Studio Trigger

>created an opening sequence for black dynamite while it was still airing
>one of the animators is helping to animate an episode of steven universe
What's with them? Are they just outsourcing their talent a lot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k7aZ5pdtsLw#t=51
youtube.com/watch?v=aX0S03s8TsU
youtube.com/watch?v=tt4d9MLwnJM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They love yankee pig
disgrace to country

Their shows keep flopping, they need the money.

I like Trigger, but they have pretty awful taste.

Everything they have put out has a larger Western audience over Eastern.

This is probably largely to do with the style of animation.

>one of the animators is helping to animate an episode of steven universe

What.

Trigger's style of animation is a lot more colorful and fast-paced then most anime. Imaishi in general has made his career off that style.

Don't forget that it's also animated at 2 frames per second.

>Fast paced
Exactly, most fat ass japs who don't shower like slow paced, elegant colors with calm waifu material.

What's wrong with black dynamite?

>Japanese animators being interested in Western animation

BUT THAT'S AGAINST THE RRRUUURRRUUUS!

Is that the tru tru? Isa not sure if yousa tellin us the tru tru.

It won't be that bad, it's a fusion episode.

Only Trigger, that studio is run by a bunch of westaboos. Good thing that their shows almost always flop.

The humor is more western, too. It's honestly a really good thing, japanese humor is way too weak.

OP here.

Nothing was wrong with it, I watched a few episodes and liked it. It's just an accolade that Trigger has helped with.

Based Trigger.

Western humor is very physical and dumb.

>western humor is very physical and dumb
I guess you must be new to Japanese humor......

Fuck off, Jar Jar.

>.....

>>>/reddit/

>Jar Jar
Nigga that's Zachry from Cloud Atlas

Do you unironically think nip humor is better than western humor?

>using ellipses is now reddit

It's not like Japanese humor is any less stupid. If anything, it's moreso. It's all ridiculous puns and reliance on "wacky" situations with no payoff.

Of course not, I mean no anime can even come close to this comedykino

Saying "western" humour is rather general.
Even US and British humour is somewhat different.

I don't know what I just saw only that I found it both lewd and strange.

Misusing ellipses used to be pretty damn gaia, but now that they're no longer relevant I have to settle for calling you reddit.

anything I dont like is now reddit or tmblr

You know, I hate weeaboos, but I hate westaboos as well.

Cartoons should be cartoons and anime should be anime.

I feel like Jojo is the only series that is does westaboo well, because even though Araki cleary loving western culture, the series still feels pretty much anime.

>Dude sex lmao
>Dude farts and body fluids lmao
>Dude conservatives and make drumf again lmao
>Western "comedy"

Popular opinion coming through.

Muzzle = Trigger > Spring

The british dont have humor

>Dude conservatives and make drumf again lmao
This is actually funny though

Yeah both but are still funnier than LOL MISUNDERSTANDING shit that makes up 90% of anime jokes

Catoons and anime are the same fucking thing you degenerate.

Jojo can be regognized as a eastern product because of the extremely gay fuckboys, which are popular with Japs.

I'll come out of the shit closet and say I like SU, so I'm interested to see what they'll do for Thursday's episode.

Maybe if you were born after 1999.

youtube.com/watch?v=k7aZ5pdtsLw#t=51

these guys open they studio to a bunch of artists and hope others do the same for them

>HAHA TRUMP IS RACIST, OH MAN THIS DEAD HORSE SURE IS DEAD

So... just so we're clear.

That's Luluco on the far left, correct?

How are people still not clear on this?

I can't fault them for not resorting to the typical practice of selling two episodes for 70USD to mentally ill Japanese people.

Best selling anime uses the same sales tactics as alcohol and cigarette companies. They appeal to the notion of a lifestyle so addicts continue to pay unreasonable amounts for their products.

I think Trump's an idiot too but the media's weird obsession with him is starting to get cringey.

>Uguu I tripped into your boobs
>Uguu my stomach growled how embarassing
>Uguu embarassing panty shot
>Uguu ridiculous pun that couldn't possibly be translated to any other culture and isn't funny even if you understand it

>I can't fault them for not resorting to the typical practice of selling two episodes for 70USD to mentally ill Japanese people.
But they do.

Do people in Japan even watch SU? I know there's cute girls and all but I doubt that's enough of a selling point for all the other lame melodrama.

>I have watched less than 10 shows
Newshit spotted.

