Turks are proud members of the white race

Turks are proud members of the white race

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/#auto/en/Altıntaş
referenceworks.brillonline.com/entries/encyclopedia-of-jews-in-the-islamic-world/altntas-yusuf-SIM_000359
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only the few that are islamized greeks and descendants of white slaves/child abductees including janissaries

Sure thing Achmed!

They are kebobs that need kebobbing.

Good one OP

TURKS are BLACK

What race are the Turks exactly? Are they European? Are they arabs? or are the Turks Asian?

this

Mixture of Turks and Arabs

No they are white

#IWouldn'tEvenGenocideYou

Whites are sub humans with recessive genes
we're going to wipe you out

and dogs are proud members of the feline species.

Go back to 2005 white sub-human

But turks are white so dose that mean you are calling yourself sub human?

We do you keep calling yourself a sub human? Such self hatred is not good for you

Bitch you couldn't even help your pathetic ISIS dogs in Syria. It's only a matter of time till we have Constantinople again

His father was albanian

We buried lots of white subhumans in anatolia alive
but we have never buried white subhumans in their own countries alive
will be a good experiment

Also albanian

Kek what Turk logic, nice one roach

If you ever try to associate us with white subhumans i'll track down your ip address and beat the shit out of you with a hammer, you amerimutt mutt mongrel sub human

we are not white
i have btfo'd tthat inbred sub human anglo celtic rapebaby in an another thread
the pathetic retard tries to "trigger me" by posting white looking people that are not even turkish. we should have genocided his inbred kind completely in ww1.

I'm armenian master race you roach

only greeks count as white.... turks are pretty much sand niggers. Not by a lot but they are.

>armenian masterrace
that wouldn't stop me from wrecking you and dragging you by your armenoid nose

stop being so triggered and edgy and accepted your whiteness

Oh wow! You did all that 900 years ago. That was when y'all weren't 30% inbred though.
Anything a bit more um, recent?

do turks still want into eu?

you dumb fuck

you've attracted the arab-monglian rape babies to this thread.

T*rkish blood is worthless.
Don't make threads about T*riksh dogs, please.

read history you white sub human.
you're genetically, physically and intellectually inferior to other races. you're completely dying out. and i could easily rape your mother in front of you. know your place.

BASED

But you didn't...probably cause you couldn't...probably cause you're inbred.

are you still talking?

I really couldn't care less if they were white or not, Turkey's an overall nice country with nice cities and the people ( when they're in their country) are nice. Don't have any qualms with the Turks, but i'd say that maybe a few of you are white but the majority is arab. But I actually like arabs so I don't rly care that much. Just hate niggers and non-white immigrants honestly.

Do you even know how to number? 150 kills isn't impressive cockroach

>moor rapebaby calling anyone arab
lmao
go be a moor rapebaby somewhere else
also a black worths 2 million of your peasantry.

also spain should be genocided for spreading their monkey-screeching language

cherry picked battles dose not mean you won the war, Turkey is mostly now especially after the Anglos dismantled the Ottoman empire and taken over Turkey for a short time.

fuck turkey, fuck isreal, fuck the entire middle east... those people have violent orc DNA.

>proving that kebabs are nigger-tier subhumans with no culture
good job ahmed, not that you're smart enough to understand

I don't get why you like seeing your fellow white people die. I feel sorry for what Islam has done to you guys. Sad

yes we won the war you inbred sub-human
>white people
>people

>Turks are wh*Tes
Sweetie, no

100%

Moorish attempts of poisoning our bloodline failed so yeah, no.

And please don't tryhard it makes you look bad

*bleached

>Ataturk
>Turk

He was a Sefardi Jew as were the freemasonic cryptos, the Young Turks

Yeah mate, be cool like this guy in his superstar pose

desu Mustafa was pretty based
If only he had lived longer Turkey wouldnt be such a shithole

>Turkish gunman

His name was Mevlüt Mert Altıntaş.
>Altıntaş

translate.google.com/#auto/en/Altıntaş

>Goldstone
>Goldstein

To show it's not a bluff, here's a link to another person that has the same surname and was a rabbi.

referenceworks.brillonline.com/entries/encyclopedia-of-jews-in-the-islamic-world/altntas-yusuf-SIM_000359

>yes we won the war
no sweetie look up ww1 and the battle of Vienna, you lost sorry :(

that's not ww1 inbred

Felt some apathy for Turks but nah, they're dickheads they can go fuck themselves. Still in that Ottoman Empire mindset of superiority even though they live in the shithole of Eurasia

What is the reconquista sweetie?

I don't get the hate on Turkey here, for brown muzzies they are quite civilized if you ignore the antics of their diaspora which faces real discrimination in places like Germany. Turkey should definitely be part of the EU.

We aren't white, mate. Our ancestor came all the way from Asia and turkey/ottoman and selcuklu and all other previous clan/tribes and empires were multi culture society. That's why turks aren't real Muslims.

Only want them in the EU so when the EU collapses they also get fucked economically. Also don't fucking try, we know you're a turk sucking on canada's tit.

Sweetie you were defeated by the Anglos and the poles and then Turkey got BLEACHED

>We aren't whi-

8% of population have pure euro genetics

and this represent WHOLE turkey??

>sides into orbit

inbred T*rkish dog
go back to selling bread for Er*ogan
or maybe beg to come to our countries and make kebab ?

Wow how unpredictable that someone would accuse me of being a Turk for defending them. My parents are Polish and we always had good relations with Turks, when Poland was partitioned Turkey was the only country to protest and many Polish soldiers and officers fought for the Ottomans, there is even a town in Turkey called Polonezkhoi which to this day is settled by the descendants of Poles in Turkey. Turks are probably just as white if not whiter than you fucking moor.

Forgot pic.

Well, if Turkey isn't white. Then Greece isn't white.

You decide.

greece isnt white anymore

-te

Turkey is pretty white

but there are still some white Greeks

agian shows mixed euros instead of normie population

>larping

ONION HEAD

No they're not

no

The "Young Turks" were literally kikes.

That man is brown

>you decide
How about the phenotypical and genetical reality ?

No they aren't.

They are from central Asia.

no they're subhumans
noisy chimps aren't letting me sleep

Lmfao

"white"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_people

Vlad's dynasty the House of Basarab were most certainly Cuman Turkics. How's that for irony?

That image kinda speaks of the human experience.