Husbando thread

post your husbando

Other urls found in this thread:

vote1.fc2.com/browse/30692961/4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who else but gay priest?

Cutie 3.1416

>you will never be Ken Marinaras
>you will never entice this studly badass manly man with your soft, ripe body and light tsundere personality
>you will never feel his muscular embrace as you sink affectionately into his arms
>you'll never look up to him with bedroom eyes, pout your lips out for a kiss, and prepare for the impregnation of a lifetime
Cruel word we live in.

You can't take just one when they come in a set.

I want makishima sensei to teach me all kinds of things

>Suga

Superb taste.

vote1.fc2.com/browse/30692961/4/
Please vote for μ's husbando fans!

Once again, I declare to all the gods and worlds and realms that Count Book is, and always shall be, my husbando!

HUGH
ANTHONY
DISWARD

why is he so underrated

>Suga is No.1 in anime husbando polling
>Defeat all boring overpowered gary stu like Kira, Kirito, & Inaho
Japan have good taste for once

Someone rate my husbando.

ew

he's okay

I hope the remake brings copious amounts of lewd now we are in the era of Paint Tool Sai.

Great taste.
Would love to watch some sports with Dingo. I bet he gets super salty.

Cute~

I want him to ignore my topless chest.

>putting you're husbando on display like meat to be judged by other anons
Absolutely disgusting.

These threads aren't really husbando threads, haremfags mostly post their favorite boy of the season or the thread gets hijacked by homos.

Seriously, how can you distinguish between selfinsertpost, fujopost, & homopost?
All of them are the same.

What would fujos or self-insertfags have to do with husbandos? And I don't even know what you mean by homopost.

>what would fujos have to do with husbandos
Lurk more.

Do you regularly mistake yurifags for waifufags too, dumbass?

>Self insertfag post male character they admire the most
>Fujos post character they want to fuck
>Homos post character they want to fuck too

>>Fujos post character they want to fuck
Fujos are a type of shipperfag, user. They post characters they want to see fucking each other.

>Fujos
>Yurifag
>Waifufag
Not him, but what?
Are you implying Fujos only like Homo pairing?

Look, it's obvious you don't know wat you're talking about if you think fujos don't have husbandos. Don't act so defensive about it.

The cutest and most worthy of a hug

They're capable of having husbandos, it doesn't mean they inherently do. All you're doing is taking the word for yaoifags and deciding it's synonymous with husbandofags.

>I ship male characters for fapping and fun even though it's out of character for them
>I can still be a real husbandofag!

You are either fine with people doing the same to your husbando or a hypocrite.

I think one could theoretically ship some dudes while having a completely different character as their husbando. But if you ship you're husbando with someone besides yourself he's clearly not you're husbando.

>not shipping your husbando with someone else since you can't make him happy yourself
Selfish as fuck.

You're an idiot.

Can I place a preorder on this one?

Will pick it up in another 15-20 years

Love is selfish.

None of those whores in his series could make him happy either.

This thread's a fucking mess

That's why you ship him with a dude.

top tier

But I'm not rotten.

Fujos are cuck

This is nice. Who is he?

Commendable taste, shit screencapping ability.

I pulled that one off google. I'll have stock up during my next rewatch.

>describing a buzzword with another buzzword will heighten the impact!

Is it weird to not have one? I've got plenty of favorite boys but not one I would call a husbando. At least not one I would take as seriously as waifufags take it.

Of course not. Thinking you need to have one and forcing yourself to "pick" one is a lot worse.

If anything it's weird to have one and take it as seriously as waifufags do.

the purest boy there is

Buzzwords aside, if you have a husbando but ship him with some other dude, you're either the "I want him to be happy" self sacrificing type or an NTR fetishist. Or misusing the word husbando.

Well maybe not as seriously as the waifufags do but there isn't one character that stands out above the rest. No favorite of my favorites.

I'd think I'd at least have a most favorite character. I've never really thought about it though.

Just don't worry about it. You can't make yourself fall in love just because you want to.

He's mine and mine alone.

>not forcing your husbando to have intimate sex with another person against his will while you jerk off and encourage the other guy to rape and degrade your husbando

I like the way you think, user.

I have no husbando because all my favorite guys have their own significant other in their respective fictions.

You deserve no husbando because you think favorite guys are the same thing.

I don't think they're the same thing. I'm saying any guy who I could come to appreciate at that level is already taken.

Manjoume is best boy though

You'll know it when the time comes. I didn't understand the appeal of waifus/husbandos for years until I met the one.

This is what self-insertion is for.

Step it up user.

I looked over the things I've watched and read. It's crazy how many I have very little recollection of.

I think Katsura would be my most favorite. Not a husbando though. Guess I'll just have to wait for that.

You need to step up yours, Eizen a shit

>GX husbando

Damn good taste. Ryo was probably the closest thing I had to a husbando before I knew what husbandos were.

My nigga

>you will never get the huge spider off his back

kill me

>Rokuro
>pure
>not habit a superior seraph as a husbando

Today I've witnessed the most perfectest character ever

I love Haru-chan!

>you will never get his huge cock on your belly

Souma was at his best when he faced Eizan.
I feel like he's regressed a little.

>all that contempt
>arc ends with perfect smug

Hisoka is grade A husbando material.

I wish he didn't have that retarded hairstyle, because he's otherwise really hot for a shounen MC.

His hair is fine. It looks better in black though.

Suga's the best team Mom.

Is he gay or was this just an excuse to dab?

He's the best.

bad guys are best guys

I want Soma to overpower me.

Have you masturbated your husbando today?

>he's otherwise really hot for a shounen MC.
I think it's a combination of the art and his confidence. A lot of the boys look good. It also probably helps that he's fairly mature.

cats like him :3c

I'm gar for archer

What a gentleman.

>gar for archer
arrrr lmao

I want to touch archer's titties!

The other guys told him they would teach him how to get chicks, he says he's not good with women. Then they ask if he's gay and he says no.

My husbando and son.

I wonder what would happen if someone actually said yes.