killer killer will never be relevant but at least it's giving us nice pictures

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11066766
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ7g-RQQYzg
youtube.com/watch?v=7Sbcm-Hb8Sk
strawpoll.me/10884696/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does he like bombs so much?

Continuing from the other thread, it's pretty clear at this point that the final confrontation in this saga would be Naegi vs. Komaeda

The obligatory post that no matter what, stay strong my Juzobros. We'll carry through this ride, my friends. Stay strong!

I don't get why people are so anal on things needing to be 100% relevant. If they're good enough stories and add a bit of background and depth to the franchise isn't that good enough in itself?

Just want to continue the discussion

No

I'm relevant.

Killer Killer doesn't add anything to anything.
It's just a guy fighting monsters stolen from Gantz

You know the threads are out of whack when the usual Juzo pasta isn't waiting near the top

Reminder that Nagito knew he was inside a game and thus didn't believe he actually died

Reminder that he woke up mere minutes after Chiaki killed him

OP here. i like killer killer and what it contributes to dr. but most people on this board dislike things they're not used to so i was just trying to appeal to them

God that voice threw me off so much. It's a shame because I want to see how he'd perform if he hadn't been a sacrificial lamb.

What the hell can he even do?

Is Monaca stupid?

Her van shouldn't have enough food supplies and water to be a NEET in space unless she has a personal space station waiting up there.

What will you do when he shows up at the end of an episode, with his usual carefree smile? Maybe walking near a body?

they're always his plan b (omb)

Fucking THIS.

I can't believe Sup Forums convinced me to read this shit. Every chapter is just dedicated to jerking off this edgelord.

That's probably the case. I hope that alludes to a space game because holy fuck would I like to see that.

She's killing herself user.

Lucky number 7

What's the bet on Komeada's name being an anagram of Naegi's coming into play as a twist?

I feel like laying low with the pasta, my friend. I feel as making it a mandatory thing when it hasn't been possible to update it for 2 weeks straight would result in staleness and thus I've altered it to just an encouragement post for our brothers!

I hope you enjoy it, my friend. I enjoyed it, it becomes real great when you reach Kumagawa, but I'll leave that without spoilers as I don't want to ruin your experience. Well spoken on the comradery, that's exactly what we do and it's perfect.

I'm saying that Monanca fails as Ultimate NEET.

Even red necks know a RV is better than a simple van with just a TV in the back.

Posted this in the last thread and now have an updated version.

Who do you guys think had the most difficult background history? I considered eveyone from the three games, but excluded quite a bit of them because I felt like they wouldn't matter to the results. If you feel like I missed someone, please let me know.
strawpoll.me/11066766

She is THE Ultimate NEET.
She will obviously send the Monokumas to the earth for groceries

I can see it. Naegi and Komaeda haven't been seen interacting once on screen despite the various similarities between the two of them that gets pointed out by others

Also Ogata

we need to analyze every single idiom he had because they were all foreshadowing

No it's not. Hajime already decided he won't go through with Kamukura Project. He's fine being himself after speaking with Chiaki but then Kuzuryu died (because of rivalry caused by HPA's hierarchy) and he just broke down. Not to mention fucking Juzo only drilled the idea more and more to his head by saying normal people have no business with the talented. Everyone and everything else is pushing Hajime to this path. Only Chiaki actually helped him and they even planted the idea that he's not worthy to hang around her anymore.

Who DR OST here? It's the new requirement for my hopeposting/lurking.

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ7g-RQQYzg

>They're both Naegi, but from different timelines

One of my favourites
youtube.com/watch?v=7Sbcm-Hb8Sk

>"Nagito Komaeda janai!"
>"Ore wa, Makoto Naegi da!!"
It'd be glorious

>yfw when killer killer ends up either being on one of those ships to jabbawock or the 16th participant

it will be relevant. kohacka wouldn't force us to read it

KISAMA

Reminder that Komaru has suffered more than any other protagonist in the games.

I need to hurry up and torrent the games but they aren't seeded for dick on nyaa

That sounds complex.

Killer Killer will be relevant because of Chisa's fake body.

>Nagito is a Naegi that managed to fuck Komaru and ended up in jail for 3 years

>They can perform Fusion and become "Komaegi"

All I'm hearing are pathetic excuses for why Hajime shouldn't be to blame. He's not a fucking baby. He can make up his own mind. Nobody put a gun at his head to go through with it. He ultimately chose go through with it on his own for dumb reasons.

Hajimefags need to accept that their boy is a fuck up who isn't completely innocent whatsoever.

i actually do want it to be relevant. but the secondaryfags have been making a ruckus since monday and i wanted to appeal to them

Reminder that nobody cares

But Komaeda is older. So what if Naegi was named that as an anagram for Komaeda?

She really did, which is why it's bullshit that she just let Monaca get away scott free with no repercussions.

