Why Can't Jews be Included in a White ethnostate?

I'm not saying Jews and Whites one in the same, but Jews ARE white. I'm Jewish and am confused why you wouldn't want us in an ethnostate. Jews have been part of European culture for a long time now and as an Ashkennazi Jew i think we should be included.

>pic related is Jews with George Bush

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.21154/abstract
youtube.com/watch?v=CzNHA1Ph6Wc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovadia_Yosef
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you have? You've got your own ethnostate. Do you let goyim in? No. You can't have everything. Deal.

That's different. The Torah says goyim can't come in.

There are no Jews.

They mean the definitions change.

Because they do stuff like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk

Because they are the reason for a ethnostate in the first place

Because jews
•are not white
•are innately anti-white
•bite the hand that feeds them
•use deception and trickery to "get back" at folks who've "wronged" them millennia ago while pretending to be victims
•have been funding both sides of every war since 1740
You're probably not jewish, you're just an attention whore. Gag on a fat chode, faggot.

No. There are literally no Jews.
Today's "Jews" are not related to the Biblical Hebrews or even the Israelites. They are descended from Turkish converts from aroun 760 AD. Basically.. the Jewish People are deceived by a handful of "Elites" who know the truth and manipulate the "Jews" using their ignorance of religion and history.

they're not white.

>muh khazars
It's not like the ancient kikes were any better considering they killed 75k persians (book of Esther), killed Christ, and hunted the early Christians. Do you think that they were fine and duh khazars made everything worse?

The reason that Jews sometimes have lighter features is because they raped Eastern European women via the Ottoman Slave trade (they also dominated the Transatlantice Slave trade).

Can't post the link because springer is considered spam

Religion is a big divider. It's probably on par with language.

Religion is the main reason that Northern Ireland (mixed protestant and catholic) is separate from the rest of Ireland (catholic). That alone resulted in tons of terrorism and bloodshed.

For the same reason that people prefer Christian Arabs over Muslim Arabs, we'd prefer not to live with Jews.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Jews have no home. Europeans hate Jews. You are reviled and despised for the horrors you caused.
Enjoy your final refuge in America while it lasts, as the only place where the Khazar and Ashkenazim belong is the atmosphere.

beyond the point.
today's jews have no real claim to "israel."
today's jews are deceived into anti-European racism for no real reason.

that is the point.

Do you think Chinese and Japanese people are the same thing, you fucking retard?

They may have the same skin color, but their cultures and traditions are completely different from each other.

How fucking new are you?

No that is the point, it's shifting blame while saying "oh yeah Jews of the past are ok".

>today's jews have no real claim to "israel."
Of course they don't, they killed the original inhabitants of the land, they're from the fucking Arabian peninsula, not "turks". Do moroccans have a claim to the Iberian peninsula because they invaded it over a thousand years ago? No.

Jews are scum, plain and simple.

Maybe you people historically shouldn't have fucked with your host countries; turns out when you spend two millenia fucking people around, they tend to turn on you in the end

>"oh yeah Jews of the past are ok".
Where have I said this? The Jews of the past are extinct and irrelevant today.

For the same reason whites can't be included in a Jewish ethnostate.

>for the same reason whites can't immigrate to Israel

I'm not saying you said it but there's idiots who try to make this justification, namely those that follow "Christian" Identity and British Israelitism.

>Extinct
Hardly, they're still around, just their descendants are more mongrelized than the mongrels of old. They still retain the evil characteristics and culture.

give it 2 hours before the kikes segregate themselves

>Hardly, they're still around, just their descendants are more mongrelized than the mongrels of old.
There are no original Jews. Even the Mizrahi... the closest to the Biblical Jews genetically... are not from the same lineage.

With Jews, You Lose

You’ve been extended that privilege in south africa and the united states, and you use that to create the naacp and the anc.

The whole Khazar thing is bullshit, the elite of the Khazar Empire WERE Jews (ethnically). It doesn't make the entire empire Jewish though, and they subjugated many peoples from Alans to Turks, to Ukranians (until being put down by Duke of Kiev).

