youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk
mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/IsraelLobby.pdf
youtu.be/jsTxfH6tnww
youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KKImmIQ4omQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anti-semite alert

>not showing flag

Whoa don't go criticizing the Jews there buddy.

Remember the six gorillion.

Who cares? 9/10 of those arabs would gladly partake in destroying the west

Because American lives and money are dying for Israel?

And there's a giant refugee crisis being caused by ZOG's actions?

Sage

I would imagine after decades of Jews in the Pentagon forcing Americans to bomb Arabs they would, yes. Funny how that works, isn't it?

>implying there wouldn't be the crisis if israel didn't exist

The jews had no problem manipulating the world without Israel

(((International Clique)))

KILL THEM ALL

Was the Pentagon bombing the Arabs when the Muslims conquered 2/3s of the Christian world in Pisslam's first 200 years of existence? What about when the Turks took Constantinople or Andalusia? Still big bad Amewicas fault? Fuck off

Sorry Moors* took Andalusia and invaded Iberia

LABEL

EVERYTHING

In America and Canada, Muslims are not a threat if we just choose to not invite them here.

Israeli Jews want us to be victims of "terrorism" so that we have a common cause with Israel

A Somalian muslim with an Isis flag just drove a van into a crowd of people and stabbed a police officer while yelling allahu ackbar in my home city. Muzzies are incompatible with the west and do not belong in White countries period. Also, fucking 9/11

Mossad helped Osama Bin Ladin do 9/11 then Jews in the Pentagon lured an entire American military into the open field with no mission or goal only to drive around getting hit by IEDs and waste trillions of $

it was removed new link plz?

Gas yourself EU Kike before we do.

Sure, so don't invite Muslims into our countries. Problem solved.

We have a giant ocean as a moat.

Fighting genocidal wars for Israel doesn't help us in any way.

I remember watching some special on HBO about the isreali-Palestinian conflict back in the 90s. Some isreali soldiers killed one of the crews camera man. The soldiers never got arrested.

bumping

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

fuuuuuuuck

There's already millions in Europe, genocide or mass deportation are the only Solutions/Results if the immigration policies dont change.

yeah, but America has the ZOG, and we're the ones least threatened by terrorism.

Iran/Hezbollah never commits terrorist attacks against America, and actually are on the frontline against ISIS.

I hate kikes but we need to do this in America to every last spic and nigger

same link

it is showing up as "not available" for friends of mine

it is now age restricted as well so you have to be signed in to watch it

its a honeypot

No propane tank, fucking fake.

Israel and (((neoconservatives))) are the best topics to redpill people on the JQ.

So blatant and everyone not Jewish hates these wars.

That's because you don't have a country.

>he doesnt use charcoal or mesquites

Wasted get

There's a dial on the grill which isn't needed when using charcoal or mesquite. And why waste space with dogs when you can put more burgers on there?

youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk

Does this work?

No

Working for me. If it doesn't work try this one:

Actually, theres a piece of metal obstructing the view of the tank, which is evident in how its blocking the back wheel. Now stop wasting gets and go grill something without the gas jew

It's age-restricted, so you might have to be signed into youtube to view.

The music is a little much... maybe that kind of shit works on boomers, but anyone with any media literacy will just feel like they're being emotionally manipulated.

I see where you're coming from, but I actually liked the music. War and treachery are legitimately disturbing phenomena.

What if we're being fucking played bros

What if Muslims aren't the enemy after all. What if we've both been tricked into hating each other by these fucking godless kike bastards

>gibmedat negress complains that jewish lobby won't give her money because she doesn't advocate for israel

No shit. NRA won't give you money if you want to grab guns either. But the brady campaign might toss you a dime. This is how it works. You want money from certain groups, you have to support their cause. If what you're fighting for isn't lucrative or popular enough for a lobby to back it, then sucks for you. Maybe the palestinians and arabs should form their own PACs instead of bitching about jews. Palis may be dirt poor, but other arabs are loaded and could fund an opposition.

Also

>my constituents don't have running water

Then run for a city council or state seat bitch. Congress is federal. It's big picture, foreign policy stuff. If you don't want to deal with these issues, don't seek a federal office.

That pledge tho

juden always use memeflags

DURRR FOX NEWS NIGGA READ A B00K

>be me
>Millennial
>brother died in Afghanistan
Millennials are the ones that fought in the war you stupid kid. learn what the generations are. Those of use born in late 90s have more in common with gen Z than with the Millennials

I was born in 1990

We have already been played and the damage is done.

You know how many pledges get passed around congress? If it's not a pledge, it's a fucking score card where special interests "grade" you on your voting record. Then they spread that around to voters. None of this is exclusive to AIPAC or jews. Although when I was in DC, israel was the only thing with true bipartisan support. There really isn't even an opposition side really. Dems and Republicans support Israel. AIPAC could disappear tomorrow and that wouldn't change.

