The most redpilled religion is ______________

The most redpilled religion is ______________

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NmRqQFxqw-I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

atheism

Zoroastrianism.

religion is a corruption of spirituality.
religion is the bluepill.

Chernobog worship

Religion is a form of social control, it was used even before real governments even existed. Beasicly it's be good and you will go to heaven be bad and god will punish you.

Kekism

Esoteric Jahanism.

youtu.be/NmRqQFxqw-I

>religion
>redpilled
uwotm8?

Lutheranism

Ethno-Entheogenic-Hitlerism

Paganism

*blocks your path*

Islam. Muslims are invading Europe and being funded to do so because European men are weak and allow it.

Quantum theology

Protestantism is retarded even by Christcuck standards

The non-Judaic ancestral religion of the person in question.

Hinduism

Islam

The obvious answer. May he protect us all.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN, REMEMBER THE 6 GORILLION

Wodenism

Pre-Vatican II Catholicism, and East Orthodoxy. Both built their respective nations

Gnosticism

Religion is bluepill, user.
Except nature-centristic/oriented paganism

Any European Paganism
Buddhism
Shintoism
Mithras Cult and the Sol Invictus Cult
Egyptian Paganism to some extend

>religion
>atheism
fpwp

The irminsul will stand again

I was watching a video by graham hancock on ancient civilisations, and he talked about the egyptian gods like Thoth, Horus and Osiris, how they egyptians linked the afterlife to astrology and architecture, and read some translated bits of the book of the dead. Very fascinating actually.

this

This is what fedoras believe

Yeah, the Egyptians were very advanced and had a lot things right. That's why Romans and Greeks copied many parts of their religion and culture.

WISCONSON EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN SYNOD

>westen-buddhism
>paganism (mostly wiccan)
>western-hinduism (similar to western-buddhism, "dude I'm not religious but I am spiritual bro")

thelema

still bullshit

WASP were still better than any catholicucks who brought cultural christianity along with them into the US.

GNOSTIC CHRISTIANS

Christianity

lol

Protties are larpers who desperately wish they were kikes.

Islam. Period. No matter the cries of Christcucks, go take a cock in the ass, Islam is the solution to fix Western women and degeneracy. now cry in your moms pussies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
>The Nobel Prize is an annual, international prize first awarded in 1901 for achievements in Physics, Chemistry, Physiology or Medicine, Literature, and Peace. An associated prize in Economics has been awarded since 1969.[3] As of 2017 Nobel Prizes have been awarded to 892 individuals.[4] According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (427 prizes).[5] Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.[6]

>The three primary divisions of Christianity are Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Protestantism. Between 1901 and 2000 it was revealed that among 654 Laureates 31.9% have identified as Protestant in its various forms (208 prize), 20.3% were Christians (no information about their denominations; 133 prize), 11.6% have identified as Catholic and 1.6% have identified as Eastern Orthodox.[7] Although Christians make up over 33.2% of the world's population,[8][9][10][11] they have won a total of 65.4% of all Nobel prizes between 1901 and 2000.[6]

the south

Why is every muslim country a shithole

because you enrich us with bombs of democracy

Because they’re inbred as shit, look it up.

>implying we've had bombs for the last 1400 years
All desert dwellers OUT

I can't comprehend the chart

we don't want your degeneracy, stay away from holy Muslim lands

>burger education

not believing or worshipping..
religion is not important for knowing God.
simply Knowing there is a God.
is the goal set for you while alive.
and it will take the boss itself to prove it.
so find the correct path that unveils the truth
while you are in here. (((life)))

i found god by accident when i was 19 tripping on mushrooms sleeping on a couch...
and i was 100% non-religious and atheist.
i laugh at the idea of God.. still do.
a perfect coverup for the great truth.

yes, there's a God entity.
and we're all in it.

you don't need religions to accidentally find it.
it'll probably find you if it wants you to know about it. also it doesn't care about religion.
and yes, heaven/hell concepts good/evil postiive/negative light/dark all comes from it.
god/satan.

your heaven will be exactly what you want your heaven to be and it'll get better and better...

and your hell will be exactly what you do not want it to be and it will get worse and worse.

and then there's god...
it's just perfect.. it looks like the sun when it absorbs you into it. and it feels perfect.
and it knows EVERY SINGLE THING.
and so will you.. while you are there.
but only God stays there.
you will not stay there.
you must enter another life.
FOREVER. this cycle..
like water.. the circle of life..
and you will barely remember any of it.
until you are God again.

You are the creator.
and everything is your choice.
whether you like it or not.
you chose it all.
everything you like and don't like.
it's everything exactly as you chose.
there's nothing out there.
everything's painted on energy and light.
the face of god.

Atheism is a religion though...

Islam, objectively speaking
>faggots get stoned
>women are property and can't vote or drive
>etc.

We will if you boyfuckers would stay out of europe

Catholicism.

Paganfags get out.

Folkish Asatru.
Fuck the Universalists.

