youtube.com/watch?v=MNRFOiqksNI
youtube.com/watch?v=ShVno5Yj4AQ
strawpoll.me/11066651
pastebin.com/Vy8dEkMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pastebin.com/vRtAgw7W
What should I watch next?

What's the last show you watched?
Do you want more of it's genre or balance shit out with something opposite?
Or should i just fuck your shit up senpai

Watch Kurenai. Little gem.

I've stopped watching anime for now, except for a couple airing series.
Lately I've been watching Kamen Rider instead.

Watch tokyo godfathers, afterwards watch either flcl, samurai shamploo or cowboy bebop, all 3 are must watch.

Been working real herd this year. Only things I have left are in the poll.

strawpoll.me/11064585

Man, my parents only let me work fake herds.
I'll never be a succesful shepherd at this rate.

All of them.

strawpoll.me/11064875

I've got a short list readily available and 4 free days a week until December.

>escaflowne
Do it mang
youtube.com/watch?v=MNRFOiqksNI

I feel like I'm never gonna finish all the shows, seeing as I add a new one to the backlog just from seeing a nice pic or gif from a anime.
Anyway, So ra no wo to Yuyushiki?

Just finished Seirei no Moribito (amazing) and Honey and Clover (shit, Hagu is an abomination and nobody was likable except Morita).

I just started Saiunkoku Monogatari manga and downloaded the anime too, should I watch or read it?

I know there are fantastic older shows to check out, but I'm a complete faggot and the dated animation is putting me off.

I liked both, but So Ra No Wo To is one of my all-time favorites. Its been years and I still listen to the OST somewhat often.

youtube.com/watch?v=ShVno5Yj4AQ

Let's see...

Non Non Biyori
Witch Craft Works
You're Under Aresst
Dantalian no Shoka
Triage X
Show by Rock
and like two or three of the Monogataris.

I was going to work on my backlog today but now I'm just sitting here watching Love Lab again. Fuck.

>dated animation
You don't know anything about animation, do you? It's not a synonym for art style.

Sora no Woto.

Great soundtrack, very interesting and unique setting, interesting plot, relaxing SoL (does compute with interesting plot!), some emotional stuff, fun Sup Forums threads - an overall nice package.

Oh, and nice reaction images.

h-help

Dude fuck off and narrow that shit down before you come back. Jesus

Dantalian no Shoka is shit. I had such high hopes for it, but they were all dashed pretty quickly. I'd have forgotten it completely except that it actually had an interesting premise.

Enjoy.

The fuck, at least watch the Ghibli movies listed.

You need Jesus to help you with that motherfucker.

I guess user is going to get some British moe then.

>Cowboy Bebop
>Monster
>Gurren Lagann

How have you not seen these?

i watch things really slow and usually i'm not really in the mood for anime

pic related is how long it took me to finish second season of k-on

>watching overrated shit

I got halfway through the 3rd season of Hidamari Sketch about 5 years ago, I should probably finish it soon.

Just watch Kino no Tabi and forget about your backlog in favor of traveling the world.

Reading through Angel Densetsu, Meteor Methuselah and Mushishi, my manga backlog is still gigantic and keeps growing every week

Witch Craft Works is great

watch Steins;gate

2nd season of K-on for me is like a glass of wine in a multi-course meal. You take a sip of it from time to time to reset your palate for the next meal.

I just bought volumes 3-5 of Saturn Apartments and the third volume of House of Five Leaves.

Abebooks has a lot of $2-3 volumes of manga right now so I don't mind buyfagging the ones I think would be worth keeping, but I get really slow when it comes to completing them.

I only watch currently airing shows. Backlogs make you feel as though this hobby is a job.

What next Sup Forums? I was thinking of just going in order.

Ippo

If you want SoL, watch GA. If you want sports, you drop Ippo and watch Joe and make sure you don't forget about him.

H-help

Mawaru for apples and confusion, Minami-ke for sisters being boss.

I like working through my backlog as if it's a job, methodically checking series off my list is so satisfying. I watch a set number of episodes a day most of the time.

I still enjoy it since I like anime.

Teekyu has at least 4 seasons? Woah.

