Friendly reminder that KLK>TTGL

Friendly reminder that KLK>TTGL

They're both not great

Your wrong. Have a (you) and never post it again

Both are shallow and for pretentious pseudo-intellectual retards who feel the need to have at least one "over the top" "stupid" shows

the problem is that "so bad its good" never works when the creator is intentionally trying to hit that note. its just fucking boring. fuck off is what im saying i guess

this guy gets it

Only seen the first season of KLK.
Never seen TTGL.

KLK > Samurai Champloo

Luluco > KLK

>"over the top" = "so bad its good"
>"so bad its good" never works when the creator is intentionally trying to hit that note.
"because i say so"

This pretty much.

Both are a 6/10 timewaster.

>mfw Sup Forums will never admit that they like KLK because they are all pseudo-intellectuals who would rather watch boring """""deep""""" garbage

The only reason I like Gurren Lagann more then Kill la Kill is cause I really really like Simon. I think if I didn't like him as much, I'd like Kill la Kill more.

(you)

I will never understand this (flawed) point of view.

"Deep" is fun because there is depth to maintain you entertained.

Shallow shit like klk and ttgl are boring because there is no depth.

Simon is a poor man's Naota anyway.

TTGL sucks after timeskip

>the problem is that "so bad its good" never works when the creator is intentionally trying to hit that note
and what gave you the impression that TTGL/KLK were aiming for that
are they not allowed to do their own thing (ergo, be over the top and outrageous) without being instantaneously written off as B-tier garbage

What do Simon and Naota have to do with each other? I understand that they are both coming of age but they do it in an entirely different way.
"deep" stuff is watchable because you can think about it's depth, but there are genres for that stuff. If a show is just action/comedy with no depth, but the action and comedy are good, then it's not boring too.

Also:
>klk
>ttgl
>no depth

Second half > First half

>1/10>1/10
I don't get it?

First half is a whacky adventure with an interesting world and good villain, second half is just Rossiu being a dick and people throwing galaxies at each other

This is pretty accurate.

daily reminder the only good thing of TRIGGER is Inferno Cop, the rest is blatant pandering to the lowest denominator of fandom.

adios a mis amigos.