Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
youtube.com/watch?v=_EzDRpkfaO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop watching this shit, user.

a civil war

>What is the Final Solution?
Separation

What's the big deal, they already are married with families and children. Also, they (rhet and link) have one of the few mega popular youtube channels that isn't filled with degenerate sjw / sex / cursing etc. Just wholesome family friendly shenanigans that your daughter could watch without you worrying.

They won't breed - sounds like the problem self-corrects...

Exactly why this is dangerous. White Men, especially in this time, should not be getting vasectomies. They need to be pumping out kids quickly and raising them for the future of our race.

Also it's pretty degenerate to permanently modify your body for pleasure. Vasectomy is as degenerate as tattoos and sex changes.

I’m 23 and have some big balls but without cash my nuts are completely worthless. I can’t start a large family without a metric fuckton of cash and I won’t stoop as low as welfare and state funding like the nogs. I’ve got to wait a few years till I have my life in control and job stability.

Vasectomy is irreversible...

Yeah, just stay away from women while your getting your shit together. Not MGTOW, just to develop yourself / career so that you can breed the best of women and avoid having to resort to mongrelization.

I'm trying to save up enough to go to the Ukraine so I can get a qt pregnant over there. If the child is a son I'll let her raise him until 12 or so and then I'll take care of him in the US. If the child is a daughter I'll let the mother raise her until 17 or so and make sure she comes to the US before 18.

Bring back bullying

Hahaha yeah right. The reason you're not having kids is because you haven't found a woman willing to bare them for you. Sorry buddy, you're not fooling anyone. Am I really supposed to believe that someone committed to "saving the race" and who has some loyal Aryan qt. waifu is delaying just so they don't have to take out welfare for a few years? Give me a break.

There's nothing worse than people who pretend to get laid anonymously on the Internet.

is this ultimate numale

The only reason to get a vasectomy is so you can have unprotected sex without consequences. It's degenerate. Impregnate your wife.

Also women can sense that your seed is fruitless and will be instinctively turned off by it, and will seek sperm from elsewhere. Or did you think women didn't evolve to notice when their mates were infertile and just accepted not having kids?

Euthanasie?

I just got out of the military, so my life is is scrambled. I’m doing what I can to learn a trade or two to start a business up. I’m already experienced in electricians work, but I want to take it to the next level so my business can have a few places to fall back on, let’s say HVAC isn’t doing so well in profit but electricity is high in demand. Whatever works man.

JIMMY FUCKING FALLON

THIS FUCKING HACK GETS ON STAGE EVERY NIGHT

GARBAGE, THE WORST IVE EVER SEEN

How many cats had to die in order to provide fake beards for those Cucks?

>weak spineless betas think pumping out more weak spineless betas will "save the white race"
>they think a race willing to behave like this is even worth saving
It's a symptom of a larger problem

Good for you man, may you find success assuming you are skilled at what you do. Make your ancestors proud.

Make numales illegal.
This applies to all /xxx problem/ threads. If you don't make something illegal you are not really against it you just virtue signaling.

the first step is to identify them

Get rid of soy and other xenoestrogens.

take him down

to be fair, they have a bunch of kids already

Or just net natural selection do the work. It's now like many numales reproduce.

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/

why do they all make faces like a grandma

A world war should toughen men up again.

I don't know a lot of my male friends and male family members are like teenagers. Its like they haven't matured past 18.
The whole "Easy times create soft men" thing is completely true.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I had a vasectomy. I wanted to bust raw and not have any kids.

Christianity

the classical numale posing with open mouth is a subliminal expression of the anticipation of COCK being put into it

You're what's wrong with society

kys

Why do they all make this retarded, cock-gobbling, fake surprised face in every photo?

Go have some more unwanted children nigger.

he was just nervous

>Wanting to leave your wife
Just give her the green card, user.

No solution needed, things will take care of themselves when they die childless/raise homosexual children who will not pass on their tainted genetics. Mother Nature is purging the weak.

That's really fucking degenerate. You should bring both the woman and the child you conceived back to America where they can help you and you can improve their lives

>asking Sup Forums to help solve numales

The call is coming from inside of the house ma'am.

HAHAHA, Sup Forums destroyed!

let these faggots get sterilized we don't want them raising weak offspring

>having sex only for pleasure

What the fuck is wrong with people. I get nervous speaking in front of groups also, but, strangely enough, I never am nervous when I have to actually do it. Why? I always drink 4-5 shots of vodka first. Enough to be sociable and relaxed but not enough to be drunk. There is no reason for any adult to ever be nervous speaking in front of a group. It's just so easily avoided.

>one pic proves a site visited by millions are all numales

wut

this is what happens when jews make games. duly noted

Did they state their reasons on why they wanted vasectomies?

Look up "rhet and link" families. They are about as close to the "muh white perfect families" as you have ever seen memed on Sup Forums.

No one denies there's numales on the right. It's just higher in percentages on the left.

they both have multiple kids, it makes sense

>Make Jews illegal.

ftfy Schlomo

Christians aren't white they're spiritual sandniggers

looks like it will solve itself

so they're done, nothing weirder than a woman getting her tubes tied after popping out 2-3 kids

They already have offspring and are total cucks as well wouldn't be suprised if their wives are cheating on them for nigger dick

What’s your idea of being “a man”?

>and are total cucks

have they ever even gotten political?

well we can only hope the kids become opposites like when a child has a drunk parent and it makes them not want to drink

>hurr, the answer to Judaism is....MOAR JUDAISM!!!!1!11!

you cucks are a special kind of stupid

Fact: Nu males pose with their mouths open in pics to let black men know they're ready for the BBC

the second kid on the left looks rather noggy

Not that I know of. They are North Carolina boys moved to cali. How do you think that would go.

>The only reason to get a vasectomy is so you can have unprotected sex without consequences. It's degenerate. Impregnate your wife.

I'm having my third kid with my wife in a few months and I'm getting a vasectomy so I can nut in my wife whenever I want afterwards. Fuck off cuck.

No he's just American

Haven't watched them for years now far as I know they have never gotten political but they are all about feminists are fighting the good fight, women are always right no matter shit like that

Not real paganism, try finding some folkish heathens who don't allow universalist kikery, faggotry or mongrels into their circles.

You're doing the Jews dirty work by heaping scorn on the ancient Aryan faiths, typical good goy christian

Be a whiny faggot on the internet and vote for Donald Trump. That will keep these people from being millionaires!!!

Moving to California, especially LA in particular, seriously fucks with people. It's scary. Don't ever let it happen to anyone you love, they won't come back the same person.

poor guy was nervous as hell

Fuck too late

Because it's the least threatening face they can pull.

and this makes you less of a kike wannabe how?

Again, not real paganism, just new age universalist crap.

Paganism is ancestral religion based on race and nation. By definition a black cannot be an Odinist because it's not his ancestral faith.

Nice try schlomo

>not realizing that he is proving that not all pagans are cucks
Sup Forums needs to stop this divide and conquer bullshit. Pagans and Christians on this board need to learn to get along to advance our goals.

>rett and link
>not alpha

youtube.com/watch?v=_EzDRpkfaO4

By not worshiping marvel superheroes

Not worshipping a jewish fundamentalist criminal executed for a failed beer hall putsch

still doesn't make you any less of a kike wannabe

This, a lot of the degenerate "paganism" these christians show is actually modernist 60's hippie ideas, with tolerance and free love and shit.

Old paganism is is about strength and will, because the laws of nature are fucking brutal

Im swedish and greek, which pantheon gets my delicious prayers?

Sounds a lot like Loki

so sad

I remember when GMM used to be good. Rhett and Link used to be pretty cool.

This is what happens when Chads make games

>If you don't make something illegal you are not really against it

Oh look, it's another /leftpol/ raid

>I'm swedish and greek
>flag

honestly this guy is a nu-male for having little to no muscle mass and a neck beard. On the bright side full hair, and no glasses, and doesn't take pictures like a nu-male opening his mouth.