I'm sad to report the kikes are at it again

I'm sad to report the kikes are at it again

twitter.com/nytimes/status/921852359763951617

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jul/25/sperm-counts-among-western-men-have-halved-in-last-40-years-study
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lmao it's so blatant, they don't even bother hiding in plain sight anymore.

wtf.

I swear to God that i am going to burn every mosque and quran with bacon grease if they start to invade this shithole.

This. Plus chked

Yay!

>Might change redneck attitude, ambient air pollution
Wouldn't rural retards be better off than suburban Hillary voters if this were the case?

Look at this response. I'm really beginning to think these people are all retarded.

It's happening lads not just here but Europe as well. There aren't enough white people with the balls to stop it anymore. Shit will be slow genocide without violence.

Hahaha we should sterilize Trump supporters. Why stop there though, it's not progressive enough.

All of those disgusting fat bulldykes that would never receive a jizz injection anyways saying this is a good thing. Color me shocked.

I'll help

I thought this was a joke. I guess that $18bn ole Soros injected into global anti-white initiatives is having an effect already.

The article said that war, pollution and smoking fucked up middle easts sperm count

what if it's because everyone's leaving their phones in their pockets?

HAHAAHAHA
the absolute state of the west
>yes replace us pls

Its probably this. Havent kept my phone in my pocket for about 5 years now. Keep it far away from my bed at night too so its not blasting my head and fucking with my brainwaves. Figure it out, goys.

Did everyone forget about the articles 10 years ago talking about the dangerous of leaving laptops on your lap for extended periods? Wouldnt the same apply to cell phones?

Some women simply have a rape fetish and that's it.

They're so brazen. It's infuriating until you think about it, then you realize it's a gift from God. Arrogant enemies are the best enemies.

Trump couldn't have won 8 years ago. But people are waking up due to stuff like this. I wonder who we'll be electing 8 years from now.

Maybe, just maybe, and bear with me on this one guys, maybe they are really /our guys/? Making people fake red pilled so they go Full Hitler Genocide, FHG for short? When in reality there is no genocide? Except of the shit skins, of course.

And not a single person bothered to read the article to see it is about learning from the infertility of the Middle Easterners who went through this before us, probably from all the inbreeding.

I love when the NYT publishes red-pilled content. Best part is that it red pills non-Jewish women. Many normal women do actually realize the threat that middle eastern cultures pose to them and their freedoms, this stuff sounds the alarm.

>the dangerous of leaving laptops on your lap for extended periods

It's dangerous because of the heat senpai, EM waves have nothing to do with it.

Sperm cells die off at temperature higher than, idk, 50 degrees centigrade, and a lap-top can get as high as 70.

this makes me rage, and im not even white

>what is clickbait?

Except that we don't even bother to click.

Holy duck, I love Sup Forums

Read the article you shills, Its talking about the lessons we can learn from the middle east because they are going through a fertility crisis and have lessened the stigma about male impotence so research and frank discussion can be done on it without religious or government interference

Well.. Look what we have here..
Why is there always a Jew writing these marxist depopulation propaganda stuff?
Yeeeeesss.. Don't breed goym...

I was referring to the twitter dykes replies to the article, bot the article itself, you fag.

Awards Diana Forsythe Prize for Outstanding Feminist

(((Inhorn)))) sounds like ((((Einhorn))))

This has crossed my mind as well.

Soros and others like him are creating the environment for a great re-awakening!

She has a gender studies degree for the middle east lmao

No way this can be real, this has to be satire right...?

Her current major project (with Marcia C Inhorn) focuses on medical and social egg freezing in Israel and the USA

I wish

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jul/25/sperm-counts-among-western-men-have-halved-in-last-40-years-study

>infertility in a culture/identity-less territory
>add middle easterners
>profit

It's literally just an inflammatory headline. The article says that Middle Eastern men had a fertility crisis and destigmatized male infertility, which fixed the problem.

The end. It's literal altright clickbait but luckily no one actually bothers to read the article and why would you?

I need to give you a (you) so people can see this.
Also, here's a red pepper.

> be man, write NYT opinion piece
> "Western women are terrible. They don't want to stay at home cooking and caring for their children ... but Asia can help!"
> Next day a wild mob of pink haired feminists tries to burn down the office
> Boss kicks you out because you show "patriarchal thinking" which cannot be allowed to be "associated with the NYT"

BUT MUH MALE PRIVILEGE!!!

The actual article says that the middle east has had sperm problems for longer and has thus done research on it and has some solutions. It's perfectly reasonable.

Why do you guys always jump.to the conclusion that it's gonna say to let abdul fuck your wife? Read you cucks