Nearly 4 in 10 U.S. adults are now obese, CDC says

beta.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-obesity-rates-us-20171012-story.html

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Obesity isn't our worst problem.

Slow burn suicide.

Low energy demoralization thread. Stay woke burgerbros.

based american amerimutt poster

Hispanic immigrants + high fructose corn syrup = diabetes

I need to lose some weight. Does fasting actually work? I only need to lose like 30 pounds.

Why not just say 2/5 for fuck's sake

So just like Canada then. Both our nations have bigger problems that fat asses tbqh.

ever notice that the CDC rarely releases pics of their employees?

Your body burns fat really inefficiently, i.e. a lot more than it needs, so starving yourself should work. It probably doesn't, but in theory it should.

social engineering at it's best, but it could be worse, we could have pic related for a leader

I'm not so sure this is the best place to ask! Whatever diet you have though, you need to be active. Without that, you'll never shift 30lb

lol

Fasting reduces insulin resistance, so yes it does reduce obesity long-term.

It also happens to be the quickest way to lose weight and is the best way to retain muscle while losing weight.

Resistance lowering can be achieved with fasts longer than 24 hours, so Alternative Day fasting or long fasts are the best ways to reduce insulin resistance.

If you want to lower resistance faster, eat more fiber and vinegar when you do eat and get more sleep.

Also eliminate added sugar, added fructose, flour, and manufactured trans fats (margarine for example) from your diet while fasting for maximum results.

Because this changes your hormonal balance, it will actually change your cravings (what you crave, how much, and how often), and will apply psychological pressure (by way of hormones) to keep you lean.

This also explains why there's skinny people that can eat whatever they want and obese people that can't lose the weight. Its not genetics or resting metabolism (this is a fake concept as your metabolism increases or decreases in relation to your intake), its a hormonal imbalance from constant eating (6 meals a day meme advice or just snacking) raising your fasting insulin levels, and a fatty liver (caused by fructose and artificial trans fats)

Fat people should be exterminated asap

Funny, because 4 in 10 U.S. adults are also non-white

So fasting one day and eating the next day would work?

Yeah, I plan to hit the gym while I fast. Just worried I'll have lower energy if I'm not eating.

Only one way to find out user

Thanks for the info guys

>So fasting one day and eating the next day would work?
Yes, its used to reduce insulin resistance in diabetics. It is the clinical method of curing obesity.

I'm going to try that, it sounds like it'll be easy to do plus I like that reduces insulin resistance. Getting diabetes is a fear of mine .

They wouldnt be if they hunted their own meat.

Stop drinking soda if you haven't done that already.

Good luck

Fasting is actually easier than dieting believe it or not

When you're hungry just drink some coffee or water or tea and your hunger will usually go away (hunger hormones come in waves, they're not constant)

concentration camps for fat people now