So the anime is going a completely different route

So the anime is going a completely different route.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=843277
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not really.
Also the first season has Alisha as the main girl and the second season will have Rose as the main girl.

Yes and no, the manga did something similar.
With the negative press towards Rose as a character, the fact that Berseria basically reveals that people like her are in fact dangerous (written by the same people mind you), and the fact that the one who forced her into the cast in the first place is no longer there, they may very well alter the series so that she's more villainous.

So Baba's not in charge anymore?
Oh boy, hope they don't fuck this up.

No she wont. Go away, Baba.

From what I heard Baba is in a do nothing position. He probably has a contract so they can't outright fire him.

>they may very well alter the series so that she's more villainous.

This is what I'm thinking is going to happen.

What they do is they put him in a dead-end position, like wiping someone's ass, until the capitulate and resign on their own.

They put him in a do nothing position, and now the staff of Zestiria is free of him. That's the reason why Bears shows the is the way it is.

Is it the famed "Lailah Route"?

>This is what I'm thinking is going to happen.
I hope they follow through with it, Zestiria really avoided the fact that Rose's idealism was right, but in this case, they're showing us that it's really not, she's actually quite naive easily fooled (even Sorey realized that Bartlow was shady as fuck).

Not really? The game had a homo end so this really isn't out of keeping with the game

I think that user means the fact that Sorey and Mikleo didn't fight, and how Alisha hasn't become a squire.

i hadn't played it since I heard it was shit, but I was under the impression Zestiria was a game all about the two fuckbois raiding tombs for magic crystals and then giving them to Inquisitor Rose to use them correctly because Rose is always right about basically everything and if you ever do anything besides the plot-requisite dungeoncrawling the whole game just reinforces that Rose is always right and her role in the game began right after she assassinated Alisha because Alisha is dumb and useless and smelly.

Baba wishes.

Also Mason doesn't die. But yeah, this is definitely going in a completely different direction.

This sounds like it would Baba's wet dream.

>Alisha hasn't become a squire.

And she's becoming more conscious of the Seraph all on her own, without needing Sorey to jump through 50 hoops.

>Ufotable had to step in to unfuck Baba's bullshit.

I want to protect this smile

You must slay the Baba then.

I'm glad that Lailah and Sorey seem to really appreciate Alisha in the anime.

>The fact
Alisha is going to be Rose's bitch both in the main series and anime adaptation of Alisha After Episode.
If Rose is going to be more villanous before joining the party, it will take many episodes, and I'm okay with that. Alisha a shit.

Baba pls. Your waifu has been unanimously voted as shit-tier. Just let go and fill those job applications.

Rose tried to kill Alisha twice in the anime. I seriously doubt Alisha will ever look up to her like game Alisha did.

Except Baba is no longer in charge here, and the only way to get into the Nips good graces is to follow up Bears with calling out Rose on her bullshit.

Alisha will probably ended up forgiving her, further burying Rose. That's the angle I think ufotable is going to take anyways.

I'm glad with the changes they made to Lailah as well, in the games she hated it when Sorey wanted to stop to help people. In Zestiria the X she's actually helpful with advice and doesn't mind it when Sorey helps humans.

Forgiving her is okay as long as Rose admits she fucked up and actually apologises.

Is the anime going for the original route?
Will Lailah win the Soreybowl?

They might diverge somewhat, but Sorey's ending will probably be the same. Someone has to purify the apple dragon after all.

Sure hope so!

Thought she'd end up with Zaveid.

I think they might change it to them forgiving Rose, but considering how they're not afraid to change Sorey and Mikleo's fight they might force her to earn her forgiveness.

The main story and theme are the same so expect another homo ending.

That's the only acceptable ending anyway, so I'm okay with that. Numbfucks like need to kill themselves for wishing otherwise.

It looks like it's setting up a premise for a last game anyways.

Not really. Same story, different detailing so far.

Alisha was prominent in the manga even after she was shafted as a Squire. Maybe the anime is taking tabs from that.

There is no real indication of the route they're taking so far. They could have Rose and Alisha both as squires, they could have neither, or they could keep Rose as squire but have Alisha still be relevant since anime isn't limited to perspective anymore.

There's still a lot that they haven't explored yet, and despite how westerners react to it, the world of Zestiria itself is fine, it just had a few game breaking problems. A lot of the story problems can be solved by lessening Rose's impact as a character and making Lailah more helpful, which they did.

This anime is shit. Rose is best girl.

Rose is made for violent rape.

Why so salty Baba?

>Zestiria is homoshit
I'm so glad i didn't buy the game.

Seems like they're going to /u/bait Alisha and Rose later on but I'm hoping it's not just Rose bullying Alisha to suck her futacock again.

It likely will happen anyway, Alisha's a fucking beta.

>Alisha's a fucking beta.
The anime didn't give me that impression.

Not yet anyway.

I don't know what is even appealing about her.