Quick reminder that Trigger also animated an opening for a Disney show that got passed on about a bunch of dinosaurs who fight other dinosaurs or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=aX0S03s8TsU

Most of Trigger's revenue has come from licensing KlK and LWA's Kickstarter.

They're at the very least on Season 2 over there.
youtube.com/watch?v=tt4d9MLwnJM

Why does Trigger have god awful taste?

SU always just screamed, "Made in Tumblr" to me

THE VOICES

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>licensing KlK
That was Aniplex.

And it doesn't somehow invalidates the fact that you were wrong.

How does Trigger stay in business then? No one in Japan gives a shit about them.

It sounds that way because I'm summing up a small part of eastern humor in 4 lines like he was summing up a small part of western humor in 4 lines. It's a pretty ridiculous way to go about things is my point.

For money and the sweet connections to Disney.

Most of their shows only cost like 100 yen to make.

Yeah, I forgot they're animated at like 4 frames per second.
I really want to like Trigger but I can't stand their garbage taste in western animation, it's entry level as fuck and they pick one of the worst shows to guest animate for.

Same like normal anime studios do.
They are hired as contractors to make anime stuff.

Why do they like Steven Universe? That show is trash.

They don't fund their shows, only the short ones.

>animated at like 4 frames per second

When they're animated at all.

That's only because Studio 4c already called dibs on Gumball

Trigger actually turned down animating for Gumball to animate for SU instead.

It really isn't. Tumblr only really cares about the characters in the show.

There really isn't any other cartoon I can see them guest animating. AT is fucking dead, Regular Show hasn't even aired their final season yet, Gumball already had an anime sequence, and TTGO or PPG is so fucking out of the question. SU is probably the biggest cartoon in the west right now to guest animate for. Not to mention the creator's a huge fucking weeb already and the show already has tons of fucking anime influence.

Gumball is the superior show to be honest, and even past their prime, 4C is miles ahead of Trigger when it comes to both creativity and animation.

Good call

>>Dude sex lmao
>>Dude farts and body fluids lmao
The Japanese think this is funny just as much as westerners do you dumb fuck.

>Not to mention the creator's a huge fucking weeb already and the show already has tons of fucking anime influence.
Too bad the show is fucking dogshit. Western animation is a disgrace.

Trump is like studio wars threads; started out as a memey joke, but now cucks actually take both seriously.

Why are you on Sup Forums if you don't watch anime?

Don't judge a book by it's cover. But yeah, the MC is fat for like half of the first season before just being stocky and one of the characters is eternally thirsty for his dead mom.

>They didn't want to do the intentionally mixed media show where they could basically do whatever with the style
>They instead chose the simplistically styled melodramatic lesbian rock show

Why can't more East/West collab be more like Batman Gotham Knight. That was great.

There's nothing wrong with being a little westaboo, if that's what they like. You can't fault them for what they want to be.

Because Koreans are cheaper than Japanese.

This was LITERALLY a show when we were kids. I don't remember the name, but it was like cyborg dinosaurs fighting eachother

SHAFT should've animated for Gumball desu.

You're right, he forgot

>KYAA you walked in on me changing BAKA HENTAI

and punching the harem MC over the horizon.

At least Inferno Cop and Ninja Slayer were awesome!

no they weren't. they both stopped being funny half way in the first episode

I wonder if Trigger will do a guest episode of this and be part of the saving of cartoons?

Don't forget, one of them gets off to causing his dad pain.

What kind of stupid retard forms a foreign affinity off of cartoons, you can't infer anything about western culture from them

It shows. Fucking 3 frames per second animation, even for anime standards it looks jarring as hell.

The west has no culture though, the Japanese shouldn't admire them. America is past it's prime, and the Japanese have nothing to learn from them animation wise anymore.

Oh, sorry, you're right, I forgot how Funimation gets all the ad revenue forever for Attack on Titan reruns raking in edgebux on Toonami. Those lawyers at the holding companies that own anime studios sure are gullible.

Inferno Cop was funny though, but I will admit Ninja Slayer was just bad. I tried to like it, I really did.

>Trigger animating for Samurai Jack

FUCK no. Are you crazy?

>The west has no culture though
this one's for you bud

She was just mad because her mother-figure fell to the murdercock, she eventually got over it.

>The west has no culture though
stop you're just embarrassing yourself.

"Did I hear someone call?"

-t. John K.

There's good humor in anime, but the majority of it is that trash that always fucking ends in "EEEEEEEHHH?!"

Madhouse would be a better fit. Trigger's animation is far too jarring and slow.

>the west has no culture
lol