Seasonal anime makes me lag

>had a backlog of manga I wanted to read on my old tablet
>tablet fell and screen died
>got a new tablet
I can make an entirely new backlog now!

Bebop jesus christ

Season 8 airs in October.

I watch around 8-10 episodes a day but for every show I complete 3 end up getting on my backlog.

FLCL, it's short and definitely worth watching.

I've got a bad habit of not finishing stuff. What should I finish first?
strawpoll.me/11066651

Non Non Biyori for sure.

Finish Ping Pong, drop Kiznaiver before you waste any more time on it

Just watch the last episode of Kiznaiver it has the most important scene.

Watch Bebop and TTGL.

Only a section of it.

You might as well just do both of those seasons of Teekyuu while you're waiting for responses.

Teekyuu
Do it right now or else you're a faggot

Plastic Nee-san

Drop Black Bullet
Watch Kiniro Mosaic, Psycho-Pass, and Yuuki Yuuna

Watch Kiznaver until that one scene, you'll know what I'm talking about. If you like it go on, if not who cares you saw the best scene.
Afterwords watch Ping pong, Iria Zeiram doesn't really get much better and you're already past the best part of Boku Dake.

Definitely Katanagatari.

You could probably knock Plastic Nee-san, Aiura, Inferno Cop, and Teekyuu all out in a single evening though, so there's no reason not to watch all of those too.

You can literally watch the entierity of Plastic 'Nee-san in like 30 minutes.
Then watch an episode of Teekyuu in between Yamato.
Also drop Yozakura Quartet and pick up Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta and go to /wsr/ and ask for the viewing guide for the two OVAs.

I just finished reading JoJo. It was longer than expected. What's a good, short, light hearted manga for a change of pace?

Steins;gate, pinpong, and tamako love story

Ai-ren

I've actually already watched Hana no Uta and I thought that I should eventually watch the original.

Don't bother.

The world only god knows and tatami

Currently halfway through Texhnolyze. Which series should I watch afterwards?

Mawaru penguindrum! Now!

Gunbuster, Mononoke, and Shirobako are the best shows on that list.

>try to watch Tatami Galaxy
>subs move by way too quickly

Rebellion. Praise Homucifer.

助けて
pastebin.com/Vy8dEkMs

My friend told me that you can pause video files. It can really help with that kind of thing.

See

I'll go for Mononoke then, thanks user.

Ruins the immersion and pacing.

Before you watch Mononoke watch the last three episodes of Ayakashi, just do it.

Just the last three?

Yes. Ayakashi is a couple of short series packaged into one, The first story isn't bad, the second one is awful, and the last story is basically a prequel to Mononoke. It's literally three extra episodes of Mononoke and a few characters return in later cases.

Kill Me Baby

>Genres:
>Tragedy
What does light-hearted mean to you?

Alright, I'll do it.

Last Exile. Just don't watch the sequel series unless you want to feel like your father.

Love lab.

Working on Saki right now.
Just like Akagi, I don't understand shit but it's great fun.

Jinrui. Though I don't know how you've held back on Initial D, the first stage was so hype I couldn't stop myself watching the next two straight after.

Futari wa Precure is better than Aikatsu, but Aikatsu is fine too.
You can finish Inferno Cop in under an hour.
You can finish Plastic Nee-san faster than Inferno Cop.
Drop Accel World and read the LNs first Yes that means SAO too.
Katanagatari is a liar, it says it's 12 episodes but they're double the normal time. They're also excellent so it's worth it.
Akagi is much like Kaiji, except the main character is overwhelmingly Godlike. Set aside a long time so you can marathon the whole batch.
Make sure you have something else to do while you're watching Kampfer, because you won't understand it whether you pay attention to it or not, so it's best to make the most of your time.

Watch Gunbuster, then Diebuster, even if it isn't on your list.
Also shit man, get on Cowboy Bebop.

Bunp

Stopped watching turn A at episode 5 and started reading manga instead. Will watch GuP and catch up to monogatari later.

Delete penguindumb
Watch Psycho Pass

Ignore this post and do the exact opposite.

How the hell have you not seen Akira? Literally everyone else on the planet has seen that movie.

Is that Yamato 2199 or the original series?