Would you be able to beat your waifu in a fight?

Would you be able to beat your waifu in a fight?

Not a chance. But during the ensuing scuffle I would "accidentally" get to second base so I consider that a win.

God no.

No

No way.

Probably. Never trust anyone and always have a backup plan.

Best taste in the thread

I think she can beat me up easy but she would lack the aggression to do so.

Nope

I am honestly surprised when people my age don't say Ami was their first, or at least in the original 5, or their waifus.

Yeah, I got multiple. Big Whoop, wanna fight about it?

I have over 300 waifus, some of them in 1v1? probably. but some others 1v1 absolutely not, and me v all I will definitely lose.

No, probably not. When capture could mean endless gruesome torture it pays to be well trained in combat.

>Big Whoop, wanna fight about it?
Yes I do you cheating scumbag.

Ahaha, no.

But she'll surely appreciate my efforts in challenging her and we'll get some fun during and after the fight.

Mars and Saturn were the best

Also

yeah

I'll explode if she punches me so probably not

I guess

I have a whole harem of waifus and some husbando's from various games, manga, and anime.

Know why?

Cause they're 2D so it doesn't matter and I might as well have fun with my imagination

Patrician tier taste anons

No, but I would never engage in direct combat. My style is more stealing, creeping, and sneaking. If anyone did try to fight me and I knew before hand I'd have already laced their food or kidnapped their family.

Naruto tier

No, she can rip whole trees out of the ground, kick through solid rock and that is when she's not using her crazy fire magic

Maybe I could win against Tomoko though

No way.

If it's a harem, that's a totally different story. That's perfectly fine.

>Fujiyama

Not a flying chance.

Would you do that to your waifu?

Ow the edge.

>A harem of waifus' is fine
When did this become acceptable?

Sure

Not a chance.

No. Her world's physics makes her stronger than real world humans even though she isn't particularly superhuman by her world's standards.

In a hand to hand? Sure.
On a deathmach arena with covers and guns? I suppose we would be even.
Mech fight? Equal, if she won't use newtype weaponry

I could physically overpower her probably, but she could probably pull off a sneak attack while I slept. Not that I'd want to ever hurt her, naturally.

She'd beat me up.

She's going to get bullied hard

No.

With absolute certainty, unless she's in this form.

Noooope

easily

I love how the intelligence stayed at 0000. It's little touches like that that make me super happy.

I'm confident if it's hand-to-hand.

Remembering Shigofumi.Acknowledging the best girl in Shigofumi. Absolutely patrician work, user

Rin is a rhino

Yeah, not fucking likely.

Not a chance.

Holy shit, someone else watched shigofumi.

Probably not. I would have to fight dirty.

impossible

Depends is it in a video game? Then yes shes been shown to get frustrated at losing games. If not then no...she could wipe out the galaxy if she so pleased...or worse if her mom gives back all her toys.

I have multiple waifus so it depends.

no you don't. you don't even have one waifu.

now THIS is good taste

a nigga got some good taste

The only good taste in the bread

since the mid 90's user...and until eternity!

No, just no.

Hello again son in law.

Hey the coolest most smartest mother in law!

In a fight?
No.

In Tennis?
... No.

MY FAMILY OF GREAT TASTES

Is it the shark teeth or the tongue you like?

It's mainly the sharkteeth.

Shark teeth bitch was dangerously underrated.

Maybe in chess?

She sure was

Not even if I had the will to try.

>When she smells blood
Damn she is crazy

She can lift a kaiju, so probably not.

Now you did, Now I need sauce friendo

>fat nerds
>beating anyone
This thread won't go anywhere i'm telling you.

I'll have you know I'm a twig-thin nerd, thank you very much. There's a difference.

I would never beat my waifu, because I love her. What kind of question is that, you waifubeating monster?

Probably.

Definitely.

nice to meet you!

Its a pity she's from such a horrible show.

Don't think so.

Why don't you show us your waifu, user?

Yeah, but she can beat me all she want.

I'm not trying to sound cool, I know it's really scummy, but I also know my personality and habits. I lied and cheated my way through highschool and college, and anything I've had the opportunity to steal or manipulate people into giving me, I've always done it that way.

I'm trying to answer a meme question with an honest response that everyone will most likely take as a meme answer or an attempt at being cool and edgy.

Aw hell naw

Do I get weapons or something? I mean, having the technical skill for a weapon counts as fighting skill so that counts, right?

I mean I always have a knife of some sort on me, it's just common sense when you work at night in a shitty city.

This. If she feels the need to fight me, then I'd take the beating like a man.

If she doesn't have her sword with her, I can take her on. I got height, mass and strength advantage but she is faster.

So yeah, I could. Not that I would, or maybe I would only to have some sex the end.

Nope she would crush me.

I just realized emerald was basically a kaiju

Dunno about physical strength, but she has waaaay more stamina than I'll ever have, she'd outlast me easily. Like I'd ever attack my own waifu anyway.

Yeah.
But why would I ever want to?

Probably, they've only got a knife.

Most likely since she has no arms but I'd honestly be mortified if I had to fight someone this sad

i cant hit her

Yes, but I'm not going to hit her.

If she ever actually freaks out and tries to beat me I'm just going to casually wrap my arms around her and wrestle her to the ground where she can rage until she's exhausted.

I would get fucked up