They're not the same as they were say 2k years ago, as the infiltrate societies, rape women, and try to "blend in" momentarily. They're currently shifting gears to India and China once US/Europe collapses due to the Kalergi Plan. However, the Jews of now are still as evil, retaining their curse from the beginning. See Matthew 27:24-25

>the elite of the Khazar Empire WERE Jews (ethnically)

What about the elites of the west?

They are mostly descendents of Italian and Slavic converts. Average Jew has 60-80-% White blood in him

>the elite of the Khazar Empire WERE Jews (ethnically).
Wrong. I've already proven the Khazarian king.a non-Jew.. converted to Judaism and forced his Turkish people to convert as well. All Ashkenazim Jews can be traced back to Khazars..not the Biblical Hebrew or Israelites.

I'm sad for the Jews who believe Israel will spare them.

That's the thing. Just because the elites of an Empire are one ethnicity, doesn't make the entire populace kikes. Look at the US, even though the elites of the USA are Jews, the average person of the US is either of German, Irish, Mexican, Anglo, west African, etc descent. The Khazars were the same.

Nope, they were kikes. Kikes will be kikes, and the jews of old still have the same mentality as the ones of before. They definitely raped Turk, E. Euro women. You're also pointing to only Ashkenazi, but Sefardi and the like are as evil as them.

And Sefardi Jews are more related to Ashkenazi Jews then they are to the local populace of wherever they are.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.21154/abstract

Genetically, Ashkenazi Jews overlap with Italians and Greeks. A big share of Soviet Jews are in fact mischlings.

And the goyim says you stay out.

Honestly, we're doing you a favor here. It was either that or the oven.

Because they are vile subversive parasites that will have us fat, addicted to degeneracy, and in debt before the first child is born, you dumb Baptist retard.

>Muh chosen people

They're kikes.

Sephardi Jews and Ashkenazi Jews both are mostly European converts who converted during the 1-5 century when Jews resided in Italy and other European provincies of the Roman Empire. Real jews who look like semites are Yemeni and Persian Jews.

Jews are Asiactics. That's not white. Americans areore white that that shit.

As a guest - Remember you are in exile - There is no home for you .

>Nope, they were kikes.
Nope. Already debunked m8. None of the Jews living today are related, in any way, to the Biblical Hebrews or Israelites. And therefore they maintain no legit claim to Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=CzNHA1Ph6Wc

This explains why you're all wrong.

That's because Jews are and have always been mongrels, they originate in the Arabian peninsula and wherever they go they rape and try to subvert a society by intermixing slowly but surely. But the Jews of old, were still piece of fucking ground up smelly shit.

>this Jew on YouTube is proof you're wrong
annnnd your defeat has been accepted.

agreed. there are no good jews.. because today's jews are all larping frauds

Because they are the reason we need a white ethnostate in the first place. jews are cancer, now fuck off rabbi!

>[
>Yosef Ovadia
>a jew
He was the most respected Jew in Israel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovadia_Yosef

I know who he is, fake Jew.

>LARPing
No, they're descendants of those Jews, they're just more mongrelized, having taken in SSA blood, Turkish blood, raped Eastern European women, and God knows what else. They're still evil as their 2th century ancestors, just more mixed but just as inbred (just look at all those diseases they have).

They're still mass murderers, still usurers, they're still rapists, they're still pedophiles.

>Fake Jew
Do you seriously think that the Jews of old were good people?

this is a get thread boys

we also arm saudi arabia, one of israels greatest enemies so were not exactly the "greatest ally" either. Its all about economics you stupid goy

LIKE I SAID

>No, they're descendants of those Jews
sauce me.

where have i said theyre good people? whether the real jews were good or not is irrelevant to the fact today's jews arent descended from the real jew.s

LIKE I SAID

Jews are a people defined by heredity. They view themselves as very different from non-Jews and as having interests opposed to non-Jews. Their whole religion is about evolutionary aims: protect the gene pool through endogamous marriage and effect a one-way flow of resources from the goyim into the Jewish community. In their eschatology Jews come to rule the world and everyone else miscegenates into one big mass of slaves, 2800 to the Jew.

I couldn't give two shits whether they belong to the same "race" as us, that's academic. The point is that they're a people, with collective interests and a collective will. This is utterly opposed to the will and interests of the white peoples of Europe, who, at least in the New World, have become one people, Whites.

