desu he really shouldn't have said that

>"Hahaha i wouldnt even rape you so edgy right my fellow kekistanis hahaha"
>Liking Sargcuck of blackdad

This smug faggot should throw himself off a cliff

Post a pic of his husband.

Tool Time

>proceeds to rape thomas smith brutally in front of braying crowd
youtube.com/watch?v=eBaFV0ynh

You are a terrible person. How dare you make such an atrocious threat!

Sargon is a smug fucking prick, he is the current modern-day equivalent of the amazing atheist

In a few years will be looking at him and being amazed that we actually took this fat fuck seriously

Everything runs it's course, he's just the flavor of the month for now but I guarantee you he will be gone and forgotten

Oh, I would...

this, every single time i see him

op is a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=LD8-b4wvIjc

plz translate plz

>youtube.com/watch?v=eBaFV0ynh
u didwot m8

Meant to be this
youtube.com/watch?v=eBaFV0ynh9s
Also the full thing
youtube.com/watch?v=mTFL0wKmsC0

I AM SO OFFENDED BY THAT STATEMENT AND I HOPE YOU RECOGNIZE THAT

i just want to meet a nonrapist guy who isn't a degenerate pervert masquerading as a good guy. someone like sheldon cooper

I find it amusing how that statement causes anger.

watched him talk to Jared Taylor earlier

was fucking hilarious watching him squirm

Fuck you, rape me immediately you rude man.

Say what you want about Sargoy, if one of you fagits wrote that here it would've been a /thread.

"Taco taco nacho burrito, go make me them now stupid woman or I won't even rape you."

this picture actually exists

Fucking embarrassing retard. His interview with Jordan Peterson was just unbearable, you could tell Peterson was trying with all his might to contain his contempt.

hi carl

But you will raise my child and my genes as your own.

Thank you.

>"I wont rape you because you dont deserve it"
>"I hope I never deserve it, or else I will punch your face"
>"Punch it and I punch you back!"
>"WHAT IS THIS? WHAT IS THIS? WHAT IS THIS?"
>"Whore!"
>"WHAT IS THIS? WHAT IS THIS? WHAT IS THIS?"

>Be against racism and collectivism
>Lurks on the most racist imageboard on the internet to get all his memes and talking points

OP is quite likely that fat faggot sarcunt so you are probably correct

stand name?

Is Sargon even a nationalist? How is he even considered "alt right"?

based macedonia

he looks like an npc

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Is Sargon a fag or not?

The problem with that was the "even" part.
It's legitimately an insult, even if most people are too retarded to articulate it.
"I wouldn't punch you." Sounds like reassurance.
"I wouldn't even punch you." As in I won't lower myself to punch you, you're beneath it.
I like Sargoy but it's obvious what he means, she's below a raping. He had to add "even" as a Jewish word trick or no one would pay attention.

t-thanks

>he thinks that because he percieves it a certain way, he knows someoneelses intentions
kys

That's literally what communication is for.
By your logic I could scream "I'm going to fucking kill you with the gun hidden under my shirt!" but throw a hissy fit and say "well I know what I said, but I meant "Hello, how are you?".

I wouldn't even raise someone elses daug-

He's already admitted the intention was to insult and provoke a reaction, and he got the one he wanted because the woman didn't say "look at these distasteful insults" she tried to play it off as a threat instead.

He seems like a cool guy but then you find out he's a cuckeeist.

Wasn't it said sarcastically? The woman was hyperventilating over criticism coming at her and equating it to rape, so he says that line.

Does it matter why he said it? He said "even" with very clear subtext. He's right in that it's not a rape threat. He's wrong in thinking what he said wasn't insulting in any way.
"I wouldn't even *verb* you" is always an insult, and he knew that.

He never pretended to reassure her. He made his disgust for her perfectly clear and the intention to be crude was intentional. Was it a low blow? Yes. But like Carl said, humour factors into his style of debate and if you find it offensive - so fucking what?

Sarcuck may be stupid. But you're a leftist nigger.

you wouldn't EVEN rape me
EVEN?!
EVEN?!?!

this make what you said really really bad, i'm triggered.

>Cringe

who is jewing who, i don't get it

this triggers me

Those concrete columns are filled with Styrofoam and trash aren't they?

If you don't rape, I will.

He does a good job.

I think Sup Forums is too harsh on him most of the time. Sup Forums isalways right we all know this and so does sargon, but like what we always say.

>never show your true power level

So you can't just go full on Sup Forums or you're life gets destroyed.To bring people here and let them red pill themselves you have to have people like Sargon layiug out the ground work. for us. People canonly take the red pill voluntarily you cannot force them.

Sargon of Cuckad

desu its only really cucking if you are raising another mans male son, if its a girl then its like you're cucking the dad out of his little girl

Because he played up the fact that she was offended.
"WTF she was offended by me being offensive? Did she think it was a rape threat or something (strawman)"
Pretty wack for a career defining moment.

>He does a good job.
>I think Sup Forums is too harsh on him most of the time. Sup Forums isalways right we all know this and so does sargon, but like what we always say.
>>never show your true power level
>So you can't just go full on Sup Forums or you're life gets destroyed.To bring people here and let them red pill themselves you have to have people like Sargon layiug out the ground work. for us. People canonly take the red pill voluntarily you cannot force them.
Wow that is very true. Sargon puts them on the road. Now I think about it, he was the first guy I watched for a bit. Not long, maybe 1-2 months.

>I wouldn't even rape you
U sure?

>I wouldn't even rape you
>"BROOOOOOOOO U JUST THREATENED HER WITH RAPE BRO WTF"

He's closest to a civic nationalist. Small amounts of immigration are fine as long as they integrate. Western culture needs to be preserved and it's incompatible with Islamic culture, that sort of thing.

Alt-right when used by it's enemies is just a blanket term to describe everyone who isn't a globalist or a far left crazy.

>Small amounts of immigration are fine as long as they integrate.

That's close to what I believe in. Little to zero immigration. Can't call myself civic because I think America is defined as Western European and should have at least that as 90% of the population.

Calm down, now. Let's keep our buttplugs in, friend

When exactly did he say this