New Game

Is Nenechi the most annoying girl this season? I can't stand her.

No but she's close.

Saya is most annoying and worst girl of the season overall.

>mfw whenever she opens her mouth
100% pure a shit

Harem MCs are always the most annoying. But she has a lightsabre at least.

Hifumi is for
>introducing yourself politely to
>making idle chat to
>trading cute messages on the PC
>befriending
>inviting to lunch
>discussing hobbies and interests with
>getting closer to
>asking out on a date
>having the best time of your life with
>falling in love with
>having consensual, loving sex with
>proposing to
>getting married to
>having healthy children with
>living with as a happy family
>growing old together
>being happy with forever

>namefag
>shit opinion
It's like clockwork

My wife Saya is so cute, fuck you

Not even in her own show.

But she's adorable

>namefag has no taste
What a surprise.

Why is there a demolition campaign on Sup Forums aganist cute, genki Nenechi? Even the last thread was full of Nene hate.

just how OLD is hazuki really?! I want to fuck that old women

I do not like Nene because she is the closest thing to a retard in the show. The other characters seem more immature, quirky, or awkward, but Nene just seems flat out retarded. Like a whole episode of struggling with pudding. Jesus christ.

>But muh college credentials.
Doesn't matter if you gave her a doctorate. It wouldn't make her any less retarded of a character.

>But muh debugging.
Fine I'll give her that much. It's the only bone of redeeming quality that makes her less insufferable. But not enough to make me take a liking to her.

Waste of an episode.

Nene's got the perfect voice for her body type.
Just imagine her calling you otou-san while you bender her over your knee and spank her

I want to get ecchi with Nenecchi.

>no mole

>gave her a doctorate
You don't understand that you actually have to earn credentials by being smart and studying, right? They aren't given to people to magically make them smarter.

>Fine I'll give her that much
A super memory coupled with fine attention to detail? Sounds pretty smart to me.

Whoa there, let's not say anything we'll regret.

This scene was way more lewd than it needed to be

900-year-old keiki vampire

everytime

Y U N
U
N

What did djt mean by this?

I want to do nenecchi things with her.

What does zoi mean?

It means zoi.

Which means?

I wonder if she'll buy the game when it's out. She'll probably be sick of it by then.

It's Aoba in a bear suit, I ain't gonna explain shit.

zoi

Pretty girl

ZOI

Thankzoi

I'm trying to delineate the fact that she ACTS like a retard, which is more defining of a character in a show. Her acts and personality reflects nothing of her education background. But her debugging skills do, which is why I stated that I'd 'give her that much'. But it's not enough to make her any less of an insufferable character.

Nenechi is in GRADUATE SCHOOL she is more intelligent than any of you fags

I'm in graduate school.

>graduate school
She's a freshman undergrad, user. Doesn't even have a major, and is probably studying humanities anyways.

She's majoring in being an annoying little shit

YOU AGAIN?
Is this your personal crusade against Nene or something?

While Nene VAs is a BIT annoying, she's the best growing character in Manga.

She start as a student with no real goal (compare to Aoba and Hataru). She grow up to become a code geek is my favorite side-story.

I'm in graduate school as well.

How does she act like a retard? You could say she acts childish, but nothing she's done is retarded.

I'm in graduate school at Todai, the best school in Japan. Nene got nothing on me.

And you like Hajime, like I do. IT PROVES, it proves, that smart people like good cute genki girls like Hajime.

Children are retards.

It's pretty clear that she will become a codegeek.

I'm
Hajime is best girl. Your theory holds.

I'm currently top of the class in the Retard School for Fat Idiot Morons.

Beware that loose onion dome, it could fall on you and break your legs.

It doesn't matter what type of educational background you have. Reality, in any circumstance, is that if you act like a retard (which she does), she will be considered one.

Mostly it's her lack of any social prowress. Shouting in a classroom. Showing up late to your first day on the job. Constantly pay no attention to what your preceptor is saying. Wandering around everywhere. Getting distracted. Struggling to apologize due to ridiculous assumptions. These all seem pretty retarded to me.

Other characters act pretty stupid sometimes. But nowhere as much as she did in one episode.

My wife Aoba is so cute.

Is the dean of your school the OP of this thread?

>break your legs.
Not with all the squats I do it won't.

I thought New Game was going to be the show full of perfect girls for everyone but she literally ruined the whole episode
New Game needs more autist waifu

You described childish, not retarded.

What is your definition of a retard?

Not him btw.

If we're going to assume that no one is talking about actual mental disabilities? A genuinely stupid person. Someone who is incapable of learning. Someone who can't think critically or problem solve. Someone who is easily confused and can't multi-task or retain too much information. Nene is just childish, not stupid.

You.

I don't even know what I am. That is not very helpful.

zoiba

Admit it, we were even more stupid than her in our freshman year.

Not me. I am pretty much mature in thought back then.

I'm willing to agree that my description of her does fit 'childish'. But acting like a 10 year old as a college student pretty much much earns you the label of a retard in my book. At least Aoba is socially conscious of her childish behavior and tries to avoid portraying herself in such a light. Hence why I would call Aoba childish, but not retarded.

I didn't shout like a retard with my awful voice though.

>But acting like a 10 year old as a college student pretty much much earns you the label of a retard in my book.
Acting a bit eccentric at the end of an exam during college is retarded? Seriously, have you ever studied or worked at a real university? Most of the really smart people are out of their minds.

Partially right.

They all are, this show is shit.

I want to make Nene an adult.

Sasuga, shit reply. Don't ever change Sup Forums.

I'm impressed, that's a prestigious institution.

What kind of zoi is this?

I want to go to an amusement park with Hajime.

Yes, but most of the really smart people also do not do ALL of the other 10 year-old shit I listed when they're old enough to be in college.

Acting eccentric, being late, not really caring what higher ups in "management" type positions are saying and the curiosity that comes with the desire to explore?

Yes, smart people really do act that way. If you were a smart person or worked with really smart people, you'd know this.

High INT, low WIS

Please cease the Nene bullying right now.

>Seriously trying to explain intelligence with rpg stats

I see you, too, left your FTH at 1. An enlightened choice, my fellow sorcerer.

>tfw you zoi so hard you warp reality.

Let me equip my Hunter's set so I can tip my fedora.

No zoi allowed beyond this point.

What's the noise a Yun makes?

ZOI

>flatcall

Delete that right now.

What the fuck is "Michlan", anyway? Were you trying to name yourself "Michelin", as in Michelin Man because you're disgustingly fat, but too stupid to spell it right?

oshimaizoi

No fatties allowed beyond this point.

ITT: I Don't Know How To Have Fun

>all this nenecci bullying

pls stop she is best girl and she's really cute and you guys lack hearts

Not him, but he's in graduate school you know.

Get back to work Aoba.

Woah there I'm not Aoba or anything, I'm anonymous and I've finished those characters you asked me to do anyway

>being in graduate school implies a person is """smart"""
nice meme

She might be cute, but she's the least cute girl in the series, on top of being fucking annoying.
Worst girl in a show of best girls, take your consolation prize.