voat.co/v/NeoFAG
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Tyler_Malka
twitter.com/Manly_Chicken/status/921139492140077056
youtube.com/watch?v=u5UqJWRV55E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>male feminists

JUST

CUT MY HUGBOX INTO PIECES

This is glorious. Still all it took was a random accusation on facebook and some poorly worded statements on his part in the past to set the whole site aflame.

The awesome power of an unsubstantiated rape accusation. Has mankind ever seen a greater force?

ALLAHU AKBAR NOW, ALLAHU AKBAR FOREVER!

Kek they've come to the collective realization that everyone else on the internet hates them.

I LOVE TO SEE MY FRIENDS SMILE

-PP, 2014

Please lord kill R*ddit next

I am sure there are many here. Many members were good at keeping their powerlevels hidden over there.

>RESIST!
>*dies within a year*
O fuck I don't think my sides can handle this

Goddammit I love you Sup Forums

I don't know how your kaffir meme magick works, but it works.

Fuck NeoFAG.

what now Atheists

Salt mines are gonna be closed in a week lads.

More infos here:
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/
voat.co/v/NeoFAG

Wiki:
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Tyler_Malka

its pretty funny when an ocean of piss is still better than NG

We didn't do shit, this is just the end result of marxism.

What the fuck is Neogaf?

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

Too much big money backing it. You can just hope for more middling sites to fall.

Always hated NeoGAF after my stupid ban.

It was a thread about the way Mark Cerny speaks when he gives speeches. My post was "I always thought he sounds a bit gay". Got perma'd instantly.

Was I out of line?

far left shithole gaming site

EVEN SA IS BTFOING THEM

Who else here has been sexually assaulted by Evilore? We need more people to come out

It's easy. Stop fucking goats and start to poo in loo.

TRUMP SAID WE WOULD GET SICK OF WINNING. I'M NOT SICK YET

>Elect Trump
>Hollywood goes down
>Neofag goes down

God Emperor please be my president forever

>The awesome power of an unsubstantiated rape accusation
There's a high chance it's much more than that.

Mods/admins won't leave a site in droves over one sexual harassment allegation.

We need to take back Sup Forums. Now is the time. Fuck our cucked mods for trying to censor them

It wasn't even us, it was some random attention whoring woman on kikebook

Burn in piss neofag.

>neofags are realizing literally everyone else hates them
This is beutiful

This

Reminder that Evilore is a NPC from Dishonored.

Trump curse claims another victim. First the MSM, then the NFL, then Hollyjew, and now the biggest SJW influence in the video games industry.

who waiting for the statement here?

I was. He put a knife to my throat and made me nibble on his elf ears.

>mfw draining the swamp now includes NeoGaf

I love Julian Assange. He says it so perfectly here.

>console fps

Accusation....

twitter.com/Manly_Chicken/status/921139492140077056

NeoGAF played a huge part in the leftist online shilling operation.

anyone listening to cerny would immediately think he sounds effeminate. but neocucks would hold their tongue of course

i thank him for unified gddr though

We march on Sup Forums

Wait for the FBI probe. That should be entertaining as fuck.

>every political subreddit except The_Donald was compromised by russian bots

Over half of those games are on PC doofus.

Kek, wouldn't that ban reason be considered transphobic by their standards?

Sup Forums literally did nothing. Faggots did this entirely to themselves.

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

>Elf ears
See? We need to exterminate fucking elf shits and leave some alive for onahole conversion.

THIS IS MY APPLE TORT

Are we living in the Golden Age of Politically Incorrect?

>minotaur
this looks fun

>tfw I've been sleepyshitposting all day
>tfw now unironically sleepy but have to stay awake because I wanna see how this faggot will try to weasel his way out of this
Guess that's called karma.

>furry
>dead within a week
Based.

Have wikipedia mods prevented changes/updates from being made to the newGAF listing?

Because there's nothing there about the raperaperaperaperaperape

>be autistic incel
>no drive or ambition
>glued to computer chair
>spend majority of your time on Sup Forums
>depressed
>weak
>coward
>see a thread about pizzagate
>(((autism intensifies)))
>OH I KNOW HURRR IMMA SAVE DUH KEEDZ!"
>start believing in photoshopped pictures
>take minor coincidences as 100% truth to intensify your confirmation bias
>being this naive

I'm sorry you went through this, we need to make sure your voice is heard. The more victims tell their stories, the greater we stand together.

All of internet is. Its a glorious moment. Weinstein and Neogaf going down within weeks of each other is tower of babylon burning tier. Its fucking biblical.