Same, but it was a side effect for me. At first, negative Zestiria reviews on nip Amazon alarmed me. Then I worked on my backlog and realized that Xilia 2 makes me really fucking nauseous and it didn't happen with Xilia. Hell, even plot in Graces somehow wasn't that unbearable. Ultimately, I decided to fuck "Tales of" with the power of thousand suns and I was content with my decision. Then I realized Zestiria is actually homoshit and suddenly the number of suns fueling my "Tales of" fucking attitude multiplied.

She's a bro character but female. She ruined a lot of things the game set up so I guess masochists might like her?

If it maters, It's not bad homoshit like dick touching homolust from Free.
Wait, they do tickle eachother ingame.
It's just like any Tales couple. A Christian marriage built on abstinence and purity.

In fact, it's the least offensive thing from Zestiria in a way. Ironic.

>Edna and Zaveid next episode
Can't wait

>that knife

Isn't that the knife Dezel to Sorey when they form their pact?

Reminder full OP for Zesty and Berseria is out

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=843277

it looks familiar. it's been driving me crazy, too.

so... no? why does it look so familiar?

It might be it. Who knows. We can see when Zaveid adopts Dezel in Berseria. Eizen could have passed it on Zaveid then him to Dezel at some point after the game ended.

Are Rose and Dezel gonna fight them on the mountain.

Re-used assets, most likely. They cut corners wherever possible. The same model/rigging system since Graces/Xillia should be evidence enough.

Wasn't it right after the mountain, on the way down after getting Edna?

Going up IIRC.

pretty sure it was down. going up you fight Zaveid.

Going up and down they were attacked.

I just thought they might change it so Rose actually has a chance to look strong instead of getting gang up on by a Shepherd and two invisible people.

You fight Zaveid at the foot of the mountain.

I think Rose is going to chase her waifu to Marlind insted in the anime.

>Have Rose fail to assassinate Alisha twice

Would Baba kill himself if this happened?

enter mountain area > Zaveid fight at base > climb mountain, get Edna, see Eizen, go down the mountain, leave the mountain area > Rose fight on the screen with the river. that was how it played in the game.

considering how both fights were started in the game, they might just take them out of the anime. Zaveid still has a reason to be on the mountain because of Eizen but the fight would kind of be filler since it was over some random ogre thing, unless they come to blows over Eizen. don't know about Rose, could make more sense for her to go after Alisha. seems weird to lay in wait at the mountain when her contracted target's on the way to Marlind. there's no bridge outage in the anime to keep Alisha and Sorey in the same area.

hasn't she already failed twice or are we not counting Lunarre's failure in episode 0 as her own? she was there, i think it should count.

I'd consider it Lunarre's failure since he was the one who actually took a stab at it.

>With the negative press towards Rose as a character, the fact that Berseria basically reveals that people like her are in fact dangerous (written by the same people mind you), and the fact that the one who forced her into the cast in the first place is no longer there, they may very well alter the series so that she's more villainous.

so baba is no longer part of the project? stop talking out of your ass. Rose == word of god in this series. She is LITERALLY the whole narrative theme of the series. Whatever she thinks always happens to be how the world works. her views are always proven right in the narrative. And Alysha is the buttmonkey of the series because she's always wrong.

they can't make ROSE the villain unless they rewrite how the world works, and change the end of the story. Rose is the cancer that killed the game. she'll kill the anime too.

>so baba is no longer part of the project?

didn't you hear? he got 'promoted'. he's far too busy doing... uh... things, and reporting to his new supervisor to fuck up, er, meddle with... no, help out with the Zestiria anime.

As much as I hate Rose, please calm down, user. That user is saying that yes, Baba isn't involved with Berseria. In Berseria the villains are evil people who think they are right even if they are stabbing shotas. They can even armatize too. So basically yes they are like Rose. Using Berseria they want to tell us that even though Rose is some kind of messiah in Zestiria, people like her are actually dangerous in the Zestiria/Berseria universe.

>Berseria basically reveals that people like her are in fact dangerous (written by the same people mind you)

Were the writers that bitter they had to throw everything out the window to add Rose that they wrote an entire plot to not-so-subtly shit on her?

>so baba is no longer part of the project? stop talking out of your ass. Rose == word of god in this series. She is LITERALLY the whole narrative theme of the series
Not anymore she isn't, Baba the only person fighting for her is gone hence Bears.

Sincerely if half of the crap people say about Rose's inclusion on the game is true, I would be really pissed off too.

I think that most people who like Rose, like her for one or a combination of two of the following reasons
1. They don't pay attention to the actual story so all they see is Rose being "badass" and so they like her based on that but don't pay attention to the actual character.
2.because she's the "strong independent woman who don't need no man"
3.because she's Mary Sue self-insertion bait.

Yeah, it make's it not so surprising they wrote a revenge story.

Maybe, it's because it's the exact same staff except for Baba it can't be a coincidence that the moment he leaves the staff immediately starts shitting on his waifu. To add insult to injury they essentially wrote an Alisha 2.0 and showed that she was the better shepherd.

Yeah her inclusion really jarring and pointless. Also her sociopathic tendencies were annoying since she was never confronted about them.

>Eleanor
>Alisha 2.0
Yeah no fuck off.

She is basically an Alisha whose character arc we actually got to see. Hell her alternate outfit even uses Alisha's colors.

Nah fuck off, I'm halfway through the game and Eleanor has more personality than Alisha could ever wish to have even prior to joining.

I don't think user meant their personality. The comparison is more about their morals and methods. Eleanor and anime Alisha are pretty similar in that respect.

Again, not really.

While it's true Eleanor has similarities with Alisha in terms of their righteousness, Eleanor has a much more radical mindset that's probably closer to Rose. She firmly believed in Artorius' cause and that all daemons are bad and spirits should be slaves with no wills. It's actually closer to Rose's dubious viewpoint about murder, except that Eleanor actually gets time to change her viewpoint as she spends time with the party. It's to the point where she accepts being with the party on her own after she was blackmailed into joining.

If anything, Eleanor is more of a Rose who is acknowledged as wrong and slowly changes her mindset, not the useless peace princess.

Well if the game you are developing for years gets panned because of changes made by a producer who had no business making these changes, I'd think you'd be mad too especially if you and your teams gets blamed and the producer tries to pin it on other people.

> peace princess.

Oh it's the Alisha shit poster here again everyone.

>not the useless peace princess
p-pls no bully

>Eleanor has a much more radical mindset that's probably closer to Rose. She firmly believed in Artorius' cause and that all daemons are bad and spirits should be slaves with no wills.
What the hell are you talking, user? Are you sure you played the game. Eleanor isn't a static character. She changes a lot, she's probably the one who gets the most character development in the game. We're comparing Alisha to Eleanor at the end of the game, when she has completed her character growth.

Alisha was made for bullying

>If anything, Eleanor is more of a Rose
Stop talking out of your ass and play the whole thing. There's a reason apple dragon is really fond of Eleanor.

> Are you sure you played the game
Well it's clear you haven't.
>Eleanor isn't a static character.
No shit? Didn't I just say Eleanor started out as someone with a radical viewpoint against daemons and spirits? She literally worked for the Abbey and believed that people like Laphi are slaves with no wills and daemons should only be extinguished. Literally a follower of Artorius.

She has great development as she begins to change her viewpoint being with the cast and stops believing in the Abbey. That's closer to a Rose that learns she was fucking wrong and becomes a better person than Alisha who never had such radical viewpoints in the first place.

>Stop talking out of your ass and play the whole thing
Stop being autistic and read the whole paragraph instead of nitpicking.

>That's closer to a Rose that learns she was fucking wrong and becomes a better person than Alisha who never had such radical viewpoints in the first place.
Eleanor was never like Rose. She was with the Abbey because a hellion killed her mother. But she eventually gets ever it and shows her real self as someone idealist and loving.

Eleanor becomes a mother figure to a hellion girl, and dreams of being a able to build a world in which humans, seraphs and hellions can coexist, which is kinda like Sorey's dream but a step further since it also includes hellions.

All in all, she's nothing like Rose. She actually reminds me of anime Alisha and Sorey.

Never played the game but very much enjoying the anime.

Fuck me this a pretty princess.

My body is ready for Zaveid the Exile to play.

Kind of expecting that Mikleo is going to come back during the fight.

>Eleanor becomes a mother figure to a hellion girl
You make her sound so old.

I guess I should have said onee-chan instead.

my money is on Mikleo showing up with his bow just in time for the Marlind boss. so not next episode, but the one after.

>She has great development as she begins to change her viewpoint being with the cast and stops believing in the Abbey. That's closer to a Rose that learns she was fucking wrong and becomes a better person than Alisha who never had such radical viewpoints in the first place.
Alisha did have radical way of ging about things which is why no one really listens to her. If you go to her mansion after getting back Rose you'll get a cut scene wherein Alisha admits that previous beliefs in how to handle her political situation were wrong, naive, and ignorant. Alisha and Eleanor come from a place of naivety and ignorance.

Rose on the other hand is more like Artorius in that she's neither naive or ignorant she's delusional. In that she actively believes that everything she's doing is right even though does know better. Remember, Rose does know better she just also believes that she is right.

What you are doing is analyzing Eleanor as the end result of her development, which yes, I'd agree she'd be alot like Sorey. She is a Shepherd by the end of the game.

What I'm saying is not that Eleanor is a carbon copy of Rose because Rose is shit, only that her narrative structure has a conflict that was INITIALLY closer to hers than Alisha. It's the route that Rose COULD'VE had been given but was shafted in order to catering to her philosophy.

Alisha had no such viewpoint conflict in the first place.

But her narrative structure isn't like because Rose is aware that what she's doing is wrong, she just thinks that she is right in doing it.

>She is a Shepherd by the end of the game.
And Rose is a Shepherd too, but they're totally different kind of Shepherds. Eleanor gets involved with people, and dreams of bringing peace to all, humans and hellions alike. Rose on the other hand is the Lailah type of Shepherd. She keeps her distance and doesn't get involved with human affairs. She only shows up to deal with the occasional hellion attack.

But it's not just at the end result of her development. Even at the start Eleanor wasn't like Rose at all. She was just ignorant and naive. Rose's more like Artorius. They know what's up, but still believe they're right. It's not ignorance, it's a delusion.