We hate RACISM and Bigotry, we're the party of acceptance and love man

>we hate RACISM and Bigotry, we're the party of acceptance and love man

>any black conservative/right winger is an uncle tom, token race traitor house negro and they should only think like us

I don't understand... how can they routinely get away of this level of manipulation of blacks, when they have been keeping them down for the last 50+ years?

>50

more like 200

They're the real racists, the party of slavery, segregation, white supremacy etc.

because niggers are dumb and don't know better

Democrats aren't rational

This makes me hate Democrats

They're at least a slave for leverage of political power because they constantly cram down the notion that conservatives are racist, while they created the terrible environment poor blacks are in through purposely destroying families and keeping them angry for votes.

It's disgusting

That is a awesome quote. If democrats are the real racists I better become a democrat because apparently we share very similar opinions.

No, that is not me. I don't come here that often

Minorities run all the elite institutions

The Great Society plan pushed by LBJ wrecked black Americans. Blacks used to be more conservative than whites in the decades leading up to the 1970s. They had less divorce, less out-of-wedlock kids and were more regular church-goers. The rise of feminism, sexual revolution, "counter-culture" and welfare programs for single mothers started the decline of black society. The arrival of drugs like crack cocaine sealed the deal.

I think it is a deliberate tactic of the intelligence agencies (foreign and domestic) to destabilize the West to utter chaos.

It was also a preview of what is going to happen to white Americans. It terrifies me that they are going to turn the whole of white America into a bunch of niggers and most people are going along gladly.

>They're the real racists
Efficient racists anyway. They profit from them, we just want them to go back.

100% of the Fortune top 25 CEOs are white and only 1 is a woman.

What "elite" organizations are you fucking talking about?

Well it appears that not everyone in your party shares your views.

Absolutely, 100% correct. I don't see how you could be for social welfare without being blatantly for manipulating black votes or you are utterly ill-informed what the massive damage it does to black people.

So are Democrats evil liars or are they just stupid?

I mean, both. But "stupidity" is through brainwashing and a total cultural undercurrent that has trained them to recoil at any different thought and accuse the people who have those perspectives as buzzwords and attack them.

Because even if Democrats only pretend to give a shit about minorities, republicans never bring racial issues to the forefront of their policies, and the only time we hear the right wing ever say anything about blacks or latinos it's overwhelmingly negative.

Yeah, regardless of your opinions on blacks, this is something which needs to be talked about. There have been some attempts at discussion, but it always devolves into people on here spouting the "Democrats are the real racists" meme they use to mock civics.

I really can't think of any more devious, half-truth based, candy-coated way of manipulating a group of people in history than how libs have used desegregation and other "progressive" tactics to fuck blacks over and drag us down with them. It's really funny when you look up all those supposed black inventors and artists that get pushed in Black History Month, and realize that all of that stuff occurred prior to the Civil Rights era.

What do you mean by that?

This is exactly how the playbook runs in the progressive camp. They divide and conquer of their “caste system” of oppression. Anyone who strays outside of their tightly assigned groups is ridiculed and harassed.

The reason for this is mainly from the Alinsky rules for radicals, specifically viewing yourself 100% as the savior and your opponents 100% the devil. Those who leave the “sanctuary” are the irredeemable or “deplorable”. Stripped of their “title” of race and existence, told by others they must not associate. It’s cult-like behavior, and at its core, weakness.

The Right notoriously has been deemed the racist party by the media for a long, long time, and this is bolstered by the fact that people don't want to make the separation between racist policy and national security policy, such as how travel bans and deportations are seen as more as racist or tyrannical acts rather than actions in the state's interest.
Democrats have and will always maintain the minority vote because they specifically pander to them and make them feel like the county doesn't hate them, even if in the reality the people on the right wing sometimes don't hate blacks and ect, instead just refusing to hold their hands.

When all this shit about Hillary and Obama comes out and they're prosecuted, I want an apology. I want an apology for YOU, nearly voting in someone that could bring about WWIII, an apology for YOU being uneducated, an apology for YOU being closed minded, an apology for YOU being racist bigots, an apology for YOUR candidate colluding with Russia, and most of all, an apology for YOU being an insufferable cunt, using virtue and an imaginary high ground of morality to bully and manipulate people into doing what you want. Also the year long temper tantrum after you didn't get what you wanted. YOU are the backward, uneducated, ill informed, naive, gulable, ignorant, poor excuse for a human being. I want an apology. You make me sick and I know that any accusation that a leftist throws at other people, are the same acts they are guilty of themselves. You're a hipocrite. You don't deserve death. You deserve yourself. So please don't kys

They rightfully associate dems with gibs. Nuff said

It's been a complete failure, just look at disaster cities like Detroit. They haven't had right wing leadership since 1962, same with Baltimore, Gary, Philadelphia, Oakland, etc...

who cares? conservatives dont want the blacks showing up and they are toxic

let the dems manipulate the nigs and ruin themselves. why try to stop them? what are you stupid? its not like the nigs are people anyways

also tyrome your plea for mercy is sad as fuck when you cant even admit to yourself that your own people are stupid and should know better than to trust jews

just because democrats are racist doesnt make the republicans any better unowudimsay nigguh

First of all I think the right needed to grow a fucking spine for the longest time and stand up for themselves, until one man came guns-a-blazing.

>make them feel like the county doesn't hate them
Are you shitting me? Is that a fucking joke, they do that all the time. "Police are out to get you and hunt blacks for sport." Democrats are the light at the end of the tunnel, conservatives are the racist. You guys use that "your country hates you" scare tactic all the time and it's nothing but problematic for the black community.

>instead just refusing to hold their hands
Because they're individuals

Yeah it does? Through policy that has gutted the black community for decades, yes I can fairly say that right wing ideas are better than left wing ideas, because left wing ideas have failed dramatically, it's a complete cancer upon the American people

plenty african americans are also aflicted by poverty which it a contributing factor to crime and general feeling out of place. its a problem when a good portion are unable to compete in the job market and the problem only gets worse when you enable it through a disgenic rewarding of people who couldnt compete.this becomes a greater problem as time goes on and the educated african americans have less and less children as the masses have more. this is happening to all races regardless and the results will be a division of cognisance so larger that the new masses will be completly dependant on the state. this is why i think ubi shpuld be people on the condition that they only have one child until you can proove you are high iq or have other admirable traits. you wouldnt have to discriminate based on race and need to genocide or evict anyone.
>tl;dr the problem is poverty and we need to stop enabling it

>The problem is poverty

WRONG

The problem is culture

I think one start is to stop subsidizing single mothers because that has objectively promoted poor behaviour as a general rule (as seen here with the significant rise in out of wedlock birth rate since the 60s). Fatherless children with broken families are by far the worst off in America in terms of everything bad a person can be or do. The "war on poverty" and now, the poverty rate has only flatlined despite the government investment of trillions of dollars. I think stopping this and this culture of "female independence in raising children" is the first and most important step

Right, and culture is a direct stem of government policy of the government subsidizing undesirable behavior, stop having the government marry women, stop encouraging them to be single mothers

>culture is a direct stem of government policy of the government subsidizing undesirable behavior

Wrong again buddy. It stems from poor genetics, creating a race of low iq animals. I can tell you've never lived in a poor neighbourhood. You think there is a reasonable explanation for unreasonable behaviour. There isn't. They are animals. When you're getting stabbed for your $150 nikes, tell them that it's the governments fault they're sliding the blade into your rib cage