Regardless of "muh jews", Israel is a democratic light in a dark arab shit hole. We don't have many allies in that part of the world and the ones we do are unsavory (saud). You guys act like jews are this mystifying, manipulating power who have effectively placed beer goggles on the nation to convince us they're attractive. When the reality is, Israel is miles ahead of their shitty neighbors, culturally, scientifically, etc. It's not even a hard sell which side to support.

>We don't have many allies in that part of the world and the ones we do are unsavory (saud).

The Eastern Mediterranean is not a strategically significant or geopolitically important area.

Israel is a small country that drags us into wars that kills millions.

AIPAC bribes our congressmen into supporting a nuclear rogue state.

Almost every single strategic move we've made in the ME has benefited Israel and only Israel.

Free Palestine when?

I seriously saw a jew that looked like that today it was amazing

Oil is a very important national interest.

The ME was important long before Israel even existed as a formal state. And it's been a shit show for thousands of years.

>AIPAC bribes our congressmen into supporting a nuclear rogue state

That's as retarded as saying the NRA bribes congressmen into supporting guns. And if we just got rid of the NRA lobby, we could kill off support for guns.

It doesn't work that way. Congress doesn't need campaign donations to support Israel generally. You guys don't seem to grasp the issue if you think it's simple bribery.

They are our ally. We're not likely to make moves which weakens their position as it isn't good for us by extension. And our policies generally benefit sunni muslims too. We're not likely to stab saudis in the back because that house supports the US.

This is like saying "south east asian policy benefits south korea and japan". What were you expecting? Policies which aid china and iran? They're not our friends. We only help those who don't oppose us, jew or not.

>That's as retarded as saying the NRA bribes congressmen into supporting guns. And if we just got rid of the NRA lobby, we could kill off support for guns.

Israel is a foreign agent interfering in our domestic policy, and AIPAC does not have to register under FARA, although Kennedy wanted them to before he was assassinated. Not saying the two are connected, bc I don’t have any evidence of that, but when a foreign country interferes in your domestic politics, that completely undermines your sovereignty.

Also, read The Israel Lobby:
mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/IsraelLobby.pdf

America is unable to act in its own interests in the international stage. The same neocons who pushed for the Iraq War are getting their way with Iran.

Could I get a quick rundown?
Also bump

>Israel is controlling it's criminal brown hordes in ways Sup Forums only dreams about
>W-we have to stop this evil!
>Massive jealousy ITT

The piss poor interventionist policy of America predates WW2, look into Spanish-American war (started by pearl harbor style false flag) and American involvement in opium wars.

youtu.be/jsTxfH6tnww

#OpenBordersForIsrael

>google ZOG
>"Anti-semitic conspiracy theory, look away nothing to see here"
well that's how I know it's true

>Israel is a foreign agent interfering in our domestic policy
Yes, and as voters it's our job to hold our representatives accountable if they put foreign interest above ours.
>when a foreign country interferes in your domestic politics, that completely undermines your sovereignty.
Practically every nation interferes with other nations affairs. That's international politics 101 user, where you under the impression the USA does not meddle with other nations affairs?

>America is unable to act in its own interests in the international stage.
America pursues what it thinks are it's own interests, problem is we're a nation of idiots being lead by equally retarded reps because democracy is awful.

Wouldn't be surprised if we see that, many on Sup Forums don't seem to actually follow Israeli politics for all the talk of "Jewish" boogeyman. They're bogged down with leftist scourge just as much as Western nations are. Far right parties will probably be losing before long, actual Jews, Orthodox, are a small minority that have to deal with the rampant faggotry plaguing Israel.

Palestine was created for the express purpose FOR a Jewish Homeland

See the British Mandate of Palestine.

Palestine is a region, Israel is a state, Judaism is an ideology. These are different things, they are not interchangeable

Am i supposed to care for the sand niggers^
They sure dont give a fuck about me when they decide to come here.

Wanna see something real depressing? Kulning will be a lost art within your lifetime.

youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ

Why is profiling necessarily a bad tactic, purely from a pragmatic standpoint? Why wouldn't devote more attention to a group that has demonstrably proven to be violent and barbaric, as compared to an individual of the soldier's ethnicity, who has no reason to commit violence.

this is the voice they now make while taking tyrone's dick, not implying it's a bad thing, not implying they don't enjoy it

fuck I wish it was like this in my country, but with whites instead of jews

>Egyptian into SHITTED fantasies
Not surprising

The Nordic Culture is gone. I'm not making "Aryan" implications... I'm just saying a unique part of our World Heritage is dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=KKImmIQ4omQ

You're being overly dramatic user. The language is still alive, the culture is still preserved, many blood lines still remain. We will make it through this storm and come out stronger for having endured it.