Daily reminder you dumb fuck fat amerilards voted a failure, reality TV star to the highest office of your government...

Daily reminder you dumb fuck fat amerilards voted a failure, reality TV star to the highest office of your government, and its fucking hilarious.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

lol get BTFO faggot

>when a failure reality TV star is a better candidate than a bunch of politicians

Billionaire president failure. K sweetie

as is you thinking your opinion counts for anything seeing you're some sort of faggot

FUCK OFF KIKE

How was he a failure realiry tv star? His show lasted for more than 10 years

Does anyone have a clear explanation for why Murican politics is so retarded and why they elected someone so laughably incompetent?

>comma
Learn what it is.

Daily reminder that the stock markets don't lie, usually.

Lowest jobless claims in 44 years

Isis going down in flames

All-time high stock market.

Gas yourself OP

After you

Daily reminder if Hillary was elected, she'd be importing in Muslims--the kind of people that would love to throw your kind of people off of rooftops and beat their heads in with stones.

:)

>Angry scared males living in a post feminism world

Guaranteed results.

Op is an aids spreading faggot

Yes it is. I had so much fun last year. There were beaners running everywhere with this shocked look on their face making public accusations and antifa lit garbage cans on fire. It was magical and I realized sheepol are real and the mexicans and lolberals thought trump was going to legalize rape and deport everything darker than beige

boy the fact that queers don't like him sure makes me wish I could take my vote back

omg

So what do you think of the gay chemicals in the water now that your gay?
Probably a supporter, am i right?

>muricans are stupid
Last I checked you cucks are almost as dumb as they are

Get rekt

they also voted a tranny loving muslim nigger for 8 years before him. its a definite improvement.

Daily reminder that you shills stick out like a jew on a camping trip.
sage

>Billionaire businessman tv star married to a model President of the United States
Yeah he really messed up in life

a black guy hit him so this is someone else. but good try tho user

sage

OP is actually a fat American dyke pretending to be a foreigner.

I'm not scared of muslims at all. I'm straight.

If he hated blacks he wouldn't consider them people, also he wouldn't call them blacks he'll've called them niggers or monkeys
Just sayn...