Crowder's newest video is exactly the kind of content he should be making...

Crowder's newest video is exactly the kind of content he should be making. He talks to these people and gets them to understand him better. This is the kind of video that can help. He treats these people with respect, and they understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=APC2jnOSfhQ

I like this. I didn't realize he made good content; I thought it was all clickbait.

I hope he makes more videos like this. It's way better and more helpful than most of his comedy skits.

agree. i do enjoy when he fistfucks vox though

Yeah, that's always fun.

he had the same 'lets find common ground and be super nice about explaining why youre wrong' kind of vibe in one of his videos on bill nye too. ive linked that one to several people and it has been effective

Good stuff.
He should do a similar thing with other controversial topics too.

That first bitch. Goddamn.
>I believe in the 2A, but...
>If you are a (((responsible))) gun owner then it'll be behind so many security devices it's useless in a home invasion! Checkmate rural and suburban retards!
>Doesn't know quick access safes exist
>Doesn't think you can just put the safe in the corner next to your bed, hop up, and have a rifle in 5 seconds.
>Obviously believes in mandatory safe storage laws
>"Well you're commenting on the effectiveness of the gun owner, that doesn't impact my right to own them-"
>Bitch rudely interrupts and switches subjects

I've had basically the same conversation with dozens of "I like guns, but..." type people and it never changes their minds.

Yeah I'm not sure why Crowder let that slide. Why not just have your rifle under your bed?

Does this mean he's stopped being an insufferable faggot?

He should do this for women's rights (liberal for abortion and birth control money) and immigration (liberal for illegal immigration / invasion).

He should do this for whether or not Israel is an illegitimate country with a right to exist or not.

She said she was a disabled trans person.

Crowder's a normie who counter signals the alt-right. I dislike his content.

This post is entry-level as fuck. If you're going to question women's rights, start with voting. Otherwise you'll always have legal abortion no matter what. Likewise with immigration. Legal or illegal, they all have to go back.

Mine is leaning up against the wall next to my bed right now. My daughter is up there coloring and I'm not worried because I don't hide shit from my kids and she doesn't care about guns because she's been exposed to them since she was a small child. She knows what that rifle does and why it's there and how it works and that if she touches it without a good reason she'll be up to her eyeballs in trouble.

Goddammit. I haven't gotten that far because I paused it after she changed subjects to target shooting because I've heard this conversation so many times I didn't feel like sitting through it again.

no thanks, im set for my daily cringe intake

but he MUST have improved
bringing a pipe on rogan was clearly his rock bottom

>This post is entry-level as fuck. If you're going to question women's rights, start with voting. Otherwise you'll always have legal abortion no matter what. Likewise with immigration. Legal or illegal, they all have to go back.

I think you missed the point. That said, I can't say I disagree with your proposed solutions.

My bad, I sperged out for a second because I thought that the kek flag was genuine.

I know Crowder is the faggot that made this thread.

Vehicles=get you from here to there.

Gun= Kill shit.

Cmon man.

I was looking forward to this video and totally forgot that he mentioned it on Thursday. Definitely hit it out of the park, it's clear most leftists just regurgitate shit without actually thinking about the subjects.