Who's your waifu, and why do you like her?

Who's your waifu, and why do you like her?

Spy with a nice butt

My waifu is Galko-chan. I like because she's cute, confident and caring. She's also a bit naive but that flaw makes her even cuter to me. Her body is also amazing and she would be a very good mother in the future.

Only I could 100% understand her

she when through same shit I when through.

She is. She gave my life direction.

Waifus are for gays.

I waifu'd a personality type, but I think I stopped myself from loving it when I realized that it was self-masturbatory in nature and I couldn't respect something like that.

This user is my waifu. I love her with all my heart and masturbate thinking of her every day and night.

The only anime I dropped faster than girls bravo was some bullshit where they had Japan winning World War II with magical girls in the first 30 seconds.

What made you drop Girls Bravo?

Honestly, I don't even remember anymore. This was in 2007 or something.

Was someone being unbearably cunty to the MC? I feel like that might've happened.

Probably shit taste in anime.

Im not that user btw

I worship her because she's perfect.

>Was someone being unbearably cunty to the MC?
It was probably . Initially, she has a very short temper. She gets much better as the show progresses. Fucking hell, she becomes the best character on the goddamn show.

Girls Bravo isn't a very good anime, in all fairness.

Kallen, personality and looks obviously. I mean, who doesn't want a waifu that can kick your ass and is the best pilot of the Rebellion

She's perfect

I hate my waifu.

It's weird and I don't understand it.

I have an intense submission complex

Because this goddess is the cutest goddess and the the best goddess at the same time. She is perfect heart.

I love my wife!

Girls Bravo is shit. That is what it is. Shit.

any /touhou/ here too?

I have a weird soft spot for Koishi.

I like me some useless little rabbits that are only good for their sex appeal.

I can't give an exact reason why she is but the thought of her not heing real kills me a little.

I went back and watched a few episodes of Girls Bravo a while back.

All I can say is it's a lot better than most ecchi anime churned out these days.

I love her. I see someone who I want to be, in her. Hild is many things to me, but one of them is everlasting love.

When i was younger i thought holo was my waifu. Turns out I'm a tranny and she was everything i wanted to be, not what i wanted.

I don't have a waifu. Rem is pretty good tho.

My waifu, Saya, is a pure Lovecraftian abomination who only wants to be loved. She's just a lonely girl in a world filled with disgusting monsters. My wish is to help her spawn and become her nourishment if needed. I love you Saya, please visit me tonight.

Shits a classic. I'll never forget the banana scene as long as I live.

Reminder that she got gangbanged. It was for a noble reason, but she's still unpure.

Shit, Graphic description

I love my emperor!

Those are husbandos, silly user.

Kazuma is going to steal her purity.

Prinz Eugen, because stupid energetic girls are my weakness.

Because she's genuine and loves people for who they are.

which is all I really want in life

She gesture is pretty cute

She's mine since 2001 and I never regretted it. Unfortunenately she's too old to have fresh merchandise made of her to collect. But I love elves, blondes and most important her attitude which is a little bit spoiled and selfish but still shows her heart of gold and loyalty. She would be real wife material for kids and growing old together. Also the trophy aspect is nice too, since she is pretty streng.

In the end she caused me to like the whole archetype. (I'm a saber-fag too)

Slightly childish, energetic, happy, devoted, and a total masochist

Cuz she's cute, and I feel like she would accept me as a person

She reminds me of a younger me and for some reason I'm into that.

Also death can't separate us.

maki chan a cute!

She is cool headed, sharp witted, has a good heart, and is as beautiful as a goddess.

What more could anyone ask for?

Osaka from Azumanga Daioh is my waifu, and we have been together for six happy years.

I love her because she is always there to support and help me, even if I often do not treat her as I should.

I'm an imperfect husbando, but Osaka is still there for me, and I need to rethink how I treat her.

She deserves better.

Because she's strong, smart, and beautiful.

She is loyal to what she likes, she is cute AF, short also my fetish for bugs and domination/insertion

I don't need a reason to

Im also half blind, Dont give a shit about how she looks. pic related her normal look

Who here has actually spent hard-earned money on their waifus?

What is your current spending thus far?

Do you have regrets?

How many of you are just normies who think waifuism is cool and nerdy?

Great taste.

Daily reminder that your waifus arent real.

You aren't real.

Enma Ai. I don't know why, I just really loved her since the moment I watched Jigoku Shoujo.

>What is your current spending thus far?
I don't know.

Only regret is a bunch of it broke, and I'm poorer than dirt now and want the new ones plus replacements and can't into buyfagging anymore.

>How many of you are just normies who think waifuism is cool and nerdy?
I'm probably crazier than she is, or just as crazy. I don't know if she would love me anymore, but I honestly believed at a point she would have. I'm crazy for her. I love her so much.

It's not very good indeed. Pink shit ruins a lot of it. Mai waifu is a miracle though.

I'll take your word for it, I don't watch many ecchi series nowadays.

If pink shit ever becomes good for something, it'll be for dumping cum into her mouth.

I know I've spent at least a thousand in scales, prize figures, and daki covers of her, but then again I've spent thousands more on scales of other characters

My only regret is that I'm not rich enough to commission a full scale doll of her

My waifu is /vr/ and saved humanity.

>This thread again

I guess I post her here.

What vagina did you upgrade her with?

Wrong picture bro.
What you are talking about is BlackHeartXPurpleHeart / NepXNoire.
Them stacked is best goddess.

innie twister

>watches anime
>doesn't have waifus

what's the point?

>waifus

no

Yes, certainly.