1. go to this very super official white house website:

1. go to this very super official white house website:
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2011/04/27/president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate
2. take note of the .gov
3. download a copy of Obama's long form birth certificate. The link at the bottom of the second paragraph doesn't take you to (((linkedin)))
4. open the super official file you got in Illustrator or comparable PDF editing software
5. select the white pointer tool
6. select the text with the white pointer tool
7. drag the text to the side somewhere
8. understand how dumb your government thinks you are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5fs4thMFjo
pri.org/stories/2016-10-12/what-you-need-know-about-criminal-case-against-sheriff-joe-arpaio
kjzz.org/node/308856
kjzz.org/node/170276
circa.com/story/2017/06/06/did-the-fbi-have-evidence-of-a-breach-larger-than-snowden-a-lawsuit-says-yes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brue if Tig

Arpio

Now you know why Obama went after Sheriff Joe. He had two experts prove, byond a doubt, that this birth certificate is a forgery fabricated by the WH. They even have the source documents they were taken from AND info. on the dear lady in Hawaii who had a sudden unfortunate accident after being implicated in giving the source document. THIS should be big news. He disclosed it a few years ago and then was persecuted by Obama and Obama judges. There is a video you can search for.

I saw the one where he brought in the forensic guy. What's absurd though is that you don't even need a forensic guy to figure this out. The official release, available on the official whitehouse website, has SELECTABLE ELEMENTS on it.

I too believe it's fake based LOTS of analysis in 2011, but what am I looking at?
Sorry to be slow here.

YouTube the whole process, from typing the URL onwards. Active Presenter is a free option.

I would but I'm phone posting.

youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI
Its true, just last December was the big public presentation

I did this back in 2011, making sure I got the copy from the .gov website and not from a dodgy link.
It shocked me how shitty and obvious the forgery was, even though I have been a raging conspirifag since the glory days of TWA800 and FEMA black helicopters back in the 90's

If only you knew etc.

What's a free tool I can use to select these alleged artificial layers? Photoshop CS5 reveals a flat canvas as expected.

Use any version of Adobe illustrator. there are 20something layers.

When the I'm with her crowd was ignoring this.. Trump was right again.

Yeah i have to say it was badly timed but i know they wanted to get it out there before obama was out of office. got even more buried than usual even here

>Free
Gimp would be a good option. Haven't tried personally but it should show up there.

Bump.
Whatever those "fields" mean... they are there.

Do you happen to know when Joe was arrested and convicted. I remember thinking it was pretty quick for doj standards.

See if it will let ya mess around with the many layers

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=Q5fs4thMFjo

Obama not born in USA

Obama uneligible to run for President.

Every action he took and made is NULL AND VOID.

Obamacare gets wiped away without the need of anything else.

wasn't Obama's mom a kike?

Why won’t you retarded Drumfpkins ever give it up?

Barack Obama is more American than Trump will ever be!

Obama's a fucking leaf.
Plan A was her parents and the father wanted her to get an abortion.
Plan B was her parents and the father wanted her to put the baby up for adoption through the Salvation Army.
She wouldn't abort him or give him up, so she went back to Seattle and crossed into Canada to have the baby at a home for unwed mothers.
She returned to Seattle and attended uni at UW.
The father never saw the child until he was ten years old.
It took several years for Obama to get a fake birth certificate lodged in the records at the Hawaii Department of Health because honest Japanese-Hawaiians though Democrats.

Works in inkscape.

>Not born in the US.
>American
Logic shillAnon.. use it.

>arrested
>convicted
for the enforcement of the law and upholding the U.S. Constitution and not incinerating it and the rule of law. it's an outrage. these seditious and treasonous pieces of shit will face the dire consequences of their evil.

I can freely drag and drop those different elements in my Architectural program which is able to disassemble .pdf into elements. All the different selectable elements are schown on my pic. with those brown dots.

What all of this means IDK. I am not PDF guru of any sort. Hope someone explains. I am unable to explain why this is not one flat scanned PDF.

Quick rundown
pri.org/stories/2016-10-12/what-you-need-know-about-criminal-case-against-sheriff-joe-arpaio

Full rundown
kjzz.org/node/308856

Did not know that Dennis Montgomery and his 50 hard drives were so much of a factor in the case

First off he was born in America

Just look at the certificate in OP’s image

Second being American is more than just being born here, it’s about what’s in your heart and your morals - something Drumpf will never understand!

kjzz.org/node/170276

Story about judge ordering US Marshals to seize the hard drives which we now know had literally nothing to do with the Sheriff Joe contempt stuff

circa.com/story/2017/06/06/did-the-fbi-have-evidence-of-a-breach-larger-than-snowden-a-lawsuit-says-yes

OP posted a heavily photoshopped version they tried to pass off as legit. That failed such as you do in life.

what's even more insane is that they assume that everyone and their uncle doesn't already know that birth certificates are forged daily and the originals (((sealed))) six ways to sunday.

9 POINTS OF FORGERY

I shared this on my irl media accounts and incinerated several pretty good friendships by merely posting and dispassionately following the dialectic with them, totally worth it lel

you die, idiot shill.

Yeah. Did that on my own when this farce first came out.

It's not even the original doctor signed birth certificate, and it's STILL a forgery.

The pdf layers aren't merged. Lol! Looks official to me. Like an official forgery.

Technically, Obama might be a citizen by 18 USC 1401, which is an act of congress that would make him a "citizen at birth"(*)

But natural born citizens are not citizens because of an act of congress. Natural Born means "born within the Legence" to a citizen parent (citizen father at the time the constitution was written).

To be President, you must be natural born. Cruz, McCain, and Obama were not natural born, but (at best) citizens at birth.

i did this the day it was released
never understood what took mr. trump and sheriff arpaio so long

Obama committed fraud.