Islam.
>puts women and degenerates in their place
>god's judgement will only come after the last jew has been killed
>a month of forced intermittent fasting, prohibition of alcohol and low quality meats keeps population healthy
>no skin problems because you have to wash your face, hands and feet 5 times a day
>having to do a kneel, bow and then getting up again routine 5 times a day ensures that people won't become inactive and fat

Nothing else can compete.

fuck you nigger

Except it isnt.

>I'm like spiritual, not religious
You sound like a thot

>>a month of forced intermittent fasting
>losing your gains because you can't train and can't really eat a whole month
>eat only after sundown which makes you gain even more weight and makes you fat
>>no skin problems because you have to wash your face, hands and feet 5 times a day
>needing a religion to remind you to wash yourself
>>having to do a kneel, bow and then getting up again routine 5 times a day ensures that people won't become inactive and fat
>Implying that this will do anything to you except giving you back problems
Are you an American with a proxy on? Islam is the most redpilled Abrahamic Religion, but thinking it's because of those things is laughable.

believing in no gods is still belief. you have no proof of 0 gods.

Actually it is disbelief in a god, not belief in no god

>losing your gains because you can't train and can't really eat a whole month
>eat only after sundown which makes you gain even more weight and makes you fat
Just cut during Ramadan, user.
Wrong.
>needing a religion to remind you to wash yourself
Looking at how many greasy fucks there are, that seems to be the case. Just kill them if they refuse the call to prayer, eventually you'll get an attractive Volkskörper.

disbelief is a form of belief. there are still no proof of there being 0 gods. that's why you have got agnosticism

Institutionalized European Paganism-Based Ethnocentric Monism

If only you could disbelieve in being a faggot.

pull up faggot ffs

welp all of us Muslim men are faggots. that's why we stick our butthole in the sky 5 times a day

>redpilled
>religion
Pick one

Taoism.
>Preaches compassion, humility, moderation.
>Acknowledges good and evil as two sides of same coin and reliant on each other for definition.
>truth to oneself, go with the flow
>acknowledges all things come from the source.
>meditate for contemplation
>opposite of Buddhism, life is good rather than suffering.

Buddha, Confucius and Lao Tzu all taste some vinegar. Buddha cringes and says its sour. Confucius cringes and complains its bitter. Lao tzu smiles and says yep, thats vinegar.

Buddhism saw life as bitter, dominated by pain and suffering; and Taoism saw life as fundamentally good in its natural state. Vinegar is meant to be be bitter and sour and that's why you shouldn't complaints about it being so. Same in life. Life is just life, not good not bad. A Mix of all things and we should enjoy it for what it is.

You'll know what you know when you know it.
You might want to choose between being in and looking outward, being out and looking in, or walking the edge and knowing.

Lack of belief =/= belief in nothing.
Also you should really go find a websters and maybe look up religion. It would enlighten you.

Scientology

>cutting during Ramadan
Are you stupid? Have you any idea what you are saying? You can't train if you eat nothing the whole day. And you only have a single big meal after sunset. This makes you actually gain more fat than anything else. That's literally the same way Sumo wrestler time their meal to get as fat as possible.

The One Holy Catholic Apostolic Church

Rock on, Taoist. How's your Wing-Chun?

communist detected

existence of a god is unknown = agnosticism. belief in 0 gods = atheism

also
>find a Websters bla bla enlighten bla bla
>r/iamverysmart

Buddhism
>discover the truth of life
>don't consume GMO polluted foods

>The most redpilled religion is ______________

Hail Eris. All hail Discordia.

Why would you gain when fasting, user?

Judaism

>>find a websters bla bla
Yeah the english language does need stupid things like 'definitions'
Thanks for conceding the point.

Mormonism

Qigong and boxing instead...

Like I said, that's what Sumo wrestler do. If you are cutting you want at no point to be hungry. If you feel hunger your metabolism tries to save energy, you want many little meals stretched over the day. They keep you from being hungry and your body is ready to burn the energy. Plus if you feel hungry without training (which you can't if you haven't eaten the whole day) your body rather uses the energy from your muscles than your fat. Now after sunset your body is still in the saving and preserving energy mode but the big meal screws that over. Everything your eat, goes directly into fat depots since your meatbolism is confused and your body can't process this much food at once.

Agnosticism

Any sort of polytheism

I can throw your "advice" into the ocean, I'm want to hear opinions. you'd rather refer me to a dictionary because you're too retarded or lazy to think for yourself and argue

t. someone who's never fasted in his life

Then may your way enlighten and cultivate.

t. someone who never cut or bulked in his life

Appreciate it.
Take care mate

Christian Identity

I want to refer you to a dictionary because you are obviously ignorant of the meaning of words(you know the things we generally communicate with)

How I wish this were true, but all we have are scraps now. Worth recognizing as part of a shared heritage, but its not that time anymore.

Strong case to be made for these

Acceptable

Islam is the death of culture

HNNNGGG

Appropriate for some peoples, worth knowing and contemplating, certainly

I put agnostics below any other stance. I cannot even quantify my level of contempt for spineless shruggers in the face of the question of God

>what is the ad hominem fallacy

black israelites