I just realised I never thanked you Sup Forums. Thank you, for one of greatest nights of my life...

I just realised I never thanked you Sup Forums. Thank you, for one of greatest nights of my life. It felt like being at a bar with thousands of my dearest friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

no need to thank us, thank trump

Thank you Donald

i have posted here since maybe a year after 9/11 where i was posting in computer class as it unfolded. on somethingawful.com.
what is the actual fucking rule about reposting published names? i have maybe 500 election night meltdowns but i don't want to get sent to time-out again because this particular thread is not that important
but i'd like to unload my folder at least a little but without having to redact these names
dead serious. i do not know.

for instance, this: is this a problem? public posting on social media

People do that all the time, nobody cares.

ok

last one for now
get a disease mods

>Free thinking is what makes America great
>Unfriends you for not thinking just like her

It was a happening

>I decided I couldn’t handle it anymore so I took a nap and when I woke up John was shaking his head chatting with Bill

True story

let's do a couple more bro

Meme Magic is real.

It was probably the best night I had on Sup Forums besides Dorner & Zimzam's acquittal. I was happy to celebrate a real day of freedom with Sup Forumsacks from around the world.

DO NOT forgive these people for their use of children
insofar as you hate you trump now you MUST consider how bad shit could have been

Good times bro, good times...
In the hard times ahead, thats how i like to picture it to, in my head when even going to sleep will be hard.
o

Morning was really quit.

i traveled to south america and eastern europe for the month prior to the election to make sure my shitpost and loic were maximally effective

Thanks Donny

Styxhexenhammer666 knew it was going to happen!

have to agree OP. It was honestly one of the best nights of my life. Out with all my friends, chanting Trump all night and laughing/triggering all the anti-trump cucks that were certain Hillary was going to win (because i'm in Canada) only to see trump take her in a landslide, when he won Texas and got all those electorals, i personally witnessed about a dozen brain aneurysms, shit was so cash

>tfw vote actually mattered

You're welcome

You're welcome friend, it was a good time shared with good friends and I'm glad we got to share that shit together. I had this music blasting and had some brews while the results were coming in. Are you tired of winning yet?

Don played his 5d time traveller chess well, sure. But let's not get confused about who runs the memes in today's world.

I lost any sympathy for their kind a long time ago. I don't even relish their fear or anger, I just hate their voices and want them gone.

It was a hell of a night. I thank everyone here too.

Oh my God, lay me down. This is so beautiful I'm going to watch election night reruns on youtube.

We've only just begun.

>tfw dont have an eternal 8 year old to use for political gain.

It was fun. It honestly was a hard fight. But it made us stronger

I was listening to this during the elections, I had the most fun.

That was a night I will never forget.

I remember spamming F5 on here and the Never Come Down song came on, it was a fucking crazy feeling, I felt high for hours.

i wish i was on pol on election night :(

i was just about to post a thread like this today. the song will forever be in my memory as one of the greatest nights in my life. one of the most important songs in my life.

If any of you are needing a good laugh go watch the young turks election night highlights on YouTube . makes me feel up when I am down

>tfw you make your liberal girlfriend stay up all night to watch the results
>tfw you pretend to act outraged but are secretly shitposting with the lads on pol
>tfw america was saved that night
>dumped her a couple of days later
what a night.

My keks are going to be so hearty if it happens again in 2020.

Especially if he wins the fucking popular vote this time.

Man those were some good times and I'm glad we could all share them together. Its good to know you guys are out there.

After following the campaign for a year it was a pretty epic climax. Felt like all my time on Sup Forums was worth it

i was buzzing so much that I ended up feeling numb

I stayed up for 72 hours just to scour the internet and soak up all the butthurt in realtime

reading all the cucked out forums, seeing all the jews crying, seeing all the smug hipsters ironic facade turn to impotent cartoonish anger literally broke the enjoyment mechanism in my brain

>Stayed up for it
>Put some money on Trump winning
>Start shitting myself to begin with because it looked like Shillary might have won for a while
>As the hours go on witness the media go into full damage control/disbelief mode
>I just keep getting happier
>Stay up until 6am or so, cash out my winnings later

Was a really great night.

You made me so proud that night.

The night he gets impeached is going to be so much better.

it's a shame that he didn't turn out nearly as good as we wanted him to be
just another kike puppet

I did the exact same, the only "regret" I have is not betting more.
Everyone I knew was hoping Hillary would win so I spent weeks just being the smuggest bastard ever, and it felt good.

>liberals arguing for participation trophies.
why are you even posting this?

Was just thinking the same thing. I used to relish their tears but something snapped. I just keep hating them more now.

HA HA HA
HA HA HA
HA HA HA

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT

Better still he suspends the election and become our God Emperor, imagine the liberal tears.

paint it red little donald

Fine example of Identity politics and Victimhood culture

Truly a wonderful time.

Styx was my only news source

>scared to mexican
then go be mexican in mexico