>seven of her classmates were kidnapped
>their fingers were sent in a box to her school
>she desperately tried to stay calm but then she got kidnapped and imprisoned for a year and a half
>escapes out into the hellish situation in udg

girl's been through a lot. best normal person in danganronpa.

The only relevant parts on it will probably only be Hijihara if he survives and the SHSL Make Up Artist or more like her talent if these "fake bodies" thing actually becomes a reality.

Question:
have I just forgotten or was it never answered,
WHO LEFT THIS NOTE IN THE REGISTRY

Yet is the worst out of all the protagonists. Shocker.

yes please. shsl makeup artist is hot.

I want to combine the two of them into one being but I don't have the talent, only Paint

Because Monaca did nothing wrong.

Hajime did nothing wrong

We love our retarded Hajime.

fuck komaeda

I'll let you decide the context

it's kinda funny how all of the FF branch leaders are gathered in one place. what the hell are the employees doing without their leaders

>tfw just realised Nagito planted that "2 hopes create an even bigger hope" idea into Chisa's head

Great, thanks Nagito.

You need hope. I can help.

Asking this again with the help of someone soft and nice

who left that note

strawpoll.me/10884696/

>traitor doesn't actually kill anyone, all bodies are fake
>traitor is securing useful FF heads and lets the rest duke it out
>the only ones who die are those killed by poison and other participants
R8 muh theory. Chisa is the traitor btw.

I think it was Junko to Jin.

Can we just talk about it? I'm gonna say Akane because even though it's passed off lightheartedly, the hard truth is that Akane was so dirt poor that she had to survive on the streets and support her family through violence and prostitution. She's so broken from it that she has 100% detached herself from the hard reality of her life. That's pretty fucked up when you think about it.

I'm not sure they ever tell you

I'm iffy on the body issue and the rest is ridiculous. Obviously it was weird for Munakata to go and leave a sword in his waifu, and he (as well as Kirigiri) would have known if the body was fake. If there WAS something up with the body and he left his sword there anyway, it might have been related to what the Chairman told him. Old man knew SOMETHING important and it was enough to buttbash Munakata.

Don't worry brothers, everything will go back to normal soon enough. Despair not for we, as always, are still here!

I've heard about Kumagawa in many other threads, will be looking foward to his appearence!

the motive is kinda weak, but i can see it happening

Why is she not fawning over fat animator?

The ghost of unused plot devices

don't you fucking come near me, you'll kill me like you do everyone else who comes near you

>Hina literally dresses with all three Pepsi colors
>Coca Cola
Who the fuck did this?

he isn't wearing glasses and he's not being a leader

Imposter imposting Ryouta doesn't act like Imposter imposting Togami.

I'm still waiting for it.

God bless you my friend and have fun with the read. We'll stay strong and we'll be the hope!

Sauce on that claim?

I feel like this needs to be investigated

mukuro. she has junko for a sister and she was in a mercenary group

I always thought that was just suppose to be a thing to fuck with people who played DR1. Considering he also looks like a distorted Naegi and you also meet fat Togami within the same scene.

i want to see him dressed as the shsl pyrotechie again

What would you space do to a space NEET?

>it worked
Heh

How boring. I will help.

She actually just loved his Byakuya persona. She doesn't have a love for fatties like all of you fat losers thought.

i said "i think" dawg. no sauce. but that's in the hidden office in the boys' bathroom right? i feel like only junko and jin knew about that

Play space games and space shitpost in space.

Obviously I would have sex with her regularly and sit back while she does crazy things. I will also play around in her space station.

Would it be space sex, though?

I'll add in the despair cast and then write some events. Some input for (DR related) free time events and death scenarios would be nice.

Anyone else thinks Aya Hirano's voice is still hot?

>Obviously it was weird for Munakata to go and leave a sword in his waifu, and he (as well as Kirigiri) would have known if the body was fake.
Possibly not Munakata, but Kirigiri would have definitely known, and I'm pretty sure they are just with-holding the information until the anime feels it's right to tell us.

Most likely in the off-chance that Munakata is not going for Juuzo, and is going for Kirigiri, is when we will know. Otherwise it'll be when Kirigiri meets up with Naegi again.

Hopefully not in zero G, that would fuck with my head.

Thanks for this, should be pretty kekworthy as time goes on

m'nigga
coulda been Izuru

We're free to talk about it. I just thought a poll is a good way to get the conversation started since the results can create a discussion.

not hot, but she's a good actor

ok

Same! I might give it a shot on editing a new sprite when I have time, but since I'm extremelly inexperienced with pixel art: no promises. (I just wouldn't feel like posting something I don't consider "good enough". Sorry!)

I always figured Juzo must have been tapping that at the side.

oh shit, you're right. sounds like it was one of the professors to izuru, since he was kept there the whole time.