they'd be stupid to not at least have reserves.