And that's why Jews can't live in the ethnostate.

You know why we can't have an ethnostate you're literally 88% of the reason why.

im jewish and i identify as white

>Why Can't Jews be Included in a White ethnostate
because any group that isn't intentionally anti-Semitic eventually ends up being controlled by jews

because jews are NOT white and you guys constantly get into media, finance, political lobbying and push pro jewish and anti white narratives and degeneracy

No it's not irrelevant. You're trying to claim that they don't have a single claim to the land they call Israel, which is true, as they weren't even FROM there to begin with, rather from Arabia.

So by chance the "fake Jews" happened to be just like the "real Jews" in terms of being pieces of shit? Is it because of their religion? No, they're an ethnic group, and have always been. Just like how atheist Jews are just as trash as religious Jews.

You're not white, you piece of shit Christ killing toucan beaked coin shaving cunt.

only when it serves you, i'm sure.

Only if they convert to Christianity and behave like Christians, not just pretend because it’s financially viable.

osoi

You claimed today's Jews are related to the Biblical. I have given several sources stating otherwise. Do you have a single source we can look into?

>Rabbi calls for annihilation of arabs.
Idk, this guy seems like one of the better jews.

I don’t understand why they don’t just embrace it. Khazar sounds cooler than jew anyway.

So you can destroy us from within? Fuck off kike. We know how you work and you've been swindling and scamming our people for generations

Khazar sounsd lame

>all non-Jews exist to serve Israel
yeah based jews bro! fuck off.

they should

He doesn't mean serve as in serve like a slave he means serve Israel like you have to give 10% of your income to israel

Then do the right thing, shadilay

So what’s your favorite flavor of gas?

why would i give 10% of my income to israel?
do you kikes really believe billions of people are going to turn over for 16 million Jews?

I gas you'll die.

Their own identity is nonwhite, white = of European origin, not one of them thar tribes and such.

why are kikes such hypocrites? and why aren't you in the oven, you stupid kike

hnnnnnng!

We did that and look what happened.

My ass says you need a new oven.

Because Israel needs to fund free healthcare free education to Jews and a powerful army to defend against the 20 nations that want it wiped off the map. Also how it works is you pay taxes and the government uses it to send Israel aid

Ashkennazi are European

get a load of this entitled Jew.
the tides are turning, user.
Israel is being exposed everyday.
how much longer with the People show Israel mercy?

I need a harem of Jewesses and a puppy. Gib 20% plz, it's your purpose in life

FYI degenerate Jews think their "evil." So calling them bad or "evil" only pleases them.

Because they were, now look at the shit they caused.

JEWS ARE WHITE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK YOU POL, I'M WHITER THEN 95% OF YOU

Typical tricks there mer- Scholomo!

We wouldn't need an ethnostate if it wasn't for Jews

>Kekistani flag

Into the garbage you go OP

>Jews have been part of European culture for a long time now
kek

You'll go to Israel if you know what's good for you

The jews are one of the main reasons why we need an ethnostate

OY VEY

Jews have DNA tracing back to the Middle East and the Kazhar Empire, you are not white and never will be.

as long as you dont jew things up its okay. you can stay.

>why would i give 10% of my income to israel?
Because jews are disgusting pigs who hate work.

Consider the following:
Death Camp = Work Camp
Shower = Gas Chamber

Funny how Jews have been kicked out of so many places in Europe throughout history yet somehow you see Jews as on the side of the white Europeans. Also, if you read and practice from the Talmud (which a majority of Jews do), why would you want a group of people in your country that view the white Europeans as nothing more than cattle that exist to serve Jewish needs?

>the tides are turning, user.
That was written in 2007. We are more jewed now than ever before. Where exactly do you see the tides turning? I wish I was that optimistic.

They know they are being exposed. They are pressing their agenda extremely hard now. They know we are talking about them right now, in a sense. What do you think they're gonna do?
Double down, of course.
Just hold on goys take good care of your families and friends. Things are gonna get horrific economically but they will get better in the long run.
/watch?v=QkfMuvVuETQ&t=1s

Because Jews have fucked up and destroyed every white Ethnostate that has ever existed.

>kek flag
>Jew
>Can we be included?
No.