What how much of the /vidya/ industry becomes uncucked now they aren't afraid to piss off these marxists.

wtf i feel sleepy now

I got banned fucking years ago. The reason? I said that I was thankful that Luke Smith was no longer on the 1Up podcast because I hated his his opinions and even his voice began to grate on my nerves.

I seriously got permabanned for that.

a fucking furfag using gaf to stay alive because its the worlds fault.
jfc that place cant burn down fast enough

Like dominos, our enemies fall before us one by one. Best part is we ourselves didn't have to lift a finger.

>Furry fag

And nothing of value will be lost

>Drumpf single-handedly puts an end to furfags

>tower of babel

Sodom and Gomorrah would be a better analogy desu.

>(((minor coincidences)))

>neofag burning down for taking a whore's word at face value

live by the sword, die by the sword

What happening is a massive thing. Its a big cultural shift.

I feel like I'll wake up tomorrow in literally mid 90s era of comfy culture. Hold me Sup Forums

THE TRANNY KING HAS SPOKEN

We did nothing, the left eats itself always. It's just happening ahead of schedule before we get to the gulag part this time.

No lock sign for now. We can still press the advantage.

>the one oasis in this cestpool that is the Internet

I just want to see the site lose it's sponsors. It'd turn into a pay site and bilk the faggot users of $5 a month or whatever. Then it'd truly reach laughing stock proportions - thousands of fucking losers paying $5 a month to keep their gay little safe space alive because their admin alienated himself from his money men.

Once that happened, they'd no longer be seen as 'vital' to the gaming industry and they'd stop feeling the need to suck up to them. And how fucking ironic is it that these sites are always home to the most vile freakshows on earth? Rapists, pedos, trannies queers, and SJWs - how do they always find themselves mixed into the same communities? Perhaps there's more of an overlap than they'd ever admit?

When's the video Jim?

NOWHERE LEFT TO RUN

youtube.com/watch?v=u5UqJWRV55E

>oni
good lad

>We're going to be super harsh on sexual assault! fuck the "wait for facts crowd"
>This is a terrible idea guys, you really need to reconsider
>WHAT IS THE WORST THAT COULD HA-

And then Hollywood, Neogaf and a bunch of other online leftist journalism sites died the end.

wtf I feel very sleepy and capable of speaking fluent Russian and hacking in English and Cyrillic

Are most gaming forums really alt-right or is everything left of commie alt-right to them?

He'd better make one tonight. His twitter's on fire right now.

DANCE PARTY

So, how do they rationalize the women who hate feminists and SJWs?

True. Or a degenerate Rome burning down from within. Depravity and decadance lead by the sexually liberated feminists and trannies tear down the walls for the hyper masculine barbarians gathering their walls.

It's fine. We have Sup Forums. Honestly, I'm surprised they haven't shut down these threads yet. I would've guessed they would. Sup Forums's awful outside of any specific game you wanna talk about.

Why do they even need a gaming forum?

Just play games instead of wasting time on the internet.

yeah we are the ones that care when white women get gang raped or 3rd world women by cults. We are the only ones that speak out, while you sjw are silent.

YIFF IN HELL

hes gnna be busy. this ones going to take awhile Im sure. but it will be worth it

Send this image over to him.

>wouldn't that ban reason be considered transphobic by their standards?
leftists having any standards that aren't arbitrary and completely based on personal feelings or group acceptance

This. POST YOUR DANCING GIFS.

>Mods/admins won't leave a site in droves over one sexual harassment allegation.

You underestimate the stupidity of the SJW. They literally believe that all allegations are true until proven otherwise. All it took was a detailed post to establish a pretext of a serious allegation, and the house of cards crumbled.

SJWs have no interpersonal loyalty, they're like savage fucking animals. All it takes is a loud noise and they start ripping at each other, each trying to prove himself more PC than the others. That's exactly why any SJW community cannot be sustainable, because there are no bonds of loyalty to keep it together. These mindless zombies are loyal only to the notion of being politically correct, they'd slit the throat of their best "friend" if that somehow afforded them an opportunity to virtue signal.

Don't associate with these people, don't trust these people. That was the site owner's fundamental mistake.

I can't even think of a site that would want to put up with these "people" if even SA is shitting on them now. I guess maybe SRS if that place even still exists anymore?

Their forum stopped being about gaming a long time ago. They were the 5th largest Hillary promoter on the internet last year.

someone give me a quick rundown

alt-right is just another buzzword for dudebro hangouts, cause anywhere not pushing sjw shit is evil