How popular are witch Shimakaze novels really?

How popular are witch Shimakaze novels really?

Should we expect anime soon?

So nobody care about her yet?

It's probably going to get Re Zero big if it gets anime.

Probably cause it's a vague as fuck character, and typing in Shimikaze guarantees kancolle. There are also dozens of fantasy type novels, you'll need to give a bit more what it is that makes it different.

It seems to be one of the most popular new series.

And it's not isekai.

Just by that alone already has me sold, heh.

Popular enough for DB to market it and hype it up. The west doesn't know much about it yet, but it will surely be popular here to once the anime is out.

cute

Fuck off to /jp/.

It has a manga retard.

Not in my world.

Guin Saga meets Shimakaze.

Manga is slow so far but it seems to have a lot of potential.

Isn't this furry shit?

One of main characters is a tiger dude. But nothing really furry about it.

Looks like we have a severe case of autism here.

So, is that Shimakaze from KanColle, or just terminal case of sameface?

Is it the same author as re:zero or why is the title so similar?

It's the same artist who designed Shimakaze.

>let's talk about the light novel!
>/jp/
>no, you can't! It has manga!
>Let's keep talking about the light novel!

>Not talking about light novels on Sup Forums
what are you some kind of moron?

Are you retarded?

I wonder...

xD

Fucking kill yourself.

Dx

The guy has a good head on his shoulders. Even though this is kind of cheesy, I like his logic.

>“Listen here, sonny. Were the dead villagers or their babies involved with the witch hunts? Was anyone who lived in that village a target for revenge? What about the innocent villagers? What about the villagers that just happened to be there? Or, didja pick ’n choose who to kill? I didn’t think so.”

>“That’s…!”

>“If it was okay for ya to slaughter the people who lived in that village without distinction, then it’s okay for them ta kill you witches without distinction too. In the end, it’s just them takin’ revenge for yer revenge, so in other words it’s a just war. Against the witches, that is. I don’t care whether the humans or the witches started the conflict…but that’s what turned the skirmishes into war was the ‘Revels of Revenge’. You witches started this fight. There’s no changin’ that reality.”

He seems okay so far. But still Zero completely overshadowed him.

Eh, I like my practical main characters. He seems down to earth and has a sense of maturity. He contrasts with Zero well.