North India

Im tired of the fucking meme that northern part of India is good, In truth north is probably the reason why India gets so much fucking hate with their street shitting and white women stalking online, also most south Indians and north Indians dont even look that fucking different believe it or not

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EenIXVoALmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're a Confederate good old boy, why do you care about India?

No im not, this is just a meme flag

to high the pajeet flag

Show your flag nigger

we all know you are using that meme flag to hide the fact that you are just a pajeet. nobody cares about your stupid infighting.

youtube.com/watch?v=EenIXVoALmU

Looks like central India is the shit part.

He's a Sanjay Kumar Gupta living in Jawjuh

THIS TBQH

but are americunts are no less subhumans
KYS

Why cunt?

Well then fuck off mutt

If your eyes are not blue and your hair is not blonde, you get two bullets to the back of the head. Nothing else matters.

do it pajeet

nice b8, Tyrone Gonzalez.

>t amerimutt

Leave him alone man

Dont call me pajeet moari faggot

t. shitskins; where do you subhumans even get off LARPing as people?

Poojeet can fuck right off back to his dick-worshiping and street shitting. We should just nuke India for the spare lebensraum, and then it would smell better too.

>People
>Amerimutt
chose one

Poo goes in the loo pajeet

Does Tunak Tunak Tun guy come from North India?

>pretending like he wouldn't give his right testicle to be an American
Even your fucking meme flag is fucking American you stupid pajeet.

Maybe you can ask your sister to take off the nigger cock on her face before doing that?and im not hindu so fuck off

>mudshit
Even fucking worse, just do the world a favor and off yourself.

>pretending like he wouldn't give his right testicle to be an American
No but you gave your foreskin to the kikes to be one though and i dont want to be american and get to see you fat disgusting cunts everyday

Im christian you fucking cut dick amerimutt

And the chinks go inside your sisters mouth

Durka durka durk durk. Durka durk, durk durka durka? Durk durk durka!
Did I say that right? My rake accent probably came through a bit.

Well you're never going to fix poojeetistan while you're still a bunch of fucking street shitters, so you can just fuck right off for now and once we're done with the other shitskins we'll cleanse your shithole to make space for beautiful blonde babies.

See pic related? White people are just straight up better than you shitskins.

Oh I'd durk durka that jeetpinder all durka night

>See pic related? White people are just straight up better than you shitskins
Nice try cut dick but she looks like a dog and fuck off i dont even like india that much and i live in the bloody state that can use loos in the south west so fuck off with ur poo argument

You are fucking cringy Lee just stop also durka or whatever that shit is has nothing to do with me

>Amerimutt
>Humans
pick one

show real flag please pajeet it will make this bullying alot easier

But you said you were a poo? Which I thought was odd since the poos didn't fight with the confederacy. Or did they?

Cause it would explain why you lost.

>cringy lee

And the moari faggot comes back and thinks he can talk in front of actual humans

At least they win their civil wars

I dont know what durka means Zhang, would you mind explaining?

You're the durka, I was asking you.
btw, I think they're calling you a poo cause your inbred

thanks guys
no pajeet moving my cannabis plants into the sun

I feel like im losing brain cells by fucking talking to u

Does it look like to you that i give a shit about the cow worshiping streets shitters in the north?

I don't think that you can lose anymore, genetically you have less to start with poo

the Calvary has arrived

>genetically you have less to start with poo
By less do you mean not having the privilege of getting robbed by tyrones?

your all the same you all do it

You fucking DOSA nigger fuck off with your meme flag. North India is any day better than you Tamil niggers. Go eat rice of the street you fuck. I'll come and rape Rajnikanth in front of you till the old fuck dies in front of your eyes. I wish SHRi RAM had genocided you fucks along with your nigger king.

Your moari IQ is showing

>safe india

isnt tht where their civilisation was born?

Im not a Tamil abo you street shitter go chimp out about ur guru getting caught for raping a 5 yr old

Again showing me pics of what street shitting north Indians do, Fuck off

yes

You all are Tamils. You are all black rice eating fucking Tamils below the Kaveri river. A dog is a dog, no one cares about what breed you are.

Moari Intelligence

Post your hand faggot lets see your so called arien features you fucking street shitting cow worshiper

it was born but never progressed

Fuck of you Tamil fuck. I'll waterboarding you with rasam

Implying moaris had a civilization at all

put as nicely as could be

>show flag please

Till the Aryans came. Its these fucking DOSA niggers fucking us up.

Im not Tamil you fucking mughal rape baby

So north India, bordering terrorist pakis and malevolent china, after being the center point of being invaded by chinks and mudslimes for centuries, is just as developed as most southern india states? Are you some butthurt paki or some darkie southern indian who's jealous that northern indians are seen more favorably because they aren't as poo skinned and are actually the front line of india's defense against muhammed and chang?

-t street shitters, just found out the moari cunt is a POO northie

And yet you still cant use the loo

>Looks at hand, marks so black fucking it absorbed light. No you fuck, kerela is just Tamil light. Arnt you guys the worst of the lot in the south?

Implying that this is considered white you street shitterNot saying im light either but northies thinking they are white while not being able to use a toilet is fucking hilarious

The southern inhabitants are purebred Indians. The rest are a mutt mongrel race.

Pic related is what a true Indian looks like. This is what the Proto-Indo-European also looked like.

>Kerala is just Tamil light
Still comparing us to abos while you run out of arguments arent you pajeet?

he works at the dairy near my house i swear

Implying that terrorist looking cunt looks anything like an indo European.Somehow i am probably lighter than him while being a a south Indian

no one cares about your shithole country pajeet.
why are you even on Sup Forums. go convince your countrymen to breed less.

>having a beard makes you a terrorist

What's it feel like to fall for Zionist memes on the media?

After you convince your dying mongrel race to breed more.

All north Indians work at petrol stations and crap like that, thats the only thing they are skilled enough to do

>msw from kerala
>msw lighter skinned than almost all northie streetshitters I have seen
>msw i dont know why northies claim bullshit

You do realize is a south Indian right? Dumb aboriginal.

Is that what the average north Indian skin tone is lol? So much for da arien features

>I shit in the street,
>You eat from the same street,
>At least you know your place in society.
>For ever below us, geographically, and in status

You're literally dumb as shit and you need to stop hiding behind a meme flag.

So he is a proto-indo european?wat?

>below us geographically

What's it like having an IQ of a nigger?

Yes.

>status
Didnt you guys get massacred in 1984?
Also why is a khalistani claiming to be an indian?

>Below north Indians
Yea we are below in the beautiful street shitting rate its really fucking sad

This, I dont particularly hate northies but them larping as white is going too far, they are a bit lighter than tamils and about the same color as us nothing more

So Europeans are Dravidian now?OK

Too busy eating from the Amma canteen you Tamil fuck. Fuck off you guys have done nothing till now, we have defended the country from the chinks and those fucking pakis while you were too busy sucking sambar from your mother's tit.

anyone got the image of an indian shitting on a martian

Good job showing me the back of your hand Venkat. Pour some of that POdi over your eyes.

>we have defended the country from the chinks
I see that went well and also you are not fooling anyone poonjabi scum, you are not lighter than us or superior to us in anyway, we intellectually beat every street shitter states and southern ones while also easily being first in every national athletic festival for decades, dont you get it yet?You are worthless scum that should be ruled over by us, We are superior to you intellectually and physically

I don't what's its like to be BTFO so badly in the Ramayana that you made it to religious text.

You are not lighter than him you filthy sikh bastard, dont call us Tamils again you fag

Working as a tech support nigger in Infosys is being intellectually superior you banana